Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
LGAT videos
Posted by: concernedfriend ()
Date: October 12, 2006 03:16AM

gourous2004
http://www.archive.org/details/Gourous

I downloaded the file, but when I play it on my Mac with Quicktime or RealPlayer I hear the audio but don't see the video. Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
LGAT videos
Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 12, 2006 03:25AM

I downloaded the file, but when I play it on my Mac with Quicktime or RealPlayer I hear the audio but don't see the video. Any suggestions?

Yes, of course the first thing to do is MAKE LOTS OF COPIES, on CD's and Flash Drive USB's just in case.

Windows Media Player on Windows XP will work best, if you have problems with that, you need the DIVX CODECs. The audio stream is not encoded, but the video stream is. Search on google for windows media player and divx codecs and that should get you started.

It might be a good idea to also share your file on
[thepiratebay.org]
this will speed up the download process for others.
google "torrent and bittorrent" for more information on "seeders" and "leechers" with that file sharing software.

LGAT videos
Date: October 12, 2006 05:28AM

I found DivX at [www.divx.com] but it tells me that video file I downloaded appears to be corrupt. Any suggestions other than downloading it again?

LGAT videos
Date: October 12, 2006 08:14AM

I downloaded the video again and once more DivX tells me it is corrupt. Any suggestions?

LGAT videos
Posted by: LuG ()
Date: October 13, 2006 02:43AM

This video will certainly be useful. Right now, there is a LGAT boom in my country.

I would like to put some spanish subtitles on it, but I don't want to get into copyright infringement problems or something like that. Does anyone know who should I contact for that?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.