Higher connection?
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: August 20, 2006 04:37PM

I thought I would post some correspondence I received from a LGAT leader who uses a metaphysical bent to his work to highlight some of the amazing claims he makes.

They relate to a course, called The Master Game, he presented in Zanzibar last year, mostly for people from South Africa.

This Louis Smit is a phony and my investigation into his qualifications have proved that. See the following thread [board.culteducation.com]

His first letter he called logistics communication. I will leave out the logistical stuff, as I will in further correspondence, and focus on some of his claims.

If they hadn't been swallowed hook, line, and sinker by so many people - accepted without question, and caused so much hurt to people, some of this stuff would be hilarious:

From the letter:

As you may know: We are working on the edge and there is significant resistance to what we are setting out to do. The consensus thought-form has already mobilised and raised some objections manifesting through consciousness and some individuals. So if you are experiencing some personal resistance, KNOW that it is a test of your commitment to Self!

If for some unusual reason you require an extension inform me within three days so I can ensure your link with The Master Game Holographic Insert is not severed.

Let's break this down: As you may know: We are working on the edge and there is significant resistance to what we are setting out to do.

- Nice and vague. Working on what edge? Where is the resistance coming from? Resistance to what? It is simply the familiar old ploy of creating an us-versus-them scenario.

The consensus thought-form has already mobilised and raised some objections manifesting through consciousness and some individuals.

- Ah...more on the opposition. Again, very vague. Using the idea of consensus thought-form, he creates the idea of the elite - those doing the course - against the evil society that would hold them back from achieving [b:5b5193ac15]Mastery of Self[/b:5b5193ac15] which is what he claimed the course would deliver.

He also described it in the correspondence as

Charting new frontiers. An experience that cannot be repeated

- Make it exclusive and it becomes worth more - an old salesman's trick. Ironically, someone who attended this course and had done a number of previous courses with this con man said afterwards he had presented nothing new!

In fact, he admitted while on the course that he had prepared very little and would let things come to him as they unfolded. Of course, he has access to higher powers who would lead him, it seems.

So if you are experiencing some personal resistance, KNOW that it is a test of your commitment to Self!

- No! It is a test of commitment to listening to Smit, bypassing critical thinking and trusting the process.

If for some unusual reason you require an extension inform me within three days so I can ensure your link with The Master Game Holographic Insert is not severed.

Now he attaches special powers to pictures he sends via the Internet! This man appears to have amazing powers!

To confirm your [b:5b5193ac15]Unbending Intent to experience The Master Game [/b:5b5193ac15]by making a [b:5b5193ac15]non–refundable enrolment [/b:5b5193ac15]enrolment deposit of US $ 333.00 (one-third of the total seminar fee including board and lodging) - I will leave out the banking details.

Unbending intent
relates to giving up the critical question process. He simply uses that idea to say trust the process. And, of course, money is ever so important.

Why he held the course in Zanzibar, I will never know. It offered far less than many places in South Africa could have offered. BUT, of course, communication was cut off from loved ones, and isolation was assured...

If you are unable to follow this procedure, advise me immediately and I will arrange for alternative methods that will require I confirm your link to the Holographic Insert manually. I have established a psychic link, making your gesture through PayPal confirm your connection to The Master Game Holographic Insert.

Now the great spiritual man - with the false spiritual qualifications - tells us of a psychic link he has established through his

Master Game Holographic Insert
and through PayPal.

I wonder if PayPal are aware of this and if they allow such things. :D

Although you are tapping the Subtle Cosmic Energies of The Master Game Holographic Insert, you are required to unleash these energies into your everyday life. There is a simple procedure that will make Charting New Frontiers into Adventure, Abundance and Power possible. You will receive the first step as soon as you have completed the above requirements. Looking forward to working with you.

Wow! Why do we need scientists to tell is about the

Subtle Cosmic Energies
of this world? This man can call them up in pictures. Brilliant!

I find it amazing to sit back and read this drivel now. It gets more weird, though, trust me.

MORE TO COME...

Higher connection?
Date: August 20, 2006 04:59PM

From his second letter, called First Contact:

You are invited to join me on an Adventure to Chart New Frontiers into Mastery of the Self! The possibilities offered are immense (and attainable) but the probabilities will depend on your willingness to respond to that Far Call of your Soul.

Well, this man admitted he hadn't even properly prepared for this course, so how can he know what the outcome will be? And his words sound like a ridiculous combination of flowery mumbo-jumbo!

The Adventure begins Now and preparation will continue in Cyber Space for three to seven weeks, before we travel to Zanzibar, an African Island near Kilimanjaro on the African equator. The preparation will empower us that we may choose for this part of the world to be safe and welcoming to our group of Adventurers! Our choice of an island off Central Africa for a venue will make a major difference to this part of planet earth, starting as soon as you decide to begin your Adventure.

So the preparation allowed the people on course to choose for that part of the world to be safe? WRONG! Political elections were taking place at the time and fighting was happening between different factions. There were roadblocks manned by soldiers and police everywhere. (I was there because, after seeing a dramatic and worrying change in my girlfriend, I decided to do this course too).

Just how did that course make a MAJOR DIFFERENCE in that part of the world, especially just by some people deciding to do this man's course?

Who needs the United Nations? With this man in charge, just by people deciding to do something with him, the world could be turned into a place of peace. Send him to the Middle East!

Should you make your first gesture to participate by following the instructions below, you are likely to feel both restless and strangely energised for a while, as you will have entered the outer band of The Master Game Holographic Insert. You will be accessing a source of Subtle Cosmic Energies that are accessible right now to those who dare to “Chart New Frontiers” at the End of Time and Beyond…

Now, he suggests (hypnotic suggestion) how participants should feel. He also tells them they have entered the outer band of The Master Game Holographic Insert. Sounds like a movie, like someone tumbling into a picture and fantasy world, which he sure creates.

Then, people will be accessing a source of Subtle Cosmic Energies that are accessible right now to those who dare to “Chart New Frontiers” at the End of Time and Beyond… Great, now he is aware of these subtle cosmic energies that reach to the end of time and beyond. To know this, I would guess he has travelled there.

Nothing, nothing, he says can be proved, and it is all so fanciful and absurd!

Power WILL be used:
1. To make the Adventure financially possible for those who convincingly demonstrate their intent to participate and make consistent “Gestures”…
2. To ensure that all participants have a safe Adventure from and back to their homes. However, all will die, as the ones who return will never be the same as they were when they started on The Master Game!!! Indisputable changes will take place for all participants. Some may decide never to return to their physical starting point!
3. To ensure that the Cyber Space preparation, when practiced rigorously, gives Value to all Adventurers as they go through a major Metamorphosis into more of their true Powers.

Now we have some insight into his [i:2aa7b41937][b:2aa7b41937]power[/b:2aa7b41937][/i:2aa7b41937]. Where is he getting it from. What is it?

How did this power make it possible for people to make this [i:2aa7b41937]adventure financially possible?[/i:2aa7b41937]

Was their intent related to their [i:2aa7b41937]unbending intent[/i:2aa7b41937], which involved trusting the process and blindly accepting these wild claims?

And as for safe journeys, does this man control the airlines, disease etc through his power?

Something, I will agree with is his claim that those who return will never be the same again, not after dealing with his lies, manipulation, deceit, and hurt. He displays the classical symptoms of someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

Some may decide never to return to their physical starting point!, he says. Wild claims! Wild claims!

Then, he says, power will be used to ensure that the Cyber Space preparation, when practiced rigorously, gives Value to all Adventurers as they go through a major Metamorphosis into more of their true Powers.

Of course, he knows what our true powers are! If we don't achieve them, naturally it would be a case that we didn't practice rigorously. BUT, he hadn't even decided before the course what would be taught!

MORE TO COME...

Higher connection?
Date: August 20, 2006 05:13PM

From his third letter, called First Crossing:

Dear Adventurer, Welcome to The Master Game – The Journey has begun for you the moment you responded affirmatively: You went through The First Crossing into accessing a new resonance of Abundance and Power. You are now tapping the subtle and resolute energy of the outer band of The Master Game Holographic Insert. There are steps that you need to follow thoroughly and purposefully in order to confirm your “Unbending Intent” to pursue this Adventure of Becoming. This will make it possible for you to begin to Celebrate the Adventure of Life at a new resonance.

So, by saying yes, people have acquired a new resonance of abundance and power? Funny, every person I am aware of who attended this course suffered in business afterwards, which Louis Smit didn't, of course, after all the money he pulled in.

And anyway, that yes, pulled us into some new energy attached to The Master Game Holographic Insert? Please!

Resonance is a favourite piece of his jargon, as is shifting. I wonder how many people on course who experienced floating realised how much it relates to a dissociative state, something that is often brought on by severe trauma. And he used meditation, lack of food, very long hours and lack of sleep, suggestion... many methods seen consistently in other LGATs that relate to coercive persuasion, mind control, thought reform, call it what you will.

Confidentiality
As of Now all the information you receive is strictly “Confidential - For your Eyes Only”. For the moment resist discussing the information you receive, including this communication, with anyone - including ones who most likely want to discuss it - your co–Adventurers. However, you will be encouraged to communicate with each other as the Adventure progresses at very specific times. Feel free to forward the original brochure, to anyone you wish to make it possible for, but not the information you are receiving now…! This is the next gesture that will ensure your link to the new energy becomes permanently established, giving you access to snowballing Abundance and Power.

In other words, don't let people on the outside see what I am up to so that they can offer an objective viewpoint on this rubbish.

So, by following his instructions we establish a permanent link to abundance and power? Before dealing with this stuff my bank balance was healthy and nicely in the black, now it is far more into the red than makes me comfortable. Most of the expense has been incurred fighting the damage this man has done.

Although you are tapping the Subtle Cosmic Energies of The Master Game Holographic Insert, you are required to unleash these energies into your everyday life. There is a simple procedure that will make this possible. You will receive the first step as soon as you have completed the above requirements. Looking forward to working with you.

I would love to see how these subtle cosmic energies were unleashed into everyday life. Were they present in my girlfriend's depression, tears, fears that arose only after dealing with this con man? Were they present in the disquieting feeling in my stomach, my confusion at what was happening to my girlfriend?

I should add at this point that I could be in serious danger if I reveal this confidential information (SARCASM).

On the course, Smit said we are not to share any information because if people who haven't done the courses got hold of it they could suffer serious consequences.

Then he related the story of a man who had got hold of a course of his on CD, which his mother had acquired. A week or so later he was struck down by a car. I can't remember whether he died or not.

It sounds like L. Ron Hubbard's warning that people who read his Scientology OT courses on the Internet would contract pneumonia. As the New York Times reported no such outbreak occurred.

MORE TO COME...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.