Current Page: 13 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 10, 2007 01:12AM

So based on your post you believe that as long as some people are using the tools of LGAT'S to create good things in their lives.

The destruction it is creating in alot of peoples lives is irrelevant and is not needing to be addressed.

If this doesn't show the narcissism of LGAT's? What does?

Klemmer & Associates has a bold statement of "building world leaders with no one left behind"

Yet as evidence by this website. There is a wake of fallen ones that are seen the same as you stated in your post.

But then agian as stated over, and over on this website. Its not the material, its the training and what it produces.

Narcistic people. Your post says it all.

[/quote]

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: May 10, 2007 02:45AM

GetaLifePeople
At least the people choosing to go through this program have the courage to take on their lives, why don't you do the same.

You are hilarious.

I wonder if you really know what courage is about... do you really think attending Impact Trainings or something similar is how people 'take on their lives'?

Courage is NOT about caving to the pressure of deperation, and maturity is NOT about manipulating those who are in a deperate state.

I know in your world this reality is hard to read, but it is just that... reality. You just need to step outside the realm of the trainings to understand... now go 'take on life', be your own person and become truly enlightened. ;-)

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:18AM

Rswinters makes a great point and I can personally attest to having witnessed the narcissistic and arrogant behavior and attitudes of Impact Trainers, Staff and Graduates.

Like most Impacters, GetaLifePeople has attempted to impose his/her own will and demand rights while at the very same time demanding that other people forfeit their own rights. If I witnessed terrible breaches in ethical conduct by the Impact group or watched them lead people into brick walls for financial gain (which I did many times) then why shouldn't I be allowed to post my experiences in an open forum? GetaLifePeople judges us and the forum while at the same time insisting that we are being unfairly judgmental of them.

GetaLifePeople, how much experience do you have with the Impact Trainings? Are you a TIT3 Wacko or a recent Quest Graduate? You probably haven't read much of the thread because you judged it to be "darkness", "3rd Dimensional" or "Heavy". If that is not the case, then please offer your perspective on the many specific examples of misdeeds by the Impact Trainers and Staff. What are we missing? What has been mischaracterized or misstated? You speak of courage but are you able to address specific complaints or merely rant and cry judgment while you're trapped in your Impact box pointing your finger at the rest of the world? Are you capable of open communication or are you so emotionally out of whack that you are unable to have a conversation with people who share different views without making accusations and acting self-righteous?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:33AM

As I have read all the various threads on LGAT's there is definitely a theme that rings true in all of them.

LGAT's training no matter what company produces extreme narcisstic behavior in people.

Which I have also come to recognize exists in each one of us at various levels.

It is what was in me that was attracted to Klemmer thinking I could find a short cut to abundance in my life. While not looking at the selfishness within myself.

All LGAT training does is give you tools to short circuit your brain and remove the need to be accountable for our behavior relationally with people.

We live in a world that operates on relationships with people. Which is living within limits and boundaries with each other.

The buck stops here. I must let other people have emotional limits with me and accept that my behavior is hurtful to others at times.

I need to hear this, and accept that is my place to be accountable for me. Plus at the same time need to be able to have the same with people in my life.

Thats called respecting each other, and living in relationship with each other.

Turning off my mind and refusing to be accountable for my behavior and how it can be hurtful to others is where it all begins.

This is just my oppinion, and thanks for letting me post in a forum that lets me have this freedom.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:47AM

Dear rswinters,

Beautiful, inspiring post. Thank you.

I would be interested to hear about how you got from where you were, to where you are now.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: May 10, 2007 06:07AM

I care, GetaLife. A great deal.

Well, hopefully you aren't one of these pot-shot wonders who jumps in, attacks what we are saying and refuses further dialogue (I won’t hold my breath). It is interesting that so many pro-LGAT bloggers don’t want to engage in dialogue because they think we are just here to blindly bash and sully what we don’t like. What is even more interesting is that even though they think they will be summarily dismissed on these boards, they post anyway! Curious. Also, it is intriguing (but not surprising) that, for the most part, when these people post, it tends to always be a normative comment that is invariably apologetic and unwilling to give any kind of gravity to the very real and valid grievances [i:df5ba6288e]many[/i:df5ba6288e] people have with these programs. Most of us happen to believe that there are no [i:df5ba6288e]real[/i:df5ba6288e], measurable benefits provided by taking this training. So if our objections seem absolute, thats just how its is.

Now, with that out of the way, I’ll address your comments.
GetaLifePeople
If you had a bad experience with Impact then maybe it was not for you. Many things in life work for some and don't work for others.

Well, I cannot count the times I heard the senior training staff at Impact say that the [i:df5ba6288e]world[/i:df5ba6288e] needs the training (I [i:df5ba6288e]never[/i:df5ba6288e] heard them say the training doesn't work, and I daresay you haven't either) and I use the term “needs' on purpose. No offense, but I doubt you know the Bergers or Bushmans intimately enough for them to tell you many of the things they don’t tell the “little trainees” as they are sometimes called. Also, in TIT you would find out that the terms “working” and “not working” are actually semantics used on the trainees because that is the level they are able to comprehend. Also, I don’t think you are interested in the [i:df5ba6288e]why[/i:df5ba6288e] Impact doesn’t work for people. These boards are a way for us to post those things that do “not work” with the trainings, and yes they are atrocious, and [i:df5ba6288e]that[/i:df5ba6288e] is the reason Impact doesn’t talk about it in anything more than vague terms and why they [i:df5ba6288e]always[/i:df5ba6288e] place the blame on the people who the training hasn’t worked for. By the way, thank you for the presumptuous lesson about how life works.

GetaLifePeople
For some people Impact is a short cut through the road blocks in life. Get over what ever you think is so terrible because that is not everyones experience. So stop judging those that choose to go and be apart of this training program. Stop ruining the joy that they are creating in their own life by making their experience a negative one.

This is a free commercial for the Impact Trainings. Thanks, but I think it is rather comical that you would post one in the hub for people who hate LGAT’s. Well, I guess you get what you pay for. Now, the term “short cut” is accurate. A shortcut for physical health can be disastrous. A painkiller is a shortcut to get rid of chronic pain, but without treatment, the source of the pain could disable or kill you. Why would ANYONE think that mental health doesn’t work in exactly the same fashion? Discipline and real emotional/mental healing takes much longer than a mere few weeks(of course, that is under the assumption the medical industry that consists of scientists and doctors with years of training in disciplines that actually exist, that is why they study them, are right). GetaLife, please stop judging us for judging you. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Listen, no one can escape judgment. We all do it; you cannot stop making judgments any more than you can stop thinking! Do not fool yourself, its all semantics, semantics, semantics! Look up what mental conditioning techniques are and you will see what has been done to you. Now, you claim that we are making individuals experiences negative by ruining their joy. My, you really didn’t listen while you were in the training room, did you? As I recall, Impact claims that there are no victims in life, so if anyone is ruining [i:df5ba6288e]their [/i:df5ba6288e]experience, it is [i:df5ba6288e]their[/i:df5ba6288e] accountability if they are so affected by our words, not "ours". Do you see how silly that “accountability” nonsense is when the tables are turned? :lol:

GetaLifePeople
Maybe you can trust your loved ones that are making an informed choice to improve their lives. Maybe they have a desire to move forward in their life. At least the people choosing to go through this program have the courage to take on their lives, why don't you do the same.

Courageous people seek shortcuts? Shortcuts are the tools of the lazy, ignorant and cowardly. Thank god the majority of my family and friends trusted their [i:df5ba6288e]own[/i:df5ba6288e] sensibilities and judgments rather than follow in my footsteps when I spring-boarded out of sanity and into the Impact Trainings.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: May 10, 2007 06:18AM

exImpact
Courageous people seek shortcuts? Shortcuts are the tools of the lazy, ignorant and cowardly. Thank god the majority of my family and friends trusted their [i:8362ede851]own[/i:8362ede851] sensibilities and judgments...

Trusting one's own sensibilities and judgements is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. Why so many people lack internal strength/trust, and would rather be lazy, as you said, baffles me more and more.

Wise as a serpent... tender as a dove...

Well said exImpact.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: May 10, 2007 06:31AM

"hiss"...I mean, "tweet" :)

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: May 10, 2007 07:22AM

I posted my last comments in an effort to make a point and be funny at the same time but I would honestly like to hear logical, non-inflammatory comments from Impact Grads. Please make sense and address some of the specific comments made here by the rest of us. Declarations and affirmations have no power in this forum so you're going to have to use a different approach, try talking to us like equals and making sense.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: May 15, 2007 05:38AM

I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.

Current Page: 13 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.