Current Page: 6 of 7
Millionaire Mind - Enlightened Warrior Camp
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: October 16, 2006 11:00PM

Kevin,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience about Peak Potentials.

We all signed a waver form, and promised not to mention anything about the camp.
[i:81afe988ab]This is the first sign that something is not right. If this is supposed to be such a great experience, then sharing it with others is the obvious thing to do. These LGAT’s tell people it would ruin the experience for others if you tell. They also tell the groups that it is your word, your integrity and your accountability at stake if you tell others. :shock: [/i:81afe988ab]

People didn't recognize me. I had been exposed to 10 years of psychotherapy in a 1 week intensive camp. Boy was it intensive, including sleep deprivation, the use of yoga/meditation to empty our minds, and "Leader Control" by the moderator to bring home Harvey's messages.
[i:81afe988ab] It’s amazing how one week can totally change your life – your way of thinking can become skewed. This is so typical of the LGAT’s to deprive you of sleep and break you down or as you say ‘to empty your mind’ with relaxation responses like yoga and meditation. :( [/i:81afe988ab]

During this camp, somehow control of what I accepted got passed from me to the moderator. I know this is hard to believe, but this is what happened.
[i:81afe988ab]How sad how easily people can get sucked into getting clarification from the leader. [/i:81afe988ab]

As I mentioned I got what I payed for and more. The combination of emptying the mind (abuse of the great activities of Yoga and Meditation), sleep deprivation (a couple hours of restless sleep each night), being cut off from the outside world (remote location with a locked gate- I realize this when I was leaving), and the use of some weird things like:
Observing a person in our group be attacked (first part of a staged rape)
Trying to smother people and have them try to smother me
Choking other people and having them choke me (some people passed out)
[i:81afe988ab] It’s just some of the sick ways to break you down. [/i:81afe988ab]

Chanting and drumming
I feel by the end of the week we abused several Native rituals led by our moderator
[i:81afe988ab]It also unnerves me that the Native American rituals are bastardized. :evil: [/i:81afe988ab]

What happened when I got home?
My family was astute enough to realize what had happened and they helped educate me on what had happened to my brain. From there I spent lots of time with family and friends (time with the ones I love).
[i:81afe988ab]You are one of the lucky ones to realize what happened. You also have a great support group that helped you through it. [/i:81afe988ab]

In my journey through this life, I never try to be the victim, and I am always in control of my own destiny. In this case I lost that control and was a victim of Peak Potential's Enlightened Warrior Camp LGAT approach.
[i:81afe988ab]Here’s the irony: These LGAT’s tell the group that the outsiders are the victims because they are not aware. They don’t get ‘It’. The truth is that they are the victims of the LGAT and the LGAT controls their destiny[/i:81afe988ab]

If you know somebody in this situation, get education on how to help them.
[i:81afe988ab]I do know someone who is involved and tried to relay this information about the LGAT’s and mind control cults to him. He is too far gone and believes that anyone outside is in the drift of unawareness. If I tell him that others have experienced this, he will say it was their experience not his. :roll: :-( [/i:81afe988ab]

This is not an easy article to write, but it is important, as if I knew this before Millionaire Mind Intensive I would not have even gone to it, so hopefully others will gain from my journey.
[b:81afe988ab][i:81afe988ab]Your experience is well recognized and will hopefully help others. It gave me clarification of what really happens. Thanks again for sharing your story. [/i:81afe988ab][/b:81afe988ab][/color:81afe988ab]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: November 03, 2006 09:25AM

I am curious as to why you don't describe what happens at Warrior Camp. It's really oppressive. If you enjoy intimidation, people checking up on your attendance, being threatened with expulsion if you can't attend something or you want to sit out some activity, or if you want your kid subjected to violent activities, you should definitely attend this camp. If not, and if you see something wrong with this, don't attend Warrior Camp!!! And be aware that most of the chumps who wrote the above comments are just "plants" from Peak Potentials. Peace. "

Posted by: Amandanator ()
Date: December 17, 2006 06:25PM

My mom attended an EWC and has since stopped going to church, and lied and mislead friends and family.

She wont tell me what happened, so this site is all I have to go off of besides all the new-aged bloggers' pages.

I really need some info from someone who attended.
im concerned in a number of ways.

if someone could email me that would be great.

Posted by: Royale ()
Date: January 18, 2007 03:47AM

My significant other and I went to the free Millionaire Mind Intensive some time back. She wanted to do it, I was skeptical. I finally agreed, but swore I wouldn't fall for any sales pitches. I showed up my usual cool, reserved self, but could feel my defenses dropping by the end of the first night. There are some very appealing activities, some unexpected twists, and they seem to be experts at catapulting all involved into this state of euphoria and renewed purpose. I ended up doing some things I never would have guessed... sobbing in a room full of strangers, signing up for the Enlightened Warrior seminar (that was to take place 3000 miles across the country, no less!), so on and so forth.

We left with such a sense of clarity and empowerment. My partner started sleeping less and less each night, eager to get a jump on the day's activities and potential accomplishments. Within the week, she was in a full-blown manic episode, and eventually had to be hospitalized. What followed was probably the worst week of our lives, and the depression that followed her episode was heartbreaking.

Needless to say, we cancelled our enrollment in the Enlightened Warrior course.

I still get so angry about this... my heart's pounding as I write. Their lack of participant screening is criminally irresponsible, especially with some of the suspect activities that make up even the free introductory course; things like light hypnosis via an audio recording, and short-duration, high-impact experiential work concerning parental traumas and things of that nature.

It's not that there isn't any value to the things they teach... their whole 'jars' trick which helps you organize your income and encourages investment has been quite useful for me. I just wish I could have learned it somewhere else. To this day, I harbor a lot of resentment for Peak Potentials and wondered if anyone else had similar experiences.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: January 31, 2007 04:23PM

someone I know has tried to pitch me on this Harv Eker stuff. I searched Google, and came to this thread! yeahh!
:-)

The great thing, is that once you are educated about LGAT's, its very easy to see the patterns, and they really have very little influence over you. This is why the LGAT people try to block all critical thinking, as it KILLS their business scams.
They hate critical thinking and genuine education.

This is precisely why Harv Ecker starts his seminars and books by telling people ""Don't believe a word I say", that is misdirection to try to get his foot in the door of your mind.

If you read the Amazon reviews, they are brutal, when sorted from Lowest rating first. Also, at least two people had some Harv Eker lackeys go onto Amazon, and impersonate that person and "retract" their negative review! Unreal.
[www.amazon.com]

I truly feel sorry for the people who end up in the clutches of Harv Eker and his gang. These guys are utterly ruthless, and proud of it. They will rape and pillage, and call it Enlightenment.

Date: February 01, 2007 07:34AM

I've pretty much given up.
My mom is entirely convinced that this stuff is CHRISTIAN because they prayed once or something.

Im sickened to the point of apathy...if thatmakes sense.
if you have any more info please tell me. My email is made available if you click on my profile..thank you

Date: February 06, 2007 06:03PM

I am scanning the book of T. Harv Eker called " Secrets of The Millionaire Mind", which I got from the library...for free. (I would suggest people never buy these people's books, as it only encourages the publishers).

But this Harv Eker is one slick dude. I shudder to think what he and his "team" are able to do to people.
The guy has tons of LGAT seminars going.
(press courses and camps).
[www.peakpotentials.com]

He also has lots of websites.
(notice they refuse to publish in writing the "cancel" policy, or many prices for seminars? This is so the "sales" people can mess with you on the phone).
[www.peakpotentials.com]

The "Millionaire" seminar is just a bait and switch, who doesn't want more money? 99.9% of people want that, so its a way to hook people.
But the entire book is simply about "belief change".
He tells you NOT to believe what he says, then he tells you in the same breath to believe him. Programmed Confusion.

He tells stories of his clients making millions...even says one of his trainers went to a [b:f00a0790e9]net worth of 600 million from 250K in 3 years. [/b:f00a0790e9](no names, no proof).
Its all lies, straight-up bald-face lying. That's why there are no names or details given, so he can't get busted in the press.

He tells people to "slit their throat" with their finger any time they complain, or blame etc. That is a very sick tactic he is using on people. Very sadistic.

He has even framed his entire book, so that he could point to criticism of him and say that "that is a negative mind and you won't get rich doing that". So he has BLOCKED ALL CRITICISM by saying if you do, then you will be poor.

He is a cross between Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, and Brian Tracy.
but this guy is maybe even worse, in some respects, as he is so slick.
His entire book is nothing more than a hook to try to get you to his "free seminar" which is just a way to get you to sign up for his other LGATS, which are very expensive.
(but remember, if you want to be rich, you have to pay lots of money for his seminar! Right? The more you spend, the richer your mindset.) (that is sarcasm).

T. Harv Eker knows that 99% of people who go to these things fail, he says so in the book. He says everyone who comes to his seminars have been to many others, and none of them worked.
BUT HIS IS DIFFERENT.
Its not different, its the same, or much worse, as its ALL FLUFF and psychobabble.
The more people fail, the more they come back to him.
He even tells people to take their vacations, and go to his seminars on them!!!!!!!!!!

His LGAT seminars are bad enough, but his "camps", one can only imagine what goes on there.

He also tells people to leave their spouses or family if they are a "downer". "remove yourself from them" is what he says. Cult tactic 101.

Its depressing that there seem to be hundreds and thousands of these people out there, literally raping and pillaging, and doing it in a very sophisticated way. Huge numbers of people would just take this guy at face value, and think he is really going to help them become millionaires.
He's just going to take your money, and get richer himself, and sell you more junk, and mess with your mind.
T. Harv Eker knows every trick in the LGAT book, and then some.

We have another wolf in sheep's clothing here, and Harv's ethics would make a used car salesman blush.
The guy is a world class slime-ball, I do feel bad for the people who are getting taken to the cleaners. What a world...

Date: February 06, 2007 06:42PM

This T. Harv Eker is a sicko-meglomaniac, watch out.

On page 115 of his Millionaire book, he talks about a "ceremony" he does at his "free" seminar, where he PERSONALLY ANOINTS PEOPLE TO BE WORTHY.

He tells those reading the book, to go and put on a Tux, or for a woman to buy a formal gown, he then says...KNEEL DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND BOW YOUR HEAD IN RESPECT. (to him, of course).
He then "annoints" you as "worthy" in a ceremony.

He is trying to make it amusing, but this sick ____ knows EXACTLY what he is doing to vulnerable people.
He does this to people in large groups at his "free" seminar.
Anyone who does not walk out in disgust at this type of thing, is the kind of person he is looking for.

Low self-worth, and willing to submit to him, he'll find out later if they have a credit card with some credit left on it.

This T. Harv Eker is a real slime-ball.
The press needs to investigate him, they will find lie upon lie upon lie. I think he is even worse than Kitosaki, and that is saying a lot.
Its cleat T. Harv Eker gets off on the power of being a "Leader" and this is why he does these "retreats and camps".
Its not just about the money, he needs the power and adulation.

Date: February 06, 2007 08:12PM

This guy has clearly also done Landmark as well, he's got all the "transformation", "keeping agreements" and the "stories" and the "victims", "experiential techniques" , "send your parents to the course" and everything else.

He is also promoting MLM, saying making 20K-50K in MLM is not uncommon!!! Another bald-faced lie! Unreal, if you are going to lie, tell a big one, I guess. (he must have his own MLM going, promoting his junk).

On page 148, he also states he has a money management technique which is "beyond the scope of the book" so you need to attend his seminar, and then gives an example of way for people on the edge of bankruptcy to come out of it.
Harv knows that people on the edge of bankruptcy are desperate...for him, ideal clients, to get one last credit card for 20K, and run it up on Eker LGAT's.

He also rants at people that "driving 3 hours" to attend his seminar is what it takes to succeed.
He also coaches people to call up their friends, and rant at them to come to the seminar. (Landmark).

He also writes a lot about how if you want to be rich, then you will welcome all of the sales pitches at his "free seminar". (soften up those weak minds with the pre-sell).

He also has a technique where you break an arrow having the point of the arrow against your throat! (this nut is obsessed with throat-cutting...hmmmm...could it be he likes the metaphor of being comfortable slitting people's financial throats?). (life and death culty stuff).

He then berates you into getting the money for his courses, by saying you are a "modern slave", and if you don't have the money you need his course more than anyone.

on page 181 he says[b]..."IF I HAVE TO, I'LL RIP YOU APART AND THEN PIECE YOU BACK TOGETHER IN A WAY THAT WORKS[/color:bcc594c3c4]".[/b]
He talks about remaking the wiring in your brain.

also, put 10% of your income into "coaching" and of course, that means to Harv Eker. He wants 10% of your income.

also, [b:bcc594c3c4]don't listen [/b:bcc594c3c4]to the "little voice" in your head...that is, the one that is critical.
also, read his book 1x a month for a year...yes, brainwash yourself with his book.
Also, brainwash yourself with his "thought of the week" email from his website.

He "invites" you to attend his workshop literally 100x times in a small book, every second page. ONE INCREDIBLE WEEKEND WILL MAKE A BREAKTHROUGH.. and you can attend for "free".
Then when you go to the website, its NOT free, it costs $97 for "materials". (more lies from T Harv Eker).
That is called the "small commitment" to start you buying stuff from him.

He also has a written clause which allows them to EJECT anyone from the seminar they say are "disrupting" it. (former clients who are angry about being scammed, that is).

[b:bcc594c3c4]He then tells you to tell at least 100 friends and family to come to his seminar, and/or give it to them as a "gift".[/color:bcc594c3c4] [/b:bcc594c3c4]
(this must be what the guy who tried to con me into Eker was about, I guess I was one of the 100 people on his list. Smart, get people to write down 100 names to call after the seminar...evil).

This horrible book is simply a scam, to set the stage for his LGAT seminar, where he then filters people, and upsells them into one of his expensive seminars, gets your email, and address, phone number, [b:bcc594c3c4]statement of net worth[/b:bcc594c3c4] (to see if you have any money or not), and takes it into "coaching".
He is also pitching 13 other LGATS, some a week long, coaching, CD's, and all the rest of it.

This is not a Millionaire school, its system to bankrupt vulnerable people, by luring them into endless LGAT seminars.
This guy is an LGAT monster, pity those he sinks his teeth into, and those who he gets to KNEEL in front of him so he can ANNOINT you of being WORTHY to give him all your money you don't have. Evil.

This T Harv Eker is extremely dangerous, as for him its not just about him making money, its about him becoming your life LEADER. He's an LGAT white-collar cult leader, running every trick in the book, no question.
Damn, these guys are nasty.
They even try to make you think that the small voice in your head saying...WATCH OUT, THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER...is actually a "poverty voice" trying to trick you into staying poor and broke.
Whereas T Harv Eker is your best friend, trying to make you rich, so ignore that small voice in your head telling you to GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY. (this is literally what he teaches, and he also teaches you to get away from your family, if they are saying the same thing).

Sersiouly, these guys are very dangerous, they are very skilled in Thought Reform, which is all T Harv Eker is doing...literally.
He knows what he is doing, and has been working at Thought Reform for many years, that is clear.

Date: February 13, 2007 02:37PM

All that book says is that the only real problem in life is not having enough money...and so if you give it all to him. THat problem is solved.

i dont get it.
I suppose i have too much logic for his crap.

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.