Vanguard???
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 21, 2006 11:56PM

Okay I just saw the picture of the chart he made for Toni and Im dumbfounded. I dont understand how ANYONE can take this guy seriously. That chart he drew was moronic!! It reminded me of something I once saw scribbled into the note book of a mentally disturbed 5th grade classmate of mine.

This guy is not just delusional but he actually gives off this retarded vibe. I wanna know who scored his famous IQ test and then accidentally tripled the score. Unbelievable!!

Honestly it looked like a stupid 7th grade love letter that some loser guy sends to the girl who lowered herself to bother with him after she comes to her senses and drops his ass to the curb.

Jesus is every genius who gets dumped by a girl who is way out of his league going to turn into this guy?

Hey Kieth, youre pathetic dude, all the money and women with low selfesteems and other parasytic filth you surround yourself with or have accumulated doesnt change the fact that youre just another loser who cant have what he really wants, which is obviously Toni, The Chosen One, the incubator of your super loser seed!! LMAO@U I know you read this MB douche-bag, youre smart enough not to leave a trace but youre too egotistical to ignore your critics!! Sounds like a hang up to me bud! Maybe you should enrole yourself in Landmark and see how an LGAT's really run, seems to me you could use a little of thier advice too you two bit halfwit charlitan!! Good luck with that seed of yours, I think no matter where you plant it, youre going to grow a disappointing crop! Ten Bucks says your kid comes out mongoloid and spends 12 years of his life riding to school on the short bus. God has a great sense of humor that way, and though that chart of yours is hilarious, youre not him. So get over yourself, drop the act pull back the curtain and let the little munchkins go home, or someone out there will find a way to tear down the walls of your 'emerald city' and leave you in a bruised, broken, self-soiled and bloody heap amongst the smoldering wreckage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Vanguard???
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: August 22, 2006 03:35AM

Templar, I understand you are angry at this person, but in the future you might want to run a spell-check program before calling someone else "moronic", "retarded" or "not smart enough". Your multiple misspellings don't really help support your argument; in fact, they detract from it.

Vanguard???
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 22, 2006 06:40PM

I stopped caring about spelling the day I was handed a diploma. Spelling errors dont cost me points of the final grade, so no big deal really.

Besides if someone wants to attack my position they would be better off trying to counter any assertions I have made than pointing out my typo's or laziness with lexical accuracy.

Basicly in an internet argument or what have you, when the discussion turns to pointing out spelling or typing errors, someone is fresh out of ideas and desperate for attention to be shifted.

If it matters to you maybe later today I'll go over and proofread but only if it will bring my grade from a b- to an a.....

Vanguard???
Posted by: Murph ()
Date: August 24, 2006 03:45AM

How ridiculous. Who are they to decide who is a bad person or a good person? The farther away I get from this, the more ridiculous it all becomes.

I remember one time, in one of his infamous forums - the great one is supposed to speak tonight, so everyone gather round - he made a comment about people taking notes. He said those taking notes were the most damaged among the group. I said to the woman next to me that I guess I was really damaged then, because I took copious notes. What a stupid thing to say. Oh, okay, I guess I should stop taking notes now then because I wouldn't want everyone to think I was one of the most damaged among the group, and we wouldn't want you to remember anything you actually heard here because then maybe you wouldn't pay to come back for more .... who knows what the intent of that philosophy was, but it made no sense to me and would never, ever be said by someone who was not trying to manipulate or control the people in the group. That was just [i:3aa8c343e3]one[/i:3aa8c343e3] of the ridiculous things I experienced there. There was the honor dollar, which was that everyone was supposed to contribute, on your own, in strategically places donation boxes, a dollar an hour for every hour we spent there outside of classes, kind of like a club dues/membership, for the privilege of being in the building - like you don't pay enough already. Nancy said once, with a barely concealed smirk, that they needed it to pay the rent, or they might have to start charging yearly membership dues - I had all I could do to keep myself from guffawing. People who were there generally were there because classes had just ended or were about to begin (which you've paid through the nose for already) or were there to do some work for them for free, or a social event which they organized and invited everyone to attend - for which they wanted payment from you for your time spent in the building??!! Then there was cafe duty - pay someone and clean your own building, I don't even clean my own house, why should I clean yours - we're paying enough for the classes and intensives as it is ... nonsense, all of it, really.

I wanted to believe it was nothing other than the pretty picture they were trying to paint for everyone, because I was in a major crisis in my life, in pain, desperate and searching for answers, as were many I met there. I wanted this to be it, but the red flags kept flying in my face and I just couldn't keep ignoring them.

The whole thing is sad and pathetic and I'm sorry for Toni and that it's ruined her life and other's as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.