Gratitude Training Attendee Murders Child, Grandmother and Self
Posted by: Dr.A.Truth ()
Date: June 17, 2021 05:21AM

This past weekend Gratitude Training Graduate, Timothy Wall, entered a Publix and killed a one-year child, and a grandmother before turning the gun on himself.

Here is the Article : Publix murder-suicide: Grandmother tried to fight off man in seemingly random attack

On their private Gratitude Training Group they responded as follows:

"So sorry to share this sad news. Tim Wall, ML9 is no longer with us. I will spare the tragic details as the info is in the article below for those who want to know. Many of you in this community knew him, especially the early grads. He often door guarded in West Palm Beach. Sending love and prayers to the family of those killed and to all of you who knew them and Tim. And to anyone out there struggling with mental illness. I don't want to make this a political post, but I do wish there were more resources for people struggling with mental illness to get them the help they need (and to reduce the stigmas around it). And I am grateful that my wife and mother-in-law's guardian angels detoured them as they both were close to being there as it happened."

To the trainers and owners of Gratitude Training: Jo Englesson, Francine Rahe, Chris DeSanti, Ray Blanchard, Michael DeSanti, Shane Kohler, Barry Warren, Kris Garloff and Ryan Soave,

Between murders, a slew of suicides, countless 'accidental' deaths and now this... these are your results.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.