Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Dr. Phil and est
Posted by: jtaylormade ()
Date: December 23, 2006 04:43AM

Hope
http://www.john-hanley-sr.com/index.htm

Interview with Dr. John Hanley - Page 8

And then we saw several spin-offs around the world, with several here in the US. I think the most interesting spin off is Dr. Phil. In fact, the first day somebody called me and said, "Did you know that Dr. Phil on the Oprah show has the Lifespring training?" I said, "No, I did not." And they said, "Well, you should tune into this and watch it." And I did, and I was simply amazed that somehow this guy had gotten our manual and, verbatim, took the basic training as his own and then followed with the Advanced course as his own. Really, if you watch Dr. Phil, for those who've seen the show and have done Lifespring trainings, you will know that there's only one place he could have gotten that information and that is the Lifespring Basic and Advanced courses.

INT: So you're not aware of how he ended up having that information?

JH: No, I'm not, actually. But, he got it.

INT: That is wild.

JH: Yeah, it really is. Well, it's wild because, when we started out, we were (how would you say?) 'high risk.' And people were sort of looking at us cross-eyed saying "Come on now, is this really possible that for five days you can give me my life back--you can turn my whole life around? I don't think so." So this was met with a lot of scepticism, and I think most everything is. FedEx was met with a lot of scepticism too, so we're in good hands. You know, today, if you really look carefully, you will see experiential learning and, really, the center-points of the Lifespring training in almost every corporate training in America. I think, globally, you'll see pieces of it here and there, and I think the next step is going to be seeing pieces of it in the high schools and colleges around the country.

Wow...he is such a bullshit artist. As some of you know i took the basic and advanced course of Accelerate trainings and dropped out of the leadership portion a few months ago. Apparently our basic group was so volatile, on the first night of our advanced course we were "graced" by the presence of John Hanley senior himself. That man has no soul, i cant even explain it but hes just not right. I will say this i laughed out loud when i read the portion of the interview where he claims he has no idea where "Dr" Phil got the information, because he was bragging all about how Dr. Phil Mc Graw was an Accelerate graduate...Im sure all his bs from Lifespring turned into Iimpact turned into Accelerate all runs together or maybe Dr Phil took Asia Works...John Hanley is no better than Werner Erhart hes just not as well know of a freak villian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Dr. Phil and est
Posted by: 123456789 ()
Date: July 20, 2007 02:22PM

This is a LGAT based out of Dallas, Texas called Discovery Training.

[www.discovery-training.com]

It states that the leader Fred Lowder began working with Dr. Phil on these programs over 20 years ago.

Dr. Phil and est
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: July 20, 2007 10:47PM

jtaylormade
Wow...he is such a bullshit artist. As some of you know i took the basic and advanced course of Accelerate trainings and dropped out of the leadership portion a few months ago. Apparently our basic group was so volatile, on the first night of our advanced course we were "graced" by the presence of John Hanley senior himself. That man has no soul, i cant even explain it but hes just not right. I will say this i laughed out loud when i read the portion of the interview where he claims he has no idea where "Dr" Phil got the information, because he was bragging all about how Dr. Phil Mc Graw was an Accelerate graduate...Im sure all his bs from Lifespring turned into Iimpact turned into Accelerate all runs together or maybe Dr Phil took Asia Works...John Hanley is no better than Werner Erhart hes just not as well know of a freak villian.

Wow. Interesting that you met the man who teamed up (Lifespring) with the founder of the lgat I was conned by. Without soul....that sounds like Randy Revell. Good way to describe him. Chillingly cold.

Ewwwww,
skeptic

p.s. He also is lesser known. I'd love to see someone from CONtext find their way to this board. I guess Randy just wasn't very successful at his "game". Maybe not too many people have been through the "course". Tsk, tsk. Also, as with most lgats, I figure that a very high percentage of "participants" never know that they were covertly programmed. This is the dangerous aspect of lgats.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.