Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: glam ()
Date: July 31, 2006 07:46AM

Has anyone read this month's Elle magazine? There's an article about the Sterling Men's Weekend -- the author went to the women's weekend. Rick Ross is quoted in the article. Can't find it online...anyone have a link?

Glam

Options: ReplyQuote
Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: jackmingo ()
Date: August 12, 2006 02:33AM

I couldn't find it on-line, so I ended up buying a copy. August issue, near the back of the magazine, in case you want to read it in the checkout line.

Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: jackmingo ()
Date: August 12, 2006 02:35AM

PS It's a good article, by the way. She broke the confidentiality agreement pretty thoroughly--I wonder if the Sterling lawyers will get after her?

Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: August 12, 2006 04:29AM

Is there a criminal enterprise that wouldn't like to be able to enforce a "confidentiality agreement" so that they could maintain their nefarious practices with no public scrutiny?

EZ

Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: glam ()
Date: August 12, 2006 09:01AM

I'm wondering when Landmark will sue Elle. They're mentioned in the article, as I recall.

Glam

Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: Wowwoman ()
Date: September 11, 2006 06:52AM

The article is now on the rick ross web site in the news section of the sterling page.

The article was prety acurate except for being asked what kind of Bitvh you were. In my weekend it was what kind of attude do you have. You can take what you learn at the weekend and use to make you life better or you can bitch about the weekend the rest of your life.

Elle article on Sterling
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 11, 2006 08:11PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sterling has a history of bad press and complaints.

Many women "bitch" about Sterling because he hurts people.

The philosophy he teaches has been criticized repeatedly.

In the latest article in "Elle" Sterling comes off as little more than a egomanicac bullying women.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.