Current Page: 7 of 7
Cult Speak????
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: January 12, 2007 01:16PM

I did this and Landmark's response was to throw more jargon at me saying that by refusing to "take a stand" for another's "transformation" I was "telling a story" to myself that I could not "make a difference" in the life of another. It was as if I was denying my friends and family the greatest thing that could ever happen to them ("transformation") and it would make me feel good knowing that I can "make a difference" and have everyone in my life be "related". It's nothing but pure manipulation to place the emphasis of recruiting and assisting on what it can do to YOU and the people in your life, when the real benefit is to Landmark's profit margin.

What a bunch of deceitful conniving, leeches!! So, the "being unreasonable" idea is one of landmark's, bought and paid for unethical Psychologists', marketing con-jobs? This is why LE has Psychologists on its leashes right? To dream this shit up as they go? Or was it ALL copied from scientology? If it is from scientology, its no damn wonder erhard had to run for the caymans....imagine the headlines, 'Pete and Re-Pete going head to head....'

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.