Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Millionaire Mind - Enlightened Warrior Camp
Posted by: ahsanirfan ()
Date: June 08, 2010 10:00AM

Hey guys,

I signed up on this forum to learn more about Harv Eker.

The Friday gone by, I attended the Millionaire Mind Intensive. I just attended Friday and didn't bother going on Saturday and Sunday.

I found the "jar" system beneficial, but got REALLY pissed off when the guy tried to sell some course or whatever in one of the evening sessions.

For the next two days, however, I suffered from an extremely depressive state.

I had trouble sleeping, trouble eating, and to drown out my depressive state I began watching a lot of T.V.

Is this normal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Onetimeposter ()
Date: July 07, 2010 10:30PM

The Anticult
It is bold faced lie, not bald-faced lie. You've said it more than once and it's funny.

I went to the free 3-hour intro to MMI and couldn't go for anylonger while keeping any dignity.

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: July 08, 2010 09:56AM

Onetimeposter
The Anticult
It is bold faced lie, not bald-faced lie. You've said it more than once and it's funny.

I went to the free 3-hour intro to MMI and couldn't go for anylonger while keeping any dignity.

I'm not sure it's useful to join a board just to spread misinformation.

"Bald-faced lie" is quite correct. This term is related to, though obviously not derived from, the term "barefaced lie".

The complication, however, is that "boldfaced/bold-faced" is also correct. This complication, I think, comes from both the evolution of slightly different shades of meaning among these 3 terms, and the difference between American English usage and British English usage.

Here are 3 references. The second is quite comprehensive. Read and learn and don't join message boards to score points unless you're certain of your facts. I actually care about language; so I'm providing accurate references here in case anyone else cares. Even so, Onetimeposter, correcting your errors is not the best use of my time.

[www.merriam-webster.com]

[www.worldwidewords.org]

[english.oxforddictionaries.com] (Might not be accessible without a subscription.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2010 09:58AM by Christa.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 09, 2010 03:25AM

YIKES! Don't mess with Christa!

(I'm going to use spell-check from now on!) :)

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:40AM

Christopher "Trinity" de Guzman, using the name Trinity de la Cruz, has been a student and promoter of T. Harv Eker's LGATs.

Trinity's Facebook page includes photos from 2010 of his partipation in a "Mind of Steel Heart of Gold" event. He uses pseudo-Native language in some captions, most likely mirroring the inaccuracies he was taught.

One photo shows a woman that has been duct taped to the floor. The captions state that she was then tickled until she was "laughing to tears". Then a woman playing the role of 'Mommy" rescued her.

Many people are shown wearing purple bandanas, perhaps for some sort of ranking or identification system.

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.