Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: boonetahoe ()
Date: February 26, 2008 07:11AM

Hearts,

Well done. This is a tough place to describe your "good experience" in the Impact Training so kudos for having the courage to speak up.

(I had a great experience in my training too, and it did a lot to transform all the years that followed.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: February 26, 2008 07:54AM

Wow Hearts, did you actually go through Summit or are you making all of this up? "People Don't Change" is one of the HUGE themes that Pamela pushes when introducing people to their stretches. Later on Impact introduces the term "shifting" to their trainees. Apparently "people don't change" but they do shift, I guess there is supposed to be a difference.

Also, you say that Hans and Sally were nice? You're aware that they have a well documented history of screwing the IRS and screwing their business partners right? Hans most recent partners accused him of skimming cash for the purpose or hiding revenue from the IRS and the other partners. While I can't confirm the cash skimming there are legal documents on this site that document numerous tax liens placed on the Bergers and their property. Do you require your friends to be honest? I'm sure Hans' partners thought he was a pretty decent guy until they realized that he was robbing them blind.

For the record, TIT is all about religion. Hans tells stories on the first day about Jesus and Moses that he claims to have learned directly from them. Your assertion that Impact never approached religion in the earlier trainings is completely false, it is an issue of semantics. They spend a great deal of time talking about "spirituality" but they use word play to make you think its not the same thing. Impact says that they are not a religion but at the higher levels they spend a tremendous amount of time teaching people how to more accurately communicate with God. They also introduce a philosophy on life that includes preparations for the end (shifting) of earth and its movement into "Christ Consciousness". Can you honestly say that these topics are not EXPRESSLY religious in nature? Hans claims that he's not a prophet on one hand then he goes on to reveal "new doctrines" to his trainees that were revealed to him from "The Masters" (i.e. Jesus Christ, Buddha, St. Germaine, ..., etc). He sets himself above other men and women with his every action but issues verbal denials to keep the LDS church from insisting that their members withdraw from the Impact Trainings. He's a conman, nothing more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2008 08:10AM by formerimpactgrad.

Posted by: Hearts5683 ()
Date: February 26, 2008 08:10AM

formerimpactgrad
Wow Hearts, did you actually go through Summit or are you making all of this up? "People Don't Change" is one of the HUGE themes that Pamela pushes when introducing people to their stretches. Later on Impact introduces the term "shifting" to their trainees. Apparently "people don't change" but they do shift, I guess there is supposed to be a difference.

Also, you say that Hans and Sally were nice? You're aware that they have a well documented history of screwing the IRS and screwing their business partners right? Hans most recent partners accused him of skimming cash for the purpose or hiding revenue from the IRS and the other partners. While I can't confirm the cash skimming there are legal documents on this site that document numerous tax liens placed on the Bergers and their property. Do you require your friends to be honest? I'm sure Hans' partners thought he was a pretty decent guy until they realized that he was robbing them blind.

LOL Yes, I did go through Summit. But it was very, very recent. Maybe things change. I do know for a fact that some of the processes for Quest changed in the last year after talking with some people. So my Quest was different than those who go through now. In small ways. I don't ever remember Pamela saying that but I can definitely ask.

And yes, both Hans and Sally were always nice to me. You're jumping into a whole other subject. I get that you have "evidence" of Hans and/or Sally doing bad stuff. But I was talking only about how they were nice to me. They trained one of my Lift Off weekends and I enjoyed listening to them. I was only saying that I've never seen them act disrespectful towards another person. That's all.

Bottom Line: I have no personal issues with Impact Trainings but I get where a lot of you are coming from. A lot of is the ego mind but some of it is justified. I tend not to take sides but just know my experience was actually a good one. :)

Thank you for your response. :)

Date: February 26, 2008 08:12AM

Oh, and I do remember Pamela talking a lot the night stretches were introduced but I was so tired that I had a hard time paying attention. So I know missed a lot that night. I have a hard time remembering things and paying attention when I get that tired. So it is a possibility that she mentioned that. I was so out of it I was getting cranky. lol

Date: February 26, 2008 08:28AM

formerimpactgrad
For the record, TIT is all about religion. Hans tells stories on the first day about Jesus and Moses that he claims to have learned directly from them. Your assertion that Impact never approached religion in the earlier trainings is completely false, it is an issue of semantics. They spend a great deal of time talking about "spirituality" but they use word play to make you think its not the same thing. Impact says that they are not a religion but at the higher levels they spend a tremendous amount of time teaching people how to more accurately communicate with God. They also introduce a philosophy on life that includes preparations for the end (shifting) of earth and its movement into "Christ Consciousness". Can you honestly say that these topics are not EXPRESSLY religious in nature? Hans claims that he's not a prophet on one hand then he goes on to reveal "new doctrines" to his trainees that were revealed to him from "The Masters" (i.e. Jesus Christ, Buddha, St. Germaine, ..., etc). He sets himself above other men and women with his every action but issues verbal denials to keep the LDS church from insisting that their members withdraw from the Impact Trainings. He's a conman, nothing more.

Again, I'm not sure when you went through Impact but I know things have changed. (Unsure about TIT since I never went) I'm not saying a lot has but when I was talking to my angel who went through a couple years ago about the processes, she said she never did some of the stuff I did. Not sure if that means anything. Religion as a topic was never brought up in my trainings specifically, ever. Spirituality was a few times definitely but only by the trainees not the trainers. And there is a difference between the two. I am spiritual but am not religious. Big difference. I am telling you the truth and yes I've been through the first three trainings. I've heard interesting stuff about Life Mastery, don't have the money and would just rather start living my life the way it is now without it. I don't hold Hans as a prophet at all and never would. I'm comfortable just knowing there is a God and I can leave it at that.

I just hope that those who are "brainwashed" as you all say can heal from that. I was never led to believe certain crazy things that have been mentioned here. That or I just am too smart to get wrapped up in the crazy stuff. I do have a friend who is still going through. He goes to Summit on Wednesday and he has my mindset which is a good thing. I have read through the processes that someone posted on here and can honestly say that some things have changed. I've read many websites about the processes and those have change as well. Again, not sure when you guys went to Impact but apparently they have changed the processes since then. :)

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: February 26, 2008 11:11AM

Damn. I had to get naked, chant AND belittle people. Hard to believe I survived. :)

THe sad thing I'm seeing now is there has been a huge influx of recovering addicts and alcoholics(even though Hans says there is no such thing) that have made Impact their new drug. They think because it's happy and light that it can't possibly do harm. Then they walk away from their families, their responsibilities for their new dependency.

Heart---IMO---if you think you haven't been harmed by Impact in anyway...like Hans says, "We'll see" Good Luck! I thought the same thing.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 26, 2008 11:40AM

Hearts5683:

Seems like you always blame everyone but Impact.

Is it possible that Impact has done anything wrong?

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: February 26, 2008 11:52AM

Hearts5683
Again, not sure when you guys went to Impact but apparently they have changed the processes since then. :)

I have spoken to people who have been through in the last few months and the processes have not experienced any kind of substantial change. The fact that you missed the whole "People don't change" line in Summit would seem to indicate that you probably weren't paying attention during a major portion of the training. What else did you miss?

This isn't merely a question of "Impact isn't for everyone". Hans Berger has a very real history of dishonesty in his business practices, I'm surprised that you are so quick to minimize that. If Hans is blatantly and overtly dishonest with his business partners and the federal government then why would anyone assume that his many outlandish and unverified claims about his life's accomplishments were true? I guess there's a mark born everyday...

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: February 26, 2008 12:03PM

Why do people have to go through another or a group to be enlightened? To be saved? Makes me sick. The problem is people fail to use their own instinct. What ever happened to basic survival. We should take a lesson from the birds and the bees. Keep it simple. Holy shit anyway.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: February 26, 2008 02:04PM

Nice to see Boonetahoe defending Impact again. What an idiot. He's no longer at Impact. Hans and Sally would NEVER even let him in the building. (Of course he has to defend Impact because everything Great Life does was what he and others learned to do from Hans and Sally. Nothing new there at all.)

(Interestingly, I still seem to be welcome there -- dropped by Sally's GP recently -- this year (2008), same old same old, even had Hans watching her from the back of the room. Did manage to convice (excuse me, "enroll") a friend NOT to sign up for Quest based on something odd Sally had said that night -- one condition was I go to the GP with her . . . to be "open" 0-- well, at least "open" enough to sit through two hours of that again. Ugh.). Sadly we did not hear any chanting. Just seemingly mindless robots at the doors, in the lobby, at the back table.

Hearts -- what did you hear them chant through that door?

Anyway, Boonetahoe's favorite Quest trainer Brett Harward (another banned, fired, ex-impact TIT culter who like Boone is no longer welcome in the building -- maybe because his "successful relationship with them" resulted in Brett filing a lawsuit for $2,000,000.00+ against Hans and Sally) is now doing Business Trainings for Utah Bank. And doing at least some of them at the Grape Life Floundation's "training" center.

Gotta wonder if the bank management and/or trustees know they have associated themselves with a cult? (Hum, perhaps I'll let them know. Anyone here do any banking there?)

Watch the video here:

[www.bankofutah.com]

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Can he really "we guarantee that your business will be successful . . . ."

Give me a break,

------Ed

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2008 02:16PM by Impacted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.