Landmark's Privacy Policy, The Types of Personal Information They Collect, and How They Use It
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: January 30, 2024 01:55AM

I was looking for some information and stumbled upon this. This is extremely creepy, and it's on Landmark's own website. For the part that was of special interest to me, click on: "Types of Personal Information We Collect." They mention biometric information,
genetic information, sexual activity, religious and political beliefs, etc, And i don't see where it tells us how they collect some of this information. For example, how are they getting your genetic information? Why do they need that for "self-empowerment" seminars?

Then where it says who they share it with, they say, generically, "the government," among others. They don't say law enforcement, and only with a warrant. In other words, there is no privacy, if you participate in this program.

It looks to me like Landmark is an information gathering agency, not a self-help program. Anyone who tries to talk you into participating in this program is not your friend.

[www.landmarkworldwide.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2024 02:01AM by kdag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark's Privacy Policy, The Types of Personal Information They Collect, and How They Use It
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: February 01, 2024 07:15PM

I don't know if this was their "privacy" policy, at the time when i was taking their courses, but i was not shown this. Since they keep information on people, and i don't see anyplace here where they get rid of it after someone leaves the program, it wouldn't surprise me if they applied this to past participants, as well. I will afford Landmark exactly as much privacy as they afforded me. That includes anyone who was there, and participated in violations of my privacy. It's a pretty long list.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.