Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
my story re:A.Justin Sterling/Brillant Man/Brillant Book/ Bo
Posted by: leftmama ()
Date: February 06, 2004 11:09PM

thank you corboy,

i am stuck exactly in the place where staying now seems dangerous and yet i did love this man and i wish him no ill. i am between "start a new life" and "don't make it awful for him to get out of this group".

he is very suggestable and looks for someone to tell him how to live his life. he went to a guru then landmark and to the catholic church to have someone tell him. i spent some time giving advice. i really wanted him to be a good, attentive dad. but i don't want him to ask ME how to live his life either, really.

my life and careers have been about supporting others in finding their divine spark and then unfolding that unique, connected, powerful and free selves. then i married a man who doesn't trust his own voice. with sterling it got intense when he seemed to stand in resistance to doing anything that was important to me...which led to defying developing his true self. 'i will NOT be great if that is important to you!" can you get the irony ? ( to say nothing of invalidating anything that i held sacred and the recurrent depression that i have danced with .)

so, i will look up this book and be in the inquiry of finding the balance of supporting his freeing himself and keeping my child and myself safe. and i will continue to pray....

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
my story re:A.Justin Sterling/Brillant Man/Brillant Book/ Bo
Posted by: revclaire ()
Date: February 07, 2004 06:20AM

it was never your responsibility to play mother..wife is different..but if you believe in God and his word you will follow it in regards to forgiveness/unconditional love and not divorce..and pray for God to fix the entire family or you will follow the world which says..just move on..get a new life..i say fix yourself..no men..no relationships with men except friends..no sex..find good godly people and support and unconditional love..alanon, codependants anonymous, or sex, love relationship addicts..time to find you..the real you and let your beauty shine for you..I hope you will care about God and his principles..the world 99% will tell you that you did all you could..move on..forget him..but that's not God..unless this marriage was a fly by night no love marriage like someone who got drunk and married in Vegas..then it's God ordained..if you go with the world..you will get the same life..different face ..different name..if you rise to the high place and take the God challenge..you get the rewards of that..yours for the chosing but remember..you will live with your choices not the people who gave the advise..i am a firm believer God will speak directly to YOU>>and to listen to that voice..not mine or anyone else..i hope you will find the time daily to listen to God and follow his will..he's ready to take you on a beautiful new journey, you, your husband and your daughter if you let him?? let go let god?? up to you ..will keep praying for you no matter what..big time in your life..God has your attention..keep focus on him not people..xoxoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.