Accelerate Workshop Info:
Posted by: optronix ()
Date: July 24, 2006 03:11AM

If anyone would like to know about My Experiance in the "Accelerate Workshops", to help clarify any questions you may have I would be more than happy to do my best to share what I can about them.I know that sometimes people call them a cult or whatever.. and I had my doubts too.. but Since I have actually experianced them first hand.. i know what they really are... and what they are not. so Im here to chat if anyone is interested..

have a good one!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Monique ()
Date: July 25, 2006 02:45AM

Ok share your experience.

"but Since I have actually experianced them first hand.. i know what they really are... and what they are not. so Im here to chat if anyone is interested.. "

So what are they really? and what are they not? and how many people did you enroll so far?!! and are you in lthe leadership program which is also all about "enrollment"?!!!

There is no doubt in my mind they are a cult!!!

Date: July 25, 2006 02:53AM

I read all the info about lifespring, the program Jon Hanley founded, which is exactly like accelerate. So hhmmm gee I wonder why they went out of business? Could it be all the controversy and scam they were pulling??? If I would have done my research about programs like this I would have NEVER attended. Instead I trusted a friend, who of course couldn't tell much about the program because it's all a big mystery and you have to experience it yourself!!! CRAP! What a great salesman.

Posted by: mindful ()
Date: July 25, 2006 10:45AM

I am usually a polite person, however, I must say optronix that if you have come here to promote any destructive LGAT including Accelerate, you will not recieve a warm reception. I have only posted here a few times but have read alot and found lots of support on this board. Reading how devestating the effects of these programs are on the brave people who post here, I find it offensive that anyone would attempt to come here and promote one of these destructive programs.
Just my 2 pennys

Date: July 26, 2006 04:02PM

still waiting for a reply from optrinox. I am so glad that I am starting to feel like myself again. The ramifications of this program are dangerously hurtful. I am still recovering from the effects it has had on my life. I would like to do something to expose programs like this and stop them from messing with peoples minds by brainwashing them. Accelerate says they are about love and I feel and know in my heart they are all about MONEY, and could care less about how they are affecting some of the people who come into their programs. If anyone has any ideas on ways of exposing these people please send them my way. Thank you for all your support.

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: July 26, 2006 05:22PM

I wrote something similar elsewhere on the forum boards, but I will post this here too. This is for people like optronix and anyone who believes they haven't been affected by LGATS.

Dick Sutphen, a man who trains others in hypnotic techniques, wrote this in an article warning people of unethical influence:

IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MAN, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BRAINWASHED AND REALIZED, OR BELIEVED, THAT HE HAD BEEN BRAINWASHED.

He also wrote: If you think you can attend such gatherings and not be affected, you are probably wrong.

The article can be found at [www.dicksutphen.com]

Posted by: optronix ()
Date: July 29, 2006 04:25AM

Of course I cannot talk abou tthe process off the work shops..because it might ruin it for someone else who would like to go some day, but I can tell you just a couple of things it has done for me thus far.. I am glad that people are here sharing there opinions, and its interesting to see all aspects of peoples views...

Since taking the worshops I have:
1. been more honest with myself and others
2. loved myself more than i ever have in my life.
3. given myself and my time to others who have less than me, senior homes, salvation army, and friends and family alike.
4. been more diligemt about my career aspects as a music producer.
5. delt with stress better in my life.
6. been a better lover in my current relationship. :)
7. expesses my self better to people in my life, bosses, friends, family.
8. loved life more than ever before.

9. much more but i hope this sort of gets the point across

i feel that i just chose to take this rute to better myself. i guess it could have been, counseling, or other types of self help groups, but i just found this one..and it works...

i chose not to do the leadership part, because my life is full as it is, and i find ways to give back to the trainnings without enrolling others, or spending money... and it feels great. the money i did spend to take the workshops in my opinion was not enough. but thats just me it was 1349.00 incase anyone was wondering.

im not here to promot Acellerate, just share my experience, and chat about it with others...

thanks for the responses.

m

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.