Current Page: 4 of 5
Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: Rswinters1 ()
Date: August 22, 2007 03:45PM

Ivan
No need to answer actually. I don't want to challenge your feelings toward them. I am sure you feel what you feel (sorry bad english) but IMHO you seem to be lashing out a little like there is something else going on.

The something else going on Ivan is that Klemmer & Associates is a Large Group Awareness Training Company that is no different than Impact, PSI, Landmark, and so on, and so on...

I have discovered on this website the underbelly of Klemmer and how it is no different than the rest of these companies with the same effect upon participants lives and Klemmer is not unique or different in how they operate.

Ivan do you deny that Klemmer & Associates does not do the red/black game in first seminar, and the samurai game in second seminar, the Lifeboat in third, and the many other modules used in the other LGAT's also used in all four seminars?

Do you deny that Klemmer uses the philosophy of "The Secret" heavily in the last seminar and mastermind groups?

Do you deny the new age view of God or the universe that Klemmer embraces? How is Klemmer not the same as the other LGAT's that are mentioned on this website?

Let us know how they are not the same? Let us know how they are different?

We both went to Klemmers seminars and heard the same stuff. Let us know what you are seeing as not the same?

Please enlighten us on the difference in Klemmer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 23, 2007 03:13AM

Ivan wrote:

I unlike RSWINTERS did not go to these seminars expecting a mirror image to the way I view my faith. I found some of the terminology different from what I would have used but none the less the topics were put forth in a manner that did not offend or challenge my belief systems.

As for RSWINTERS Genie comments I think he may have misinterpreted
that particular lesson... I didn't get that the Genie was a analogy for GOD.

How bizarre. I'm not even religious, and I can see how offensive the ego-pandering genie in the "Ask, Say Thank You, Trust / have faith" prayer formula could be to a person of strong christian faith.

GOD is who people pray to, unless I've really missed the boat here!

And the genie's phrase "Your wish is my command"? Isn't that some kind of reversal of the status of GOD and humans? If I'd been lured into doing a course based on my christian beliefs I'd be mighty offended. [i:c348d89110] Its deceptive recruitment, IMHO.[/i:c348d89110] Nothing to do with expecting a 'mirror image'! More like buying a vegetarian burger and finding beef inside!

Ivan, I have been reading rswinters posts for a long time and klemmer sounds like a carbon copy of the lgat I did way down at the bottom of Africa, with a few different frills here and there. I too would like to see your answer to Rswinters question, about what the differences actually are - and you can use PSI as an example, that's also the same.

Rsw, I think your religious comments are on topic here, I hope mine are too, and please excuse me if I've inadvertantly put my foot in it again. :)

Klemmer & Associates
Date: August 23, 2007 04:36AM

SaneAgain
Rsw, I think your religious comments are on topic here, I hope mine are too, and please excuse me if I've inadvertantly put my foot in it again. :)

No need for concern here. We are on the same game page in exposing LGAT's including Klemmer.

I also have found we have found common ground in mutually respecting each others beliefs, views, and opinions between us.

I value you as a friend, and look forward to working with you in exposing LGAT's in the future.

I have gained much respect for you in our recent conflict in how we both worked through it.

In my opinion. I have gained not only a friend in my life. But an ally as well.

Have a good day bud...

Klemmer & Associates
Date: August 23, 2007 12:25PM

Ivan. Was there a reason you chose this topic thread versus the more heavily posted topic thread that I will link here for readers to have more information that has been posted about Klemmer to read.

It is funny how you chose the Klemmer topic thread of the two on this website to post your comments.

Which may have a hidden agenda of posting in a manner, and in a way that would lead readers to think they have read all there has been posted on Klemmer that is on this website.

Not so my friend. Here is the link for the more heavily posted topic thread about Klemmer...

[board.culteducation.com]

There are more on Klemmer that readers can search for. For those readers that are looking for information on Klemmer & Associates? Broaden your search to include Large Group Awareness Training and the techniques that are shared by all LGAT's and that includes Klemmer.

They are not as unique as they claim to be.

Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 23, 2007 01:45PM

Thanks Rs, I am honoured.

I saw you mentioned 'the funeral' at klemmer. What was that about? On quest we had a 'death march' - maybe the same thing again?

Klemmer & Associates
Date: August 23, 2007 05:54PM

SaneAgain
Thanks Rs, I am honoured.

I saw you mentioned 'the funeral' at klemmer. What was that about? On quest we had a 'death march' - maybe the same thing again?

It is in the third seminar. It may not be called the funeral. But basically they walk you through a process of having you close your eyes, and say good bye to certian family because your dying and then they have you imagine you died and then what you hear people share about you in funeral and so on, and so on.

It really is becoming mundane in explaining these things done in seminars after reading them all in the many other LGAT seminars on this thread.

It is kind of disheartening to have discovered how Klemmer is just like all the rest.

Just like the rest of us who have found ourselves deceived and fleeced for alot of money and giving things that have destroyed our lives in the application of the so called wonderful tools.

Yeah right... :roll:

Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: August 23, 2007 11:31PM

The funeral at Klemmer sounds just like the ending of Lifeboat at Impact. We all die and imagine how our loved ones are crying and wailing at our deaths, how we are missed, how people\'s lives are turned upside-down.

Klemmer & Associates
Date: August 24, 2007 02:08AM

"Passionate"
The funeral at Klemmer sounds just like the ending of Lifeboat at Impact. We all die and imagine how our loved ones are crying and wailing at our deaths, how we are missed, how people\'s lives are turned upside-down.

They do the lifeboat as well in Klemmer. But this is a seperate thing from this one that is being discussed here.

Klemmer does them all, and you are on a constant ride of being confronted with paradigm shifting experience one after another. That is how Klemmer and all these LGAT's operate.

They confront people with core belief changing techniques that keep a participant from being able to process what is being presented in a healthy manner of mentally, and emotionally processing them.

It is called brainwashing. Klemmer & Associates in my oppinion is the worst LGAT out there.

Or at least in my opinion they are the slimiest of them all.

Re: Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: gira ()
Date: April 09, 2011 09:24AM

Rswinters, I have to humbly disagree. I actually attended the seminars with you and remember your turmoil. Believe me, I had mine and many a tear was shed. I am also a Christian. I ran thru the complete series, ie, from Personal Mastery thru Sam Camp. I attended a mastermind group for a few years afters, and am looking to establish a new mastermind group here soon. Klemmer changed my life ... for the good. I chose to accept what I felt did not conflict with biblical scripture and vice-versa. I felt the mass majority of the content did parallel scripture.

For those that question 'The Secret', the Law of Attraction, and the power of the spoken word, read both Mark 11:22-24 (22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours, and Philipians 4:8 (8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.)

God not only spoke out loud everything into existence, but refers to Christ as the Word (not just the Bible). Ever wonder why? Scientists have proven that positive and negative thought (along with the spoken word) can be measured in units of energy. Do you think the clothing hanger experiment was a set up the last weekend of Sam Camp? It couldn't have been ... not with over one hundred people experiencing the same results.

I hear complaints about the black/red game, the lifeboat game, the Samurai game, the sit-in, etc. Heck, I walked out during the sit-in, I became quite angry. We are told to state our feelings and opinions in the form of "I", not "you", in order to accept ownership. We are told to question and explore our feelings and the "experience" of the moment. It's a process of dwelving deeper into our soul, peeling back the layers of crap society has led us to believe.

After the complete experience of Klemmer, I was finally able to face my fears, step out of my rut, trust in the Lord, begin pushing the envelope, and enjoy life. Believe me, it has not been easy. With the recession, I have lost my butt! However, the knowledge and experience I have gained over the last 4 years has been huge!

Bottom line, Klemmer and Scripture are not at odds with each other. This isn't some new age crap. I have, and continually compare everthing I read, hear and see, not just Klemmereze, but "everything" to that of the written Word. I pray about it, and search my soul in which the Holy Spirit resides as to intercession. I choose to trust that the Lord will lead me and support me, sometimes test me, as long as I do my best to forgive others, not judge, ask for forgiveness for my sins, and know ... that the Lord wants more of me than to live just a comfortable life (of which Klemmer teaches not to do), but rather ... make a difference.

At the end of the day, I do my best to see the other's perspective. I choose to love the sinner, hate the sin. I choose not to be a victim, yet I notice that the mass majority of those on this site ... choose to be victims. It's unfortunate, but then it is what it is. I have to accept that for the majority of those that prefer blame over responsibility, that feel they are entitled, well for those, the pain is too deep to get past.

God's Blessings.

Re: Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: AwarenessGuy ()
Date: April 13, 2011 04:55AM

I heard that founder Brian Klemmer passed away last week, burst a carotid artery.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.