Apologists Prove the Point About Landmark
Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: June 28, 2020 09:40PM

I've found an interesting round up of comments about LF dating back to 2003 - both for and against the organisation.

[www.sciquill.com]
[www.sciquill.com]

It's the "I love landmark" section comments that really stand out. This is one quote from "Alan" dated 12 Feb 2003 (5th comment down).

"On the other hand, I do agree with the basic premise of your cause. The Forum employs a brutal dis-association with self technique to allow the person to really take a hard look at themselves. It absolutely is not a seminar that just anyone should be allowed to attend. People should be required to provide clearance from their Medical Doctor that they are stable enough physically and psychologically to participate in such an intense experience. Someone who suffers from depression, anxiety disorders or even heart conditions could definitely be injured by the seminar. "

What this implies is that programmes like LF should be regulated, licensed and subject to regular standards inspections by state officials. That the facilitators should be people with legally mandated qualifications, professional exams/certification, CPD requirements and indemity insurance - the same as a doctor, a lawyer or an accountant. Their processes should be open, based on industry standards with none of the secrecy. They also shouldn't propagating through a pyramid selling model - but instead listed in professional directories. The fact LEC could never comply with these standards proves their lack of legitimacy.

Also frightening that this guy is seemingly saying his team were substituting Erhard's concepts for industrial safety manuals in servicing chemical plants - WTF!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.