Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: FoundOut ()
Date: August 02, 2008 01:32AM

That's Pamela Roberts. And Impact wouldn't be able to sustain itself without the God Hans there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 03, 2008 11:45AM

FoundOut
That's Pamela Roberts. And Impact wouldn't be able to sustain itself without the God Hans there.

No, that is Ursula from The Little Mermaid singing "Poor Unfortunate Souls"...

Posted by: bobnar ()
Date: August 04, 2008 01:55PM

So, what was/is(?) Robert Paisola's position at Impact before he got thrown back into the Happy Valley slammer? Is he still in their employ?

Date: August 06, 2008 03:59AM

Rob was a staffer for at least one Quest, but wasn't one of their trainers. He was more interested in his image of doing good than actually doing good. He's a narcissist, so he fed off of others paying attention to him and praising his abilities. Much can be found about him online - most of it put there by himself.

Posted by: concernedforall ()
Date: August 12, 2008 02:11PM

I have read most of this thread and some of it twice.Wow!!I'm not alone with how I think and feel about
IMPACT TRAINING.People have a right to believe what they want but no one person or group has the right to
instill their believes in another by means of undisclosed mind control or thought reform.The processes of the trainings are very deceptive and peoples beliefs and ideologies are quickly changed to conform to the group so people will
go to the next level and pay more money and enroll others.The whole time this is going on people think they are
being enlightened mostly unaware they are being brainwashed.I know what I am saying is nothing new to those of you that have participated on this thread for for quite some time but I see the thread fading and I HOPE it doesn't
and I just wanted to TRY to have some input.Impact is a multlevel marketing scheme,LGAT,New age group and is
all about money and power and nothing about one reaching their full potential.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: August 12, 2008 09:13PM

Hi Concernedforall,

Welcome to the Forum! How long were you involved with Impact? Do you have family members or friends currently involved? I completely agree with your assessment of the company.

Posted by: concernedforall ()
Date: August 13, 2008 01:56PM

formerimpactgrad,
I was involved on and off for about a year I did Quest,Summit and Liftoff but no TIT or Mastery trainings.I do have friends very close to me that are involved in the trainings and unfortunately they see things differently than I do.I want to say that in my first post I was brief but I thought I stayed focused on the point I was trying to make.There is a lot of information in this thread which led me into reading several books on cults and Lgats and abusive relationships.I think it is important to stay focused on how Impact is not unique to the world and where LGATS all spawned from,the mind control in the training which should be illegal,the fact that it is a multi level marketing-pyramid scheme,the fact that they don't disclose what is about to happen to people and the fact that they really do get way into religion and actually change what people believe in a mystically manipulating way.People aren't making logical decisions about the training because before they know what hit them they are hooked,and there are alot of hooks in this training.It make me sick to see how people revere Hans and others when all he is is a person who took the training many years ago and decided he could make alot of money by starting his own training knowing through experience that people will bite on the training because everyone is looking for love and happiness which the latter are two of the hooks.All the trainings stem from EST,Landmark,Scientology all with a twist and with time getting more powerful as time goes by as they find new more effective ways to brainwash people without them knowing it.Most people are afraid to admit that they are or were brainwashed because they think it means they are or were stupid.That couldn't be any further from the truth,the percentages are very high for mind control victims regardless of IQ especially when you don't know it is coming.Well I'm kind of rambling on now so that will be it for today.

Truly a sad situation

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: August 14, 2008 10:46AM

concernedforall,

Your HOPE that this thread will not fade is well taken. I hope that folks like you will continue to analyze rather than feel what Impact is dishing out. You have stated concisely and even brilliantly what is really going on at Impact Trainings and where they came from. Statements of truth such as yours will only intensify the pressure of facts on the corrupt and injurious nature of Impact. From one Impact victim to another, I say well stated!

Date: August 15, 2008 04:18AM

Has anyone here taken any steps to shut Impact down? That would be the ultimate goal, right?

Protests at Impact with signs, legal actions, anything at all?

Posted by: Inshock ()
Date: August 15, 2008 10:53AM

My husband went to impact training last week. But by some miracle he was kicked out on the 3rd morning, he had his nametag taken away oooh, I consider this a miracle after what I have read on here and other places since he came home. I feel so naive I had no idea this cult existed or all the others on this site, I am still in shock and my husband is still traumatized I think. Of course he was invited by one of his good friends and now were both distraught now that we know what his is caught up this. I feel like FoundOut, is anyone doing anything. I brought the BBB complaint list up to 10 now. But I was wondering what you know about any legal actions for emotional damages or abuse etc. Also I was intrigued by the fact they wanted to send my husband home. They pulled him aside when he got there because his buddy wasn't there and believe my he had tried to get him there and they just took his nametag and said he would have to return in oct. what was that all about. From what I read it seems that they don't want anyone to go. Do they look for things in people for reasons to kick them out. I know he argued a lot and he was really watching the process of what was going on, what do you guys think? Also I did try to research this thing before he went but his friend just kept calling it quest and so he and I searched quest and didn't find anything. I suggest that qwest is added as a keyword for searches. If we would have found this it would save a lot of heart ache.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.