good-bye
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: June 29, 2006 08:26AM

I decided to write this message to ensure that I will look like a real ass if I break down and post again.

it has transpired that I think I have said pretty much everything I have to say on this messageboard and that as a consequence of that and of curbing the internet addiction that I happen ot have, to break off now.

if something drastically changes that had happened in my own life that I feel that I need to write about there, that will change. for the moment, I don't expect that I will reverse my decision.

so a fond farewell to all, especially the most erudite nutrino.

byeeee...

Options: ReplyQuote
good-bye
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 29, 2006 07:13PM

Good-bye, best wishes, and many thanks. - Hope

good-bye
Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: June 29, 2006 09:10PM

Acid Reindeer,

I wish you the best. I've enjoyed reading your posts. You've added a lot here. Best of luck to you, and hope you stop by again when you can.

-lightwolf

good-bye
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: June 29, 2006 09:35PM

Acid Reindeer
I decided to write this message to ensure that I will look like a real ass if I break down and post again.

it has transpired that I think I have said pretty much everything I have to say on this messageboard and that as a consequence of that and of curbing the internet addiction that I happen ot have, to break off now.

if something drastically changes that had happened in my own life that I feel that I need to write about there, that will change. for the moment, I don't expect that I will reverse my decision.

so a fond farewell to all, especially the most erudite nutrino.

byeeee...

La lotta continua.

good-bye
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: June 30, 2006 03:10PM

Good luck with what you are trying to do. Ciao

good-bye
Posted by: Dynamix ()
Date: June 30, 2006 04:52PM

Cya mate, you'll be missed!

good-bye
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 30, 2006 10:53PM

Cyberspace is like potato chips or ice cream, only worse.

In the case of potato chips or the ice cream, you at least run out eventually.

Not cyberspace. Its boundless. So good luck finding your personal off switch..and thanks for helping out around here.

C

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.