EO "Entrepreneurs' Organization"
Posted by: BB6 ()
Date: June 07, 2023 10:22AM

Seeking information about LGAT called EO, "Entreprenuers'Organization."
It openly uses the format of Landmark Education's course "Forum" for monthly therapy done in what are falsely advertised to members as "Gestalt" group therapy. It has taken over my brother's life and I have had a hard time finding any resources directly related to this group. There is not a single negative thing about it online which indicates the group works very hard to conceal critics and former members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EO "Entrepreneurs' Organization"
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 08, 2023 01:19AM

[www.google.com]

Has anyone been involved with EO (Entrepreneurs ...
Reddit
[www.reddit.com] › Entrepreneur › comments
Dec 1, 2022 — Is this a reputable organization? I have a potential business deal that has been vetted by these guys and they have a strong trust with each ...

Anyone in Entrepreneur Organization (EO) or YEC?
Reddit
[www.reddit.com] › comments › anyone_in_entr...
Aug 12, 2015 — I was in EO accelerator for around 3 years. I think it's a great program and would recommend it to anyone learning the entrepreneur ropes.

Is Entrepreneurs Organization worth the money?
Reddit
Nov 11, 2015 — Is anyone here apart of the Entrepreneur's Organization (EO)? Is it worth the annual dues? That just seems like a hell of a lot of money ...

Is anyone here part of exclusive organization like YPO?
Reddit
[www.reddit.com] › fatFIRE › comments › is_anyo...
May 28, 2020 — Is anyone here part of exclusive organization like YPO? Or EO? Young president organization, entrepreneur organization. How's the network?
People also ask
What is the difference between EO and YPO?
What is the organization like YPO?
Who founded Entrepreneurs Organization?
Feedback

Non-local version of Entrepreneurs' Organization or similar?
Reddit
[www.reddit.com] › smallbusiness › comments
Nov 15, 2022 — I've been looking for some kind of peer group where small business owners who are further along than idea/startup stage can interact, ...

What is your experience with Entrepreneurs' Organization ...
Reddit
Jun 16, 2016 — What is your experience with Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)? ... Gives 100 Reddit Coins and a week of r/lounge access and ad-free 2

An interview about CEO, the Collegiate Entrepreneurs ...
Reddit
An interview about CEO, the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization. withfivequestions.blogspot.

The founder of Reddit shares... - Entrepreneurs' Organization
Facebook
[www.facebook.com] › posts › the-founder-of-re...
The founder of Reddit shares six tips he wished he knew before starting the company, ... Entrepreneurs' Organization Members is a private group.

Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
[www.facebook.com] › ceoentorg

Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, Tampa, Florida. 3171 likes · 1 talking about this. CEO represents over 250 different university/college chapters...

Is Entrepreneurs' Organization ( EO ) worth the money?
Quora
[www.quora.com] › Is-Entrepreneurs-Organizati...
Yes. EO is a great, curated, global organization of successful entrepreneurs. It offers a plethora of benefits, including local, regional, national and ...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.