Re: Suicidal from LGAT
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 06, 2022 12:34AM

"God wants us to walk. The devil sends a limo."

What's so seductive for us about the Devil/LGATs "limousine" offer?

* Wow factor - promise of an Amazing Life

* Flattery - you are special, the program's special and only special people tough it out stay the course and get the hidden message

* Convenience - you're not stuck in traffic, you can "get there" faster

* Trust -- trust the limo driver. Surrender personal autonomy to a charismatic stranger. You are so thrilled by the promise, glitter, glamor and recommendations from friends. You don't think to check whether the driver has insurance or a criminal record

*If you're born into the limo (cult) lifestyle, you know nothing else. You grow up scared of living any other way -- and you've not been taught the life skills needed to live any other way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2022 12:08AM by corboy.

Posted by: Dane_Cory ()
Date: October 07, 2022 01:01PM

Hey Ellen. I have not been on here for awhile so just seeing this. Thanks for the support. It surely is a long walk out of hell but I will be patient and persistent. That Val Kilmer quote is great and so relevant. Thank you again and hope you’re well.

Posted by: Dane_Cory ()
Date: October 07, 2022 01:05PM

Hey there. I agree about that Val Kilmer quote. I was desperate and depressed and my sister sold me everything I ever dreamed of in a short amount of time. Like she had a secret way to be happy that nobody else knew about. It FUCKED me up and she STILL brings up that place to me. I’ll probably never trust her again. Hope you’re doing well and thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.