Behind the Bastards missing eps on Werner Erhard
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: April 30, 2023 08:56AM

The podcast - Behind the Bastards - did a two-episode podcast on Werner Erhard in January 2023.

A few days ago - Reddit noticed it has gone missing from many places on the internet:

[www.reddit.com].

Jackfacekilla: I’m trying to find these episodes but am having no luck. Any idea where to listen to them and why they were taken down?

Baldbeagle73: I can't find it either. Lawyer trouble?

Jackfacekilla: I’ve read that the Landmark Forum is pretty litigious, so I’m assuming that’s it.

The first episode aired January 10, 2023 and was called, "Behind the Bastards: Werner Erhard and the Success Cult".

The description given by the podcast creators in their summary of their episode was, "Robert and Joelle Monique sit down to discuss Werner Erhard, a maniac who abandoned his family to abuse new age weirdos in hotel conference rooms. (2 Part Series)".

More info on Robert Evans, the journalist who creates, "Behind the Bastards":
[www.bellingcat.com]

Behind the Bastards other podcasts:
[www.iheart.com]

Anyone have any insights as to why it's being taken down?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Behind the Bastards missing eps on Werner Erhard
Posted by: Fabgonzo ()
Date: May 03, 2023 01:16AM

I know, Yelp has deleted my reviews from different cities regarding my detailed and precise reviews on Werner Erhard (Real name: John Paul Rosenberg), this man is responsible for changing people lives for the absolute better AND for the absolute worst. Anything regarding him, please share here. If you ever wonder why Landmark makes 50+ Millions of dollars a year, it’s because despite his deeply troubled past with NO formal education regarding what he teaches (Human Development), he’s a master marketer and sales man. He’s a pm experienced used car salesman and door to door salesman who left his wife and kids, changed his name and is an expert in teaching others how to sell. If you give into your emotions and buy Landmark Products, it’s because his sales tactics make a huge part of why you bought, since his Brother owns Landmark and frequently advises the company.

Posted by: PurpleOrchid ()
Date: July 03, 2023 08:26AM

I've tried to find out by messaging the podcast on their Insta,as well as the producer and one of the guests but they never got back to me. I feel that they must've been hit with an expensive lawsuit for defamation or a very threatening cease and desist letter something like this from Landmark/Werner's agressive legal team.

It's a real shame but I don't want to give up just yet, think I'll still try to Tweet at them/email them for at least a response as to what's happened. If anything it wodul be good to know what happened and if I'm right the info could be used to highlight just how intolerant of any critcism Landmark is!

Posted by: PurpleOrchid ()
Date: September 22, 2023 03:26AM

Some good detective work on Reddit thanks to user Nadroir means you can still access the episodes at these links :):

Part One: [podclips.com]

Part Two: [podclips.com]

DOwnload link: [1drv.ms]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.