Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Cult Rules???
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: September 24, 2006 06:17AM

The Attractor Factor Joe Vitale from the secret

[www.northstarm2s.com]

• Choose What you Don't Want (Know what you don't want)

• Choose What you Want (select what you do want)

• Get clear

• Nevillize your goal

• Let Go (while taking inspired action)

There is one single step that encompasses the Attractor Factor and even the principles that take you Beyond the Attractor Factor.

Be Happy Now

All of the power is in this moment. This is all that's real. The past is a memory. The future is a projection. It's not real. This, the present, right now. This moment - this is real.

This is where everything happens. :?:

Dare Something Worthy

Options: ReplyQuote
Cult Rules???
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: September 24, 2006 06:46AM

ewwwwww yuk!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh, I remember when I was in the first phase of indoctrination, we were "taught" that the way to win was to be attractive, and we'd attract winners to ourselves. HUH? I had questions ~ in my head ~ but I pushed ahead without giving them any thought. The program was set up that way, and I was swept along in the mania.

This crap has really seeped into the culture at large. It MAKES me sick!

Cult Rules???
Date: September 24, 2006 08:03PM

[i:a2de6fc948][b:a2de6fc948]12 STEPS TO HAVING ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE[/b:a2de6fc948][/i:a2de6fc948]

1. CHANGE YOUR SOURCES OF ENERGY. THE FRICTION THAT COMES FROM PROBLEMS IS ENERGIZING YOU, ALBEIT EXPENSIVELY.

2. HANG OUT EXCLUSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS. THIS MAY REQUIRE A NEW ROLODEX.

3. ELIMINATE TOLERATIONS IN ALL THEIR FORMS. TOLERATIONS ARE THE BREEDING GROUND OF PROBLEMS.

4. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. A COMPLICATED LIFE IS A REQUEST FOR PROBLEMS.

5. ADOPT A MORE ADVANCED PERSONAL OPERATING SYSTEM. YOURS IS PROBABLY BUGGY. UPGRADE.

6. PERFECT YOUR PERSONAL FOUNDATION.WHEN BOUNDARIES ARE STRONG AND STANDARDS ARE HIGH, PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR.

7. FULLY EMBRACE INTEGRITY. INTEGRITY IS THAT WHICH AFFORDS FLOURISHMENT.

8. AUTOMATE EVERYTHING THAT IS AUTOMATE-ABLE. AND MORE. BILL PAYING, REMINDERS, PAPERWORK, ADMINISTRIVIA.

9. HAVE HEALTHY RESERVES IN ALL AREAS. TIME, LOVE, MONEY, SPACE, OPPORTUNITIES, SOLUTIONS.

10. DECLARE YOURSELF TO BE A “PROBLEM-FREE ZONE.” TELL YOURSELF. TELL THE WORLD.

11. TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. THERE IS ALWAYS AN EASIER – AND PROBABLY – BETTER WAY.

12. ABANDON ALL HOPE. HOPE IS WHAT YOU CLING TO WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN OVERCOME YOURSELF.

--A PERFECT LIFE PROGRAM
WWW.APERFECTLIFE.COM

Cult Rules???
Date: September 24, 2006 10:05PM

So, as an example, if you get into a car accident NOW... BE happy Now???? :?: :shock:

Another example: If you or someone close to you is diagnosed with cancer, BE Happy Now???? :?: :shock:

Cult Rules???
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: September 24, 2006 10:53PM

the cults attempt to remove certain human
traits from people.

feeling sad is a human trait.

feeling guilty because u have done something wrong
is a human trait.

the nazi's were able to remove feeling from their
people so they could kill the jews.

when u think of it , its an easy sell for them.

landmark teaches people to not listen to that little
voice in their heads and instead listen to them.

when people buy into the "life is empty and meaningless" indoctrination it makes them
easier to control.

landmark is removing humanity from the humans.

what does a human that loses their humanity
become ?

Cult Rules???
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: September 25, 2006 03:37AM

The snake in the garden of the New Age: the denial of basic distinctions of Good and Evil under the banner of "nonjudgementalism" .... which was never the real deal in the first place... because New Agers ARE intensely judgemental authoritarians under the skin... the only have found more palatable ways to language their authoritarian impulses... The Erhardians got over because The Great One intuitively grasped this [b:dbe8c60235] "fascism in denial" [/b:dbe8c60235] and repackaged it as [b:dbe8c60235] Breakthru Lite [/b:dbe8c60235] .... where deep thinking, close reasoning, geneolocial analysis of ideas is replaced with (some unspecified source's idea of) "getting with the program" or "being in the game" .... but whose program, whose game, what is the structure of the thing we should all so vigorously get with ? You have surely noticed how unspecific their directives are ? How little actual information they have to impart ? How they NEVER give a list of examples of what they mean, or how these statements are supposed to be contextualized... at their base they say little more that give up your critical thought, cut loose any people who slow you down, look out for number one, and stop feeling sorry for people... so, fine and dandy, I internalized that belief and applied it directly back at them.... so [b:dbe8c60235] why haven't they thanked me for sharing ? [/b:dbe8c60235] I mean, I did EXACTLY what they said to do, I took a stand, I lost all pity for the [i:dbe8c60235] Estholes [/i:dbe8c60235] .... I went with the flow..... my flow... so fuck 'em if they can't take a joke... heck, [b:dbe8c60235] they created ME! [/b:dbe8c60235] , good old Nutrino, riding their asses... so why hasn't Art Schreiber done the logically consistent thing and [b:dbe8c60235] sued his own organization for creating me ? [/b:dbe8c60235] .... Art ? Art ? Is that you darling ? Are you listening ? Well ? .... Sheeeeeitt, who are they kidding ? What dimwit bubble are they in... ? The best they can come up with is "don't read the crap that you read" and send an ocassional Warrior 4 Werner over here like that dude Pragmatist who was going to try their 'get cozy" move.... look folks, I've been around the block with the Erhardians for over 20 years and I know their tricks like walking through a decision tree... here's what's Freakshow 101 about them... they think they're offloading some profound original expression, and its the same script, verbatim when Ronald Reagan was president.... maybe a pinch of Pixie Dust on the doggie doo, otherwise a packaged formula that never changes...

Cult Rules???
Date: September 25, 2006 06:12AM

skeptic...here is more you can... ewwwwww yuk!!!!!!!!!!!

1.You are totally responsible for your experiences in your life. Use the experiences to learn about yourself. Get clear, and choose what you prefer to experience.

2.You are absorbing beliefs from the culture itself. Choose what you want to attract. Be aware.

3.You are not the ruler of the earth, but you have more power than you ever realized.

4.You can change your thoughts. Start noticing what goes on n your head. If you don’t like it, start consciously changing it. Choose new thoughts.

5.You can do the impossible. What you believe to be the restraints of time and space right now may simply be the limits of our current understanding. Dare something worthy.

6.Whatever image you add feeling to will manifest. If you fear something, you are adding energy to it. Anything you fear or love will tend to be attracted into your life. Choose your passions wisely.

Cult Rules???
Posted by: MarkusWelch ()
Date: September 25, 2006 07:17AM

nutrino
The snake in the garden of the New Age: the denial of basic distinctions of Good and Evil under the banner of "nonjudgementalism" .... which was never the real deal in the first place... because New Agers ARE intensely judgemental authoritarians under the skin... the only have found more palatable ways to language their authoritarian impulses... The Erhardians got over because The Great One intuitively grasped this [b:ac0ae8f04a] "fascism in denial" [/b:ac0ae8f04a] and repackaged it as [b:ac0ae8f04a] Breakthru Lite [/b:ac0ae8f04a] .... where deep thinking, close reasoning, geneolocial analysis of ideas is replaced with (some unspecified source's idea of) "getting with the program" or "being in the game" .... but whose program, whose game, what is the structure of the thing we should all so vigorously get with ? You have surely noticed how unspecific their directives are ? How little actual information they have to impart ? How they NEVER give a list of examples of what they mean, or how these statements are supposed to be contextualized... at their base they say little more that give up your critical thought, cut loose any people who slow you down, look out for number one, and stop feeling sorry for people... so, fine and dandy, I internalized that belief and applied it directly back at them.... so [b:ac0ae8f04a] why haven't they thanked me for sharing ? [/b:ac0ae8f04a] I mean, I did EXACTLY what they said to do, I took a stand, I lost all pity for the [i:ac0ae8f04a] Estholes [/i:ac0ae8f04a] .... I went with the flow..... my flow... so fuck 'em if they can't take a joke... heck, [b:ac0ae8f04a] they created ME! [/b:ac0ae8f04a] , good old Nutrino, riding their asses... so why hasn't Art Schreiber done the logically consistent thing and [b:ac0ae8f04a] sued his own organization for creating me ? [/b:ac0ae8f04a] .... Art ? Art ? Is that you darling ? Are you listening ? Well ? .... Sheeeeeitt, who are they kidding ? What dimwit bubble are they in... ? The best they can come up with is "don't read the crap that you read" and send an ocassional Warrior 4 Werner over here like that dude Pragmatist who was going to try their 'get cozy" move.... look folks, I've been around the block with the Erhardians for over 20 years and I know their tricks like walking through a decision tree... here's what's Freakshow 101 about them... they think they're offloading some profound original expression, and its the same script, verbatim when Ronald Reagan was president.... maybe a pinch of Pixie Dust on the doggie doo, otherwise a packaged formula that never changes...

There you go again Nutrino. You just can't help yourself, and nobody is supposed to object to it.

I do.

Stop injecting your political views, and stop expecting everyone else to ignore your obviously politically biased statements.

Go to AFL...Nutrino...i'll rip you to shreds.

Cult Rules???
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: September 25, 2006 08:21AM

Markus... [b:04c4178c77] you are simply nuts.[/b:04c4178c77] I absolutely think there is something profoundly wrong with your mind that has nothing to do with this discussion and a lot to do with some kind of [b:04c4178c77]paranoid delusional disorder... [/b:04c4178c77] there is something so incoherent, so desperately wrong headed about your thought processes, and obviously in need of psychiatric care... I'm not injecting "political views" here and any rational being can see that... that's your wacked out hallucination... and no little fella, you don't have much chance of ripping me to shreds... you should consider yourself lucky you don't get adjudicated [i:04c4178c77] non compos mentis [/i:04c4178c77] in short order and spend the next 60 days under close observation.... can't you find some other place to express your madness ? Could you go obsess over football or celebrity poker or whatever is deserving of you imbalanced brain chemistry ? [b:04c4178c77] Are you living in an isolated shed somewhere in Alaska drinking home made hooch ?[/b:04c4178c77] Did your wife dump you ? What gives with you ? Do you have any helpful social connections ?.... go get help... NOW... before you go stark raving mad...

Cult Rules???
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: September 25, 2006 08:51AM

Jeez Markus! What's the problem?

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.