Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: February 17, 2008 10:38AM

WOW,

Can't believe I missed this . . . TIT 3ers are Light Workers just like Obi Wan . . .

>>[web.archive.org];

>>In a distant galaxy far, far away, an elite group of Light Beings set out to create transformation in the universe and they sent out the word and the word was -- May the force be with you young padawan. -- And Light Beings responded to the call from the planet URTH. The power of their response called forth a premiere showing of.... STAR WARS EPISODE II ATTACK OF THE CLONES . . . . Bring your own light saber, and star cruiser parking available. . . . Bring your camera to have your picture taken with STAR WARS Characters.<<

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: February 24, 2008 09:01AM

exImpact
spiritual?
utah
I'm confused what you mean by "Morality is relative". Can you explain.
Impact teaches that there is no right and wrong. Meaning that if you don't think it's wrong to have an affair with someone else in TIT because you believe they're your soul mate then you should follow that instinct and "trust yourself". Of course, when infidelity scandals such as this arise in the training the trainers will preach that what they really meant was to follow your inner voice, unless it tells you to break promises and commitments already made.
Relative morality goes against the purpose of missionaries in that they are trying to convert others to the LDS faith. There would be no point to this conversion if there is no such thing as right and wrong. Because there is no such thing as right an wrong it is commonly believed around Impact that there is no sin. Try convincing someone of the need for baptism if there is no sin.
In further response to your original question, in TIT 1 they teach that Satan is doing us all a favor by choosing to "dim his light" so much that he acts as a force of opposition, thereby giving us the opportunity to learn. Without this opportunity we would be stuck in ignorance. Therefore, we should thank Satan everyday for the gift of opposition he's giving us. While this, on the outset, seems to fit right in line with the LDS view of the plan of salvation, Impact only uses it to diminish the need for the atonement of Jesus Christ. Again, negating the very thing that missionaries are preaching.
The whole basis of the idea that we "deserve" things and don't "need" them is rooted in the fact that Impact believes we are all gods already and are perfect already. They teach that we don't "need" an atonement, we don't "need" miracles because we can create them ourselves and we don't "need" saving ordinances.
Off the record, my beliefs don't line up with either of these views, but that discussion is for a different time and place.
RIGHT, so, just leave your church and use your tithing (plus much much more! Can you put a price on the value created here?!?!) to fund our organization that is the only one on earth who can save it! etc. etc. In TIT I learned that Hans REALLY knows what Joseph Smith was up to and that the LDS Church today has strayed. So, most TITLDS stay active mainly to correct the church to it's true course from within..... UNQUOTE

I deleted the part after the elipses in the interest of space. This is great information that confirms a lot of what I have been supposing. Whether you believe Joseph Smith was a prophet or not, he did say a lot of things that seem prophetic when viewed in the light of what is stated here about Impact Trainings. They are now advertizing on their Web page that Quest is full until May 2008. Grapevine talk is that February Quest started with 144 troubled souls and graduated/celebrated 133 euphoric, self aware, processed, children of light. What of the 11 lost souls? Well maybe they will get another chance. Would that they would contribute here as to their experience.

On page 331 of Teachings of the Prophet Joseph, Joseph is quoted as being concerned about the possibility that the Saints will be divided, broken up and scattered before they get their salvation secured: ...."for there are so many fools in the world for the devil to operate upon, it gives him the advanage oftentimes." Surely this applies to the many Saints who find themselves being processed by Impact. It is ironic that it should be no less than Joseph Smith predicting a healthy bottom line for Impact.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 09:14AM by Hopeful Soul.

Posted by: Hearts5683 ()
Date: February 26, 2008 01:25AM

Hi, I have been reading through this forum for the past week and have not read all the posts but definitely most of them. I went through Quest, Summit and Lift Off not too long ago and I guess I am one of the lucky ones that it didn't make the dramatic changes that it did in some others. I can definitely see what everyone is saying about some people going overboard and getting really into the trainings. I don't plan on going any further just because I feel complete. I did receive great results from the trainings though. I learned how to forgive the people that had hurt me in the past and realized what I contributed to the situation. Not that it's my fault or that person is ok in what they did but it's definitely nice to not feel that burden anymore and let go. It's really not as bad as some people on here have described it. Or maybe I just didn't get as into it as them or some others. Quest was powerful but I didn't continue on to Summit until a year after I went to Quest. And my experience was that Quest opened doors to things that were hard on me to realize but they were the truth. And when I finally went to Summit and Lift Off I felt so much better. I can honestly say that if you don't complete Summit and Lift Off after Quest, it does make life harder. That was my experience anyway. I feel fine now. I'm not crazy into it or out there.

There was no mention of religion whatsoever in any of the trainings. That may be the case in the TIT trainings but I wouldn't know since I don't plan on going that far. I will say that I was an atheist before and came out believing in God. And I do believe the reason I didn't believe in God is because I was too arrogant and bitchy to admit that I did.

My feedback was that I was a selfish bitch and that was definitely the truth. I now actually care about people and want to do things for myself and others. I look forward to helping others in my future and doing what I can to be a contribution to the world the best I know how to do. I have taken better care of myself since the trainings and have let go of a really unhealthy relationship. So good things have happened for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know there are some people who come out ok and not take it too far. I am one of the lucky ones. :) I have enjoyed reading all that you have posted on here. The chanting thing does freak me out. I actually heard it once and was wondering what they were doing. Someone in my family and I where walking past the doors of the TIT training and could hear it. We both thought it sounded a little odd. lol

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: February 26, 2008 02:17AM

Hearts5683
Hi, I have been reading through this forum for the past week and have not read all the posts but definitely most of them. I went through Quest, Summit and Lift Off not too long ago and I guess I am one of the lucky ones that it didn't make the dramatic changes that it did in some others. I can definitely see what everyone is saying about some people going overboard and getting really into the trainings. I don't plan on going any further just because I feel complete. I did receive great results from the trainings though. I learned how to forgive the people that had hurt me in the past and realized what I contributed to the situation. Not that it's my fault or that person is ok in what they did but it's definitely nice to not feel that burden anymore and let go. It's really not as bad as some people on here have described it. Or maybe I just didn't get as into it as them or some others. Quest was powerful but I didn't continue on to Summit until a year after I went to Quest. And my experience was that Quest opened doors to things that were hard on me to realize but they were the truth. And when I finally went to Summit and Lift Off I felt so much better. I can honestly say that if you don't complete Summit and Lift Off after Quest, it does make life harder. That was my experience anyway. I feel fine now. I'm not crazy into it or out there.

There was no mention of religion whatsoever in any of the trainings. That may be the case in the TIT trainings but I wouldn't know since I don't plan on going that far. I will say that I was an atheist before and came out believing in God. And I do believe the reason I didn't believe in God is because I was too arrogant and bitchy to admit that I did.

My feedback was that I was a selfish bitch and that was definitely the truth. I now actually care about people and want to do things for myself and others. I look forward to helping others in my future and doing what I can to be a contribution to the world the best I know how to do. I have taken better care of myself since the trainings and have let go of a really unhealthy relationship. So good things have happened for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know there are some people who come out ok and not take it too far. I am one of the lucky ones. :) I have enjoyed reading all that you have posted on here. The chanting thing does freak me out. I actually heard it once and was wondering what they were doing. Someone in my family and I where walking past the doors of the TIT training and could hear it. We both thought it sounded a little odd. lol

Oh, man...LOL...oh MAN! I'm sorry, I am not going to spend too much time on this but, I would like to point something out. Your whole second paragraph just KILLED me! You start with: "There was no mention of religion whatsoever in any of the trainings." and then you said, "I will say that I was an atheist before and came out believing in God."!?!?! And you actually believe you came to this conclusion COMPLETELY on your own? Impact didn't completely condition you into beleiveing in God? Continually talking about divine purpose and spiritual power and GOD and the spiritual self at the end of Quest, all through Summit and well, Lift-Off is all about empowering your divine self. And yet you buy the semantics about religion having to be about a specific religion and not about spirituality and God in general? You went through all of this and you can still maintain: "There was no mention of religion whatsoever in any of the trainings. That may be the case in the TIT trainings but I wouldn't know since I don't plan on going that far. I will say that I was an atheist before and came out believing in God. And I do believe the reason I didn't believe in God is because I was too arrogant and bitchy to admit that I did."

Man, I haven't had a laugh this good for awhile. Granted, there isn't much humor involved in the laugh, more irony really, but it's a great example of someone who is under the Impact blanket FAR more than they realize or accept. But hey, the training works, just not in any of the ways they tell you it does.

Date: February 26, 2008 02:34AM

Ok, so maybe I phrased it incorrectly. Deep down I always knew there was a higher power, God or whatever out there but was honestly too ignorant to admit it and really explore that idea. If that makes any sense. I would talk badly about religion and spirituality, etc. but always knew there was something missing. No, Impact didn't put that in me. I did realize it on my own after a long talk with a friend of mine who has not been through the trainings. I was just a hateful person because of some things that had happened to me in the past and I always thought "if there is a God then why the hell is he putting me through this?!" Then after I let go of the pain and hate I had I realized it wasn't God's or anyone else's fault. It just happened. I have no regrets. Truth is, I learned a lot from myself, the experience and yes, even Impact Trainings. And there really was no mention of religion in the training. Hans specifically did say this is not a religion but many people find there own spirituality there. I did. I did it on my own while not in the training room and that works for me. I don't believe in religion at all. Impact doesn't make anyone act or do anything they don't want to do. If there is something someone is not wanting to do they don't have to participate. It's really not that bad. I never had to get naked, chant, belittle people, etc. Maybe the trainings have changed since you've gone through? Who knows. But it was just me letting go and clearing my mind that made me realize I am not the highest being to walk this earth. That's complete arrogance in my opinion. And it's not me. I'm a very open minded person who believes there is good in everyone it's whether or not they want to bring that out. And no one can force that out of anyone if they don't allow it.

I'm happy I made you laugh, I guess. Don't see how it's funny but hey, that's cool. lol You made me laugh a little too.

The person I was before I went through the training was dramatic and bitchy. I had actually lost so many friends because of my behavior. I drank all the time and was just plain mean to people. I actually have not only made new friends but have been lucky enough to have some of those I pushed away to forgive me and allow me back in there life again. And I am not "recruiting" any of them. I have mentioned the training and if they are curious they can ask but it's not my place to ask them.

Bottom line, I found God on my own and since I did let go of a lot of garbage while in the Training that did make a huge difference in making it possible. I'm spiritual but not religious. Anyway, have an open mind. It may make a difference. I do feel bad for those who take the training too far though. I've seen it many times and it's wierd. lol

Date: February 26, 2008 02:51AM

Another thing that I remember is a guy that was in my training had been through another training that sounds a lot like what you guys are talking about. The mind control and scary stuff. He went through I believe 3 of them and it's located somewhere in SLC/Ogden area. They told him if he didn't plan on continuing through all the trainings then to get out and never come back. I can't remember what it was called but he told me that it was the worst experience of his life and Impact Trainings is definitely different. I wouldn't know since I have only been to Impact but he said that this training literally beat him emotionally to the point where he was depressed all the time and even contemplated suicide. In Impact he said there is definitely a different feeling. It's all positive and nothing belittling about it. It's not like tearing someone down or bringing them down. It's about honesty. Like a few people could get that I was a bitch because of the look I always had on my face and the way I carried myself. But anyway. Besides Impact, what are the other trainings that are out there? Anyone know? I'm curious about all this stuff. Especially since I went through it.

Thanks! :)

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: February 26, 2008 02:55AM

Hearts5683

The person I was before I went through the training was dramatic and bitchy. I had actually lost so many friends because of my behavior. I drank all the time and was just plain mean to people. I actually have not only made new friends but have been lucky enough to have some of those I pushed away to forgive me and allow me back in there life again. And I am not "recruiting" any of them. I have mentioned the training and if they are curious they can ask but it's not my place to ask them. lol

Yes, but remember what Pammy says in Summit: "People don't change." Of course, if that contradiction is true, then the whole training is bullshit. Of course, if people DO change, that makes her wrong and the training is bullshit. So, it is all a bullshit pie, any way you slice it. Trust me, take it from somebody who has eaten allot more of it than you have and has seen hundreds of deluded people who say the training has benefit. Just like and not just like you.

Posted by: utah ()
Date: February 26, 2008 03:08AM

This is in reply to Hearts5683 comment about their positive experience with Quest, Summit and Liftoff. I know there are people that have great experiences - and I'm sure it made your life better. But the issue I have is that Impact training is definitely not for everyone. There are numerous studies that support that fact that there is "brainwashing" going on. Also, let's take the example of a young girl going to Quest. Her life is great, she's happy, has had a wonderful childhood. She's a bit shy, but she has lots of friends. People love her. She gets recruit by a good friend. She goes there and then gets publicly humiliated by people who don't know her at all. They yell at her and tell her she boring, and all these rude and horrible things. This girl who loves everyone and has always tried to be the best, feels at that moment the worst she's ever felt in her entire life. And she paid $400.00 to go through that. And they talk about unconditional love there. This isn't unconditional love. And people are paying big money to go there.
There are many people who have been seriously damaged by what they have gone through in impact training. Even if there are 10 happy people that come out of impact training and 1 person who is forever harmed, is it worth it? I think not.

Date: February 26, 2008 03:09AM

Hmmm, I don't ever remember Pamela saying that. I believe people change. I definitely changed so I don't know.

Ok, I believe I remember you saying you have been through TIT right? Or least some of it? Is that true? So you know what goes on in there? Like I said, I overheard some chanting and remember several posts ago someone posting the chants. I can say I don't ever remember anything about religion being mentioned. But I've heard so much about TIT (or as they now call it Life Mastery Training) and how it ties into religion a little bit. Everytime I was around Hans and/or Sally they were always so nice. I've never had a problem with them. I really enjoyed the ropes course. Sooo much fun. I'd do it again if I could. lol Well, something like that. I had fun since I am afraid of heights and like being scared (in a healthy way like movies that is). The people I met there are awesome. I guess I really don't have any complaints about it so far. My ex is going through and a friend of mine too and they are a lot like me. I haven't seen any changes to worry about.

I do believe that the trainings weed people out that haven't taken it that far. I would be weeded out since I do believe that pressuring people to do something (ie: the training) they don't want to do is crap. I had a really hard time with Enrollment Weekend. I was even made a leader for the weekend and I just felt that spending 5 hours to call friends, family, etc. to "enroll" them wasn't my thing. I'm not into pressure. That's probably why I didn't get anyone to sign up because I didn't even bother to call anyone. Even I would hate being pressured like that. That was when I realized I didn't want to continue after Celebration weekend. But more power to those who do. Just not my thing.

Date: February 26, 2008 06:40AM

In response to Utah, I totally get where you're coming from. I will agree that Impact isn't for everyone to some degree only because some people just can't handle it at that point there life. It's not about tearing a person down and leaving it at that. Some people take it that way but it's not. Well, ok, it wasn't for me or anyone I know who has been through the trainings. But everyone does have issues that do get to be worked out at some point in there lives. Issues that you have no idea about. Usually because they haven't made it your business. Maybe Impact is the way to go, maybe it isn't. Either way, however it works for them they will handle it on there own. If someone is pressured to go into it then I can see how it wouldn't work. I would never make someone go to Impact. I let them know the option is there and if they are ever wanting to go I will be there to make sure it works for them when THEY are ready.

I will say like I said in a previous post that if you go through only Quest and stop there, then yes there will more than likely be some problems. I know that from personal experience. I only feel complete because I eventually finished all 3. But I don't see a reason to continue on. But that's my opinion. We all have our own. Quest opens a door that in my opinion Summit and Lift Off close or assist the person in becoming complete. If any of that makes sense. lol :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.