Current Page: 2 of 7
Millionaire Mind - Enlightened Warrior Camp
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: September 03, 2006 03:36AM

And Brad69...

If you ever make it to NY, let me know. I'll treat [b:81d64a9186][u:81d64a9186]you [/u:81d64a9186][/b:81d64a9186]to a cup of coffee AND a donut 8) [/size:81d64a9186]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 05, 2006 09:55PM

Any ideas of being able to disclose what's going on in the camps?????

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: September 06, 2006 10:56AM

I'm glad this thread popped up, because my husband and I just spent the weekend in NYC with my friend who is involved in this whole thing. She has already taken the Warrior training and was off last Sunday to a weeklong Ultimate Leadership camp in upstate NY. She kept trying to sell us on the whole thing and gave us some pamphlets and brochures. I caught a bunch of typos on them, so I guess a "millionnaire mind" does not include proofreading skills.

It sounds like Landmark in that they charge for the classes, but they let people volunteer at the workshops in order to get in free. What I can't figure out is exactly what T. Harv Eker knows about being a millionnaire. I imagine the book and the workshops are making him rich, so maybe that's the key right there.

Date: September 06, 2006 10:59AM

Brad69

Wesly Engals, reads a lot of business books, 03/01/2006

Now, yes, we know Robbins uses many different LGAT methods, but personally I don't find him harmful - I have attended his firewalk course. It was really boring, but hey, I got to do the firewalk.

That reminds me: my friend told me they did the firewalk at one of the Millionnaire Mind workshops she went to.

Date: September 06, 2006 07:08PM

Gulab Jamon - Thanks so much for your input.

I wanted to expose this 'camp' because my ex is deeply involved with self awareness groups and he attended this last month (Aug '06).

He also said...you [b:6a765fefa6][i:6a765fefa6][u:6a765fefa6]can [/u:6a765fefa6][/i:6a765fefa6][/b:6a765fefa6] go with me. I said f--- that!!! :evil:

Geez... I can't believe they did a fire walk??? :shock:

The only thing I know is that they bastardized the Native American culture. I've investigated and also received an email from my ex when he returned about how spiritual it is.

I [i:6a765fefa6][b:6a765fefa6]did [/b:6a765fefa6][/i:6a765fefa6] find out that they split up the group (200 people, I think) into groups of 50 into tribes. They supposedly have Indians who were there to support them and guide them. Also, (add nauseum) individually people are named Indian names along with the group being named. :( :?

FYI...I study and have been to [u:6a765fefa6]REAL [/u:6a765fefa6] Native American rituals out in Arizona and other places. I find it insulting that these LGAT's are using Native American rituals for their benefit. :cry:

Another thing... the volunteers (the returnees who want to 'learn' more) are called 'Warrior Angels'. How nice (add sarcasm). :roll:

Do you think you could get more details from your friend as to what exercises they performed?

Date: September 06, 2006 10:21PM

anon0820
Do you think you could get more details from your friend as to what exercises they performed?

I bet your ex and my friend were in the same workshop. I know it was in upstate NY. Is he at the weeklong Ultimate Leadership thing right now?

I can try to pry her for info, but if they actually have to sign a confidentiality agreement as another poster here said, then she may not tell me anything. She didn't go into details of what they did, besides mentioning that they did a firewalk. She just kept saying how great it is and how helpful.

She has some of the handouts posted on her wall: one is a list of The Warrior's Creed or some such thing: basically new age type stuff and affirmations.

I also have the feeling that if I ask her a lot of questions about what they do there, that she'll say something like, "I can't describe it - you'll just have to come with me."

One thing she did mention is some kind of charity/non-profit thing they are doing called "I am a person", where they teach self-esteem to children. They wrote some kind of song about "I am a person" and they go to schools and get these kids to sing it and magically their grades go up. :roll:

I just found the website:
[www.iamaperson.com]
I'm unclear if this is actually connected with "Millionnaire Mind" or if this is run by people she met at one of the workshops.

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: September 07, 2006 01:36AM

[b:9d952006b6] Insulting is the understatement of the century. [/b:9d952006b6] My significant other is Native American and she loathes these falsifications of native culture with a passion. These shebangs are closer to haloween costume parties than anything vaguely resembling cultural awareness...

Date: September 07, 2006 08:06AM

Still trying to sniff out any info I can find about the camp...
I found this link [stopshopping.journurl.com]

Here's another link: [forum.myspace.com]

Date: September 07, 2006 08:36AM

Did anyone ever see this link? [whatisthesecret.tv]

:? [/size:02fab670e4]

More information on this: [www.stevepavlina.com]

Date: September 07, 2006 07:41PM

Current Page: 2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.