Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Fran Cannon -- Anyone know if his MBA's are REAL?
Posted by: glam ()
Date: June 03, 2006 01:41AM

His website reads like it was written by a third-grader.

Glam

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CognatusNoctem ()
Date: June 03, 2006 03:08AM

It is terrible. Everyone should look at it to see just how a website should NOT be done! :lol:

CN

Date: June 03, 2006 06:55AM

Francis Cannon filed a fictitious business statement for CANNON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT in 9-28-2001. It expires this year. Why would someone with an MBA file a FBS if they were using [u:06fc9cfaf1]their last name[/u:06fc9cfaf1] in the business? That's not required. [u:06fc9cfaf1]I know that[/u:06fc9cfaf1] and I don't have an MBA.

I almost did not look for it. It's not required and doing that would make no sense. The last post about the 3rd Grade appearance of his website might have tipped me off!

San Diego State has confirmed that he has a BS at that institution. Their archive system is down so that won't be able to confirm or deny the MBA until monday.

West Coast U keeps sending me to voice mail and, since they were taken over, I am not hopeful about getting the information. I'll keep trying, though! Does anyone have more information about West Coast University, how big they were, if they were a diploma mill, etc?

CN

Date: June 08, 2006 03:15AM

SDSU did not confirm the MBA. Instead, I received an email stating he received a BS degree obtained on 12/31/75 in Business Administration, Management. No further comment was offered. I had spoken to the verification office on the friday before and her achive computer had been down. She sent this monday at 2:20 PM PDT.

West Coast University will not return my calls.

I think he's got BS alright.

CN

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 08, 2006 06:22AM

There used to be a forum for distance learners and there was much discussion about fraudulant degrees and fake accreditation agencies. I think it was something like www.degree.net. If you do a search on John Bear, you'll find it. He is an expert on distance learning and weeds the goods apples from the bad ones.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.