Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark Education -> Mark Kamin & Associates?
Posted by: elena ()
Date: November 03, 2006 07:02AM

ajinajan

Claiming to only have been [i:e8af0f51f8]employed[/i:e8af0f51f8] by Landmark Education and not having been a follower of them, Kamin coincidentally goes on to cite the same cult-apologist that Art Schreiber always uses in his letters, Dr. Raymond Fowler, the Ph.D. with absolutely no published research on cults, brainwashing, or anything of the sort!

weird.

LOLOL...

Kamin sounds like he drank the Kool-Aid.

What a tool. They'd love to persuade people that Rick Ross is the one writing all these posts? As if they only had one critic in the whole wide world....

Too bad, in this day of instant information gathering, anyone can look up Mark Kamin's history. Bet he'd love to bury his association with Werner Erhard ~in the past.~ I notcie he never gave any credit whatsoever to his ~Source.~ Werner wasn't so cagey - he told people (in the beginning, anyway) that he took a lot of stuff from L. Ron Hubbard.

Think I'll carry this over to alt.fan.landmark, if you don't mind.

Ellen

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 03, 2006 08:30AM

ajinajan
[b:3e9b398c40]"naterosenberg"[/b:3e9b398c40], recently posted this video of Mark Kamin talking about "Sterling Bank", to YouTube:

[www.youtube.com]

Hear words like [b:3e9b398c40]"authenticity"[/b:3e9b398c40], and [b:3e9b398c40]"integrity"[/b:3e9b398c40], exact same stuff he must have learned from using EST Werner Erhard jargon and Landmark Education stuff...

Ugh...

This is so god-awful I don't know how anyone stays in the room with him. Are people really that clueless? It's just as "gman" has said above: a lot of blathering talk saying absolutely nothing. Or really saying something near the opposite of what it sounds like, that is the Landmarkian versions of ~communication,~ ~authenticity,~ and ~integrity~ which don't have anything to do with their conventional meanings.

Ellen

Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: November 03, 2006 08:55AM

Ugh...

This is so god-awful I don't know how anyone stays in the room with him. Are people really that clueless? It's just as "gman" has said above: a lot of blathering talk saying absolutely nothing. Or really saying something near the opposite of what it sounds like, that is the Landmarkian versions of ~communication,~ ~authenticity,~ and ~integrity~ which don't have anything to do with their conventional meanings.

Ellen

"integrity", ha ha ha!

kind of like Werner Erhard saying he is "in integrity" to his first wife while cheating on her with his bigamous marriage second wife, then saying the same thing to his second wife while cheating on her with plenty of others, eg. Gonneke Spits...

Date: November 03, 2006 10:22PM

gourous2004

"integrity", ha ha ha!

kind of like Werner Erhard saying he is "in integrity" to his first wife while cheating on her with his bigamous marriage second wife, then saying the same thing to his second wife while cheating on her with plenty of others, eg. Gonneke Spits...

Well, that's the bizarro-world thing that Landmark does with words - that is, it turns them into their opposites or at least something unrelated to the original meaning.

Most people would assume that personal integrity involves defining the way one conducts him or herself towards other people, that being with decency, honesty, and dependability, etc. Not in LandmarkLand; ~integrity~ involves only one's allegience to one's own best interests, however selfish, arrogant, or conceited they may be. But Landmark is also able to implant its own agendae into the individual follower's self-identity so that ~integrity~ toward one's own selfish interests includes Landmark in the package. For the worker-bees, that is. For those at the top of the pyramid, they are only "concepts" used for control of those at the bottom who believe that "integrity" is something good or something they should aspire to.

Ellen

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.