Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: July 22, 2012 02:52PM

When was this Robert Mcbride there?

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: July 22, 2012 02:57PM

There is another Impactee that has ended up in the news as of late. I'm not sure what they've discovered yet in his case but it's all over online. His name is Wayne Palmer.

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: July 22, 2012 11:26PM

Thanks for the info on Darren. I'm glad the rumor is cleared up. I'm also glad you posted that information on Wayne Palmer. He is/was a "top dog" at impact and even traveled with the Bergers on regular occasions. Here's a link to an article from the SEC that explains his Ponzi scheme:

[www.sec.gov]

It looks like he's following in Hans' footsteps by not paying people he owes. It used to be that Hans would regularly forget to budget for his employees' paychecks, but because the trainers have so completely drunken the Kool-aid they would stick around anyway.

Date: July 24, 2012 12:02AM

Hey guys, I just want the readers of this forum to be aware that there's another seemingly Impact LGAT spin-off called "The Power of Choice" trainings. I'm going to start a new thread on this, but has anyone else heard of this place? I had a friend whose family is deeply into it. They tried to rope him in, but because he knew of my Impact experience he stayed the hell away. However, they did go to an introductory meeting and from what he said it had Impact spin-off LGAT written all over it.

I googled them and it looks like, for now, they do all of their advertising and recruiting through social media and word of mouth. Here's a link to their linkedin page:

[tinyurl.com]

Please post any information you have on the new thread.

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: August 19, 2012 07:42PM

Spiritual? has started a new thread about an Impact spinoff called "The Power of Choice" in Sandy Utah. I put some stuff there in case anyone is interested. This comes at a time when Impact is opening marketing initiatives in Southern California and Southern Idaho.

Some months ago it appeared that this thread would reach the view tally of 100,000 about Sept. 1, 1012, but this tally was reached Aug. 1, 2012. The view rate continues at about the 36 views per day to the present. No other LGAT has this high interest level it seems.

LGATs are built on deception. I hope that those who are taken in by the selfish motives of LGATs will be undeceived by logic, learning, analysis, God, or whatever source trainees rely upon.

Impact Training says to get out of your head and follow your heart. To quote Frasier, "The heart has a mind of its own."

Date: August 19, 2012 10:21PM

Hopeful Soul-

While I agree that the hit count on the page is an interesting fact, I don't think it is an outlandishly large number. You have to make sure you're comparing equal things before you start comparing. The people who started this thread have done a good job of making sure there is only one Impact thread. I'm sure if you took ALL of the threads for Landmark, PSI, Lifespring, or Mind Dynamics and added up their number of views, they would have WAY more than Impact.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 28, 2012 08:29AM

dazedandconfused
When was this Robert Mcbride there?

The McBride's were involved in the impact trainings for a long time. I can't remember if Robert got involved in '99 or 2000, but his family remained involved for years after. That is untill their family fell apart. None of them ever became paid employees though...they all had a creepy vibe; and Impact is creepy enough as it is (Impact did make them creepier I might add). They need seemingly normalish faces on staff to keep their scam going. Not normal; just "normal" enough.

I also want to make a public apology. Over the years, many people have PM'd asking for help with people they know getting involved with the Impact Trainings and having them returned all fu**ed up. I admit, I haven't responded to them all, but it is not due to apathy. I simply do not log in to this site very much anymore. It has taken allot for me to put Impact behind me so that I can get on with my life. If that sounds selfish or cold, I assure you it is not. Please take it as a testimonial to how much Impact, Hans & Sally Berger, the Christiansens and the Bushmans had taken away from me and my family.

I found the more I went back to try to fix the problems this horror-factory caused the more buried I became. It started feeling like I was one of the blind leading the blind. Things have changed for me now however. I am no longer on a crusade against my own personal assailant. I see Impact as just one of the many heartless scams out there run by delusional, narcissistic, unconscientious, unapologetic a**holes. For anybody who is thinking of getting involved with or dealing with friends or family members looking to this cult for answers, I will give this bit of advice. “Trainees” are told that TRUST is the foundation of relationships. Impact uses this truth as a toxic lure to manipulate trainees into not only staying in their bullsh** program, but they also indoctrinate and twist trainees into using TRUST as a weapon against their friends and loved ones. The group mentality has won at this point. If a trainee asks you to trust them, it isn’t personal; they mean that if you REALLY trust them, you MUST trust Impact too. At this point, you are dealing with Legion; SO, I advise using logic. Ask them to trust YOU, the person who knows them and loves them already. Trust goes both ways, does it not? The trainee has no more rational reason to trust the Training over trusting you. But there is the kicker; many times, people who have a history of being in dysfunctional relationships are going to trust people they barely know over casual acquaintances, relatively recent or shallow romantic interests or family where there is a history of abuse, apathy, indifference, intolerance or even the lack of rudimentary communication skills. Impact knows this; it is their greatest weapon. Whole dysfunctional families will go through the trainings because they promise bullsh** healing and answers that only THEY can provide. This is a song and dance most people in Utah already know the melody to, so they flock to the familiar tune of promises and false hope, wide-eyed, desperate and vulnerable to the Spiritual Slaughterhouse.

In the end, if you want to get a trainee out of the clutches of Impact, it will take luck, dogged persistence and the sincere, authentic ability to offer them something real, and meaningful; the very thing they are going to Impact for instead of to you. At this point, this is bigger than both of you, for the indoctrinated trainee is being inflated into thinking they are greater than who they really are. They artificially feel a euphoria that seems to be coming from within…until they are away from Impact for too long. KEEP THEM AWAY from that place as much as humanly possible; Impact deals in the Spiritual Quick-Fix. It is religiously all-encompassing and inclusive. They peddle false self-esteem and absolution as commodities, and it wears off, just like the effects of any hard-drug. Keep the ones you care about away from their DEALER for long enough, and their hallucinations and delusional side-effects will wear off over time, I assure you. Have trainees look at this site, have them ask the Trainers HARD questions and predict that they will be deflected, blown off or attacked. It is as predictable as the Sun rising.

Best wishes,
Ex

Date: December 06, 2012 10:09AM

It's been over three months since any comments have been posted here, which is surprising for a topic that gets over 50 hits a day. I believe that the postings already written here are sufficient to inform potential recruits and new trainees about the real nature of Impact. It seems that Impact is doing a bit of promotion with Guest Presentations in Southern Idaho, Northern and Southern Utah and Southern California. They have been offering two for the price of one Quest enticements as well. Let the buyer beware. There are some very serious and painful side effects to these trainings. They do not deliver what is promised; and the disillusionment is obvious, or they would not need to offer all these enducements to keep the thing going at a level that produces the kind of revenue the owners would like.

Posted by: Ali5683 ()
Date: January 04, 2013 02:17AM

Found something interesting that I wanted to share with everyone here.

Apparently Darren Leighton is in debt $1,808,266.54 from not paying his mortgage starting in 2007!! I know that Deana and Darren are split up because Darren ended up cheating on her with one of the trainees so they're not together. I don't see Deana's name anywhere on the legal notice either. Looks like all that time I was in the training and looked up to Darren, he was being fake. Am I surprised? A little bit.

Utah Legal Notice

Home in question:
7175 North River Valley Road Peoa Ut 84061
Photos/Details of the home

I'm not sure if Darren is still a trainer at Impact, but if he is I hope those who are actively involved will see this and look at him and Impact differently.

Looks like Darren called forth a foreclosure and an enormous amount of debt. His power of the universe BS didn't work to keep it. Hmmm....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2013 02:18AM by Ali5683.

Date: February 02, 2013 02:40AM

The Web address below will take you to the BHD Architects drawings of a remodel of the Impact Traninings Building in Draper, UT. You will find the logo of the LDS Church on the drawing, which is for a classroom addition for the Summit Academy Sr. Seminary for this charter school. Strange bedfellows, Impact Trainings and the LDS church? From a Web search, it appears that Summit Academy has about 172 students in grades 9-12. The stamp on the drawing is dated 1/14/2013, so this is current stuff.

At first I was in denial and disbelief when I ran across this information, but it must be true.

[www.ginesconstruction.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.