Current Page: 3 of 7
Millionaire Mind - Enlightened Warrior Camp
Date: September 08, 2006 08:36AM

Looking at what all of you wrote you do not know anything about personal growth, you want to label it a cult. If anything you are all in a cult, brain washed by go to school, get a job, work for 40 years then retire sick and broke. I am 38 years old finacially free never have to work a day in my life no matter what happens. I did not inherit this but built it my self on the advice of Harv Ecker and Robert Kiosaki. Have you ever been to Austraila? Scuba dived the great barrier reef in the am and stuck your hand in the pouch of a Kangaroo and pulled out its new born baby in the afternoon? I doubt it! As for Harv Ecker plagerizing "To copy from one is plagerizing to copy from many is research." Harv Ecker has taken the best form the masters at motivation and turned it into one volume. Yes his book is nothing but a brochure for his free seminar. Yes he tries to sell you his future seminars. Yes some run to the back of the room and buy these. If you take what he has given you in this free seminar and apply it, I mean really apply it your life will be forever changed. What people do not understand they critizize, take the time to understand what you are mocking and learn how to live the life you deserive.

Wishing you nothing but the BEST!
Capatin chlorophy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: September 08, 2006 09:09PM

captainchlorophyl:

What seminars / camps did you attend (if any)?

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: September 08, 2006 11:12PM

anon0820
Did anyone ever see this link? [whatisthesecret.tv]

Yes, I know about this. I went to a private screening of the movie a couple months ago. The beginning was pretty stupid: they made it look like [i:82be73df7a]The DaVinci Code[/i:82be73df7a] with all the ancient mysterious religious images and dramatic music.

But the rest of the movie was interesting. It was basically about the Law of Attraction, which I was familiar with through the books of Lynn Grabhorn and through people I know who follow the works of Abraham-Hicks. In fact, Abraham and Hicks made appearances in the movie, as did some of the same people who were in [i:82be73df7a]What the Bleep Do We Know[/i:82be73df7a]?

I don't really get why they are calling it "The Secret", when the Law of Attraction teachings are all out there already and have been written about in several books.

I actually tried to sign up on the website after seeing the movie, but there is basically not much you can sign up for that is free. All I got access to was one lame message forum: everything else required a paid subscription.

When you try to sign up on "the secret"'s website, you get redirected to powerfulintentions.com, which - coincidentally? - is the same thing that happens when you start clicking around the Millionnaire Mind site.

I do believe that there is something real and true about the Law of Attraction teachings, but what bothers me is this whole air of secrecy, and the fact that people are making money off this concept.

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: September 08, 2006 11:14PM

captainchlorophyl
Capatin chlorophy

I guess they don't teach you to spell your own name in these workshops. Not surprising, considering how poorly written the Millionaire Mind brochures were.

Date: September 08, 2006 11:30PM

See spelling errors in bold.

captainchlorophyl
What people do not understand they [b:661c157231]critizize[/b:661c157231], take the time to understand what you are mocking and learn how to live the life you [b:661c157231]deserive[/b:661c157231].

Wishing you nothing but the BEST!
[b:661c157231]Capatin chlorophy[/b:661c157231]

Glad to hear that you have a positive experience with these workshops. If they are so wonderful... why the secrecy? :? Wouldn't you want to put it out there about the exercises / critieria to others? :roll:

I go to a college or a business workshop and there is a curriculum for the course.

My best to you.

Posted by: ariadne ()
Date: September 09, 2006 02:31AM

I can tell you about Warrior Camp, having attended it in the past.

First, there is the technique which they use in baiting you to attend. The Millionaire course is the bait, where they inspire you to do better financially. I knew there was a lot of yelling but I had no real understanding that it was a cult. But it is.

Warrior Camp is a prerequisite to the other courses. The curriculum is a secret and I don't remember anyone actually putting this in writing, but it was understood that we wouldn't talk about the activities, even to each other during meals.

Shall I go on?

Date: September 09, 2006 02:33AM

These are for "graduates" of the program. They are not for outsiders who might corrupt them.

Date: September 09, 2006 02:44AM

ariadne
Shall I go on?

Please do. :wink:

My ex attended it last month. The whole thing concerns me that so many are getting sucked in. I believe it's costly too. I've seen people selling their tickets for up to $5k.

Any information you can share would be appreciated.

Are [i:71b23969f4][b:71b23969f4]you [/b:71b23969f4][/i:71b23969f4] in or out?
(These are for "graduates" of the program. They are not for outsiders who might corrupt them.)

Date: September 09, 2006 09:50PM

I am not and never was in this. I believe that people get suckered into it, and cognitive dissonance is what makes them believe that it is ok. I thought it was a sincere course on learning business and financial topics. That's the suckering part.

The good things about it are not unusual but the bad things in it are harmful and make the good things not very important.

I can tell you more about it when I have time.

Date: September 09, 2006 11:16PM

Awesome :)

ariadne...Thanks for sharing your experience.

I (and others) would love to hear more. :)

Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.