Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: gira ()
Date: April 13, 2011 07:12AM

That is correct. Disappointment. I believe Brian Klemmer was really trying to do something good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: felixcatski ()
Date: February 27, 2012 07:12AM

Actually believe myself it was Gods way of removing a false prophet. Judgmental, I know I know. Take me to task. But he was instrumental in spreading doctrines that are antithetical to core Christian beliefs that have been taught for millenia. May God be mercifull to him.

Posted by: innermountain ()
Date: May 05, 2012 12:25PM

I worked for Brian for 5 years, and he was without a doubt a very good man. His organization does extremely valuable work that this world is in serious need of, and the concepts I learned from him have significantly helped me created a company I love running, and be a good (and always improving) husband and father. In fact I believe I would be single or unhappily married and without my company had I not attended the K&A trainings. There's plenty to complain about in this world - why don't you all go after child traffickers, African warlords or Middleastern dictators and leave personal development companies alone? This whole forum is comical really.

Posted by: Truth2Myth ()
Date: November 08, 2017 01:55AM

Brian Klemmer is the founder of an LGAT called Klemmer and Associates. His company has since passed on to daughter Krystal Zellmer and Kimberly Zink as President of Klemmer and Associates. If Brian Klemmer's way of running a business which is "My way or highway - no arguments" is passed on to Zink and Zellemr, Klemmer and Associates is doomed.

His books - Compassionate Samurai,is mainly a marketing brochure for his Personal Mastery, Advanced Leadership classes - where participants experience extreme emotional highs and lows, and thus euphoria towards the end of the seminar so they are in a good state to BUY MORE SEMINARS,

What you have "purchased" - is your responsibility to create. Slick eh? There is always something wrong with where you are - so buy the next seminar as THE ANSWER!!

Klemmer and Associates Personal Mastery is a long con - SCAM - leveraging off the imperfect nature of us as human beings - and his mass marathon Advance Leadership - is the answer. and you earn the privilege of being a "Klemmer Compassionate Samurai"

That's the gist of it - and the participants feel a creepy loyalty to the facilitators...till about 4-5 months out and they descend, back to being ordinary in an extraordinary world. Sad Actually.

Dkip the drama and avoid Klemmer and Associates Classes, books, tapes, webinars.

Posted by: mre209 ()
Date: January 25, 2018 12:48AM

Hi T2M,

I appreciate your comments they seem genuine and just make sense. So, my wife just completed the Klemmer personal mastery session this past weekend. $350 for a weekend of personal development, a chance for her to get away seemed legit. Had some discussion with her about how awesome and life changing it could potentially be so I got online and wanted to see what it was all about. Didn't take long to find scam and cult associated with Klemm, first red flag! On sunday early afternoon (i guess at sales pitch time) I get a text asking if we can make it a win / win so that she can go to Colorado (THE NEXT DAY) for a week at the "ranch". She later thought better of that idea, but I learned that she did put down $500 non refundable for the next course. (March) I was steaming mad, especially after what I hard read in the previous 24 hours.

So my conundrum is this: many of the reports I've read about PSI, Lifespring, early Klemmer describe constant berating, swearing, breaking down, telling you how you are worthless etc... Then with the big build up at the end. She reported she was never once yelled at, insulted, made to feel small or a failure... but she did report lots of the same games and exercises I've read about... (truth walk, stare into my eyes, victim accountable, red black game etc...) Crying etc...

It seems that my research and findings regarding early (2009-2010) klemmer training is a bit different than what she is reporting (i trust her). Your posts are recent so I'd like to hear more about your experience, or I think your friends experience. ***To me it feels like they may have softened the rhetoric and language, but still strive for the same result: getting you on an emotional wave (that you may not even realize you are on)... and then sell the next seminar. let me know if you see it differently. She heard about this seminar from a very trusted dear friend so that appears to legitimize it for her.

Posted by: katwater253 ()
Date: August 06, 2020 11:08AM

Hi mre209,
Personal Mastery is not where the breaking down and building up happens - that takes place with the facilitators (namely one) in the next three levels. What you read is correct and your wife thankfully avoided that when she chose not to go on to the advanced course.

Posted by: katwater253 ()
Date: August 06, 2020 11:14AM

Sounds like what happened in 2007 at K&A and what still happens today is basically the same. I heard Brian was better but it looks like the same stuff is happening (it may even be worse now). Be careful if you are thinking of taking a Klemmer seminar (especially any of the ones after Personal Mastery - those are where the real damage is done.) It is definitely a cult and staying far away from teh manipulation and indoctrination is the best thing for you (unless you want your transformation to come from extreme trauma).

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.