Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark/EST and Darren Roy Mack manhunt for murder
Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: February 26, 2007 01:27PM

It was disappointing to see how little Landmark was mentioned.

If the defense team REALLY wants an insanity defense, they should do deep research into Landmark. It could be their salvation!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: February 26, 2007 02:14PM

It was disappointing to see how little Landmark was mentioned.

If the defense team REALLY wants an insanity defense, they should do deep research into Landmark. It could be their salvation!!

maybe they are considering that as an option. It would be most interesting if they were going to plead insanity, induced by landmark programming, with all the gag orders he must have signed while working for them.
They're determined to get him off, they must have a pretty good idea as to how to do that by now, and it couldn't be by claiming ANY responsibility at all. Somehow that gun shot itself in a remarkably accurate fashion and that knife acted with a mind of its own :evil: He'd have to be insane for 'such and such' reasons or he'd have to be justified and the latter defense won't wash when there's an injured judge involved.
If they're thinking of sticking to the battered husband defense, he may as well plead guilty right now and get ready for the big house.
His time spent in the gym and his proven ability to 'lead and dominate' in his role as a forum leader annihilates that defense.

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: February 26, 2007 11:52PM

ON2 LF
If they're thinking of sticking to the battered husband defense, he may as well plead guilty right now and get ready for the big house.
His time spent in the gym and his proven ability to 'lead and dominate' in his role as a forum leader annihilates that defense.

Not to mention his handy-dandy "To Do" list...!

1. get rid of wife
2. get rid of judge
3. talk to attorney
4. flee country

(ok it wasn't exactly like that.. but close!)

Posted by: elena ()
Date: February 27, 2007 01:38AM

Don't you just love the suggestion by one of Darren Mack's friends that he was "battered" and in fear of Charla? I wonder how he held his breakfast down when he made that claim.

Ellen

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: February 27, 2007 01:27PM

Don't you just love the suggestion by one of Darren Mack's friends that he was "battered" and in fear of Charla? I wonder how he held his breakfast down when he made that claim.

I honestly thought he would lose control and crack a smile after he said that! I thought for certain one of the interviewers would lose it as well, when none of the above happened I think I almost had a seizure! :shock:

His buddy must owe him large!

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 20, 2007 03:39PM

Looks like the Darren Mack murder trial is set to begin on October 1, 2007, and is scheduled to wrap up sometime in late October.

[www.cqpolitics.com]

Daskas has filed candidacy documents for the 2008 race in the 3rd District but says he will not actively campaign until after he finishes prosecuting a case against Darren Mack, who is charged with fatally stabbing his estranged wife and later shooting the Reno Family Court judge who had been presiding over their divorce proceedings in June 2006.

The trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 1 and is expected to finish in late October, at which point, Daskas said, he “will be speaking out and speaking up — presenting myself to the voters and answering questions.”

I wonder what will be revealed in the motions, filings, evidence, exhibits, etc, related to Landmark Education ?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.