Current Page: 7 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: December 08, 2006 02:48AM

exImpact
I think people don’t talk about it openly for some of the same reasons people don’t openly talk about their religious orientation...

And it is reasons like this that we shouldn't try to separate the manipulation techniques from the religious implications of Impact Trainings... they (the leaders of Impact) mix the two so well, that to talk about one is to talk about the other.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: December 08, 2006 06:17AM

exImpact
I don't think we have to limit what is conversed about in this forum just because there is another thread.
I'll just quote myself.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 08, 2006 06:40AM

exImpact... did you see my post/question on the previous page?

Just checking... thanks.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 08, 2006 06:55AM

Madshus
exImpact...Do you know of any parallels between the upper level Impact Training courses and the upper level Landmark courses? I was wondering if they start to take different directions at the upper levels, or if they remain pretty similiar in basis of the 'teachings' for each.
Oops, I didn't see this post Mad. :D I have no idea what the higher level Landmark trainings are about. I've seen some of your other replies on Landamark topics, and it would seem you might know more about them than I. If you could post what you know or have found out about them, I'd be happy to compare/contrast them the best I can.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 08, 2006 12:46PM

exImpact
Madshus
exImpact...Do you know of any parallels between the upper level Impact Training courses and the upper level Landmark courses? I was wondering if they start to take different directions at the upper levels, or if they remain pretty similiar in basis of the 'teachings' for each.
Oops, I didn't see this post Mad. :D I have no idea what the higher level Landmark trainings are about. I've seen some of your other replies on Landamark topics, and it would seem you might know more about them than I. If you could post what you know or have found out about them, I'd be happy to compare/contrast them the best I can.

ex...

I don't know any details of the upper level Landmark sessions, so I'm afraid I don't have any specifics for comparison. I'm just curious if the various LGAT's, while they seem to utilize a similar method at the entry level courses, if they also continue to have many similarities in the advanced classes.

It sounds like with Impact that spirituality is heavily emphasized at the upper levels. With your experience, is spirituality the primary emphasis in all advanced Impact sessions? I don't know if this will sound like it's coming from out of the blue, but does sexuality get emphasized in any Impact 'teachings'? I ask because I've read from others accounts with Landmark that sexuality and/or sexual energy is emphasized, at least to some degree. It seems this is a continuation of est trainings, etc... if I'm off base and any Landmark experts out there want to clarify this, I'm all ears.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 08, 2006 02:29PM

I will ask another thread and see what I can find. You've piqued my interest.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: markymark1341 ()
Date: December 09, 2006 12:29PM

I recently had an exgirlfriend start talking to me about these courses that she's been taking, that have made her "enlightened" to the world. She invited me to come see what she has been doing. The way she talked to me was so weird. It was nothing like the way she used to talk to me. But anyways, I had to tell her no. I asked her what the courses were called, and she told me Impact Training. So I started doing a little bit of research and found myself on this thread. Impact Training seems very evil to me. But when anyone talks to her about it, she gets very defensive. What is the best way to approach someone about the dangers that can come, if they keep pursuing what they are? With talking to some of my friends, it doesn't seem rational that people even do this stuff. But we're the type of people who are comfortable with who we are, and if we seek answers, we usually can find them by doing just a little bit of FREE research and reading. I guess she is having a "graduation" here in a week or so? What does that mean really? I've noticed a calender at work that she's written "lift off" on. So tell me if I'm right? "Lift off" is the first step of Impact Training. It lasts a couple of sessions, then after you are done with the sessions, you "graduate." What happens after graduation? Is it a continual process of them forking over money so that they can keep "advancing" in life. I hate when she says that she is "enlightened" about life. That just seems like such a vague answer to me. Life...Ok what part of life are you enlightened about. But I can never get any sort of specific answer. So anyways, I'm just a little curious about this whole process, and I was kind of looking for advice on a way to open up her eyes about the dangers she could be in.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 09, 2006 02:32PM

markymark1341,
I'm truly sorry to hear it. If she is in Lift Off, she has taken Quest and Summit, which are the primary mental conditioning seminars. I can tell you almost exactly what she has gone through up to this point, including processes day-by-day and the initial initiation(s) into the religious cult that is the heart of the training she has (unknowingly) entered. It is evil my friend (I should know), and you may be better off bumping her up to ex-friend as opposed to ex-girlfriend, if things get really crazy. It's a harsh reality that some people never recover from this program. After Lift Off are the Trainer In Training mastery trainings. Therein lays the true money pit and the possible road to permanent mental dysfunction.
Now that said, you do have a problem. I know that in my case and others who were like me, there was no "getting to me". However there was someone who did not give up on me and I am now out and healthy because of it. So there is hope, even for the truly deranged :) . Empowerment is a dangerous weapon when given to the ignorant, and trainees will constantly tell you that they are "open", but will not want to discuss doubting the training. This is partly due to the fact that this training is considered sacred to those who run it and choose to continue in it, and most people who go through are humiliated and traumatized by the experience without knowing the depth of the damage. This further keeps people from wanting to reveal what happened there. I don't know if you have thoroughly read the entire thread Marky, but I highly recommend it. It's hard to know what it will finally take to snap people out of the weirdness other that blunt force trauma to their rationality centers, or their lives collapse, forcing them to come to grips with things outside of the trainings. I think you accidentally started a new thread outside of this forum (or the system did), but someone had posted a possibly helpful reply there:
ON2 LF
get your friend a copy of "Cults in our midst" by Margaret Singer. If she is not 100% preoccupied with time spent in her 'group', insist she read it. When she discovers how well Dr. Singer has dissected and described her group even without having ever been a member of it, this may (or may not) cause your friend to ask herself, 'how does a non-follower possibly know, without having participated in the training?' (this suggestion is being optimistic, it may not turn out that way)
Hopefully, she detects a disturbingly mysterious pattern as she reads the book and begins to see a rather generic structure being described but knows that her group fits the bill. How will she explain that away, when she supposedly belongs to such a 'new', 'unique', and 'original' group? Anyway, just a hypothetical sort of optimism. She may or not be impacted by reading this book but if nothing else, you yourself can read it and see for yourself the kind of monster that has hold of your friend.
Hmm, I think I want a copy...

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 11, 2006 12:10PM

formerimpactgrad
I thought I would post a list of claims that Hans Berger made about himself in various trainings over the few years that I was involved in the Impact Trainings:
1. Hans claimed that he and other Trainer and Training 3 graduates were responsible for stopping wild fires outside of Show Low, Arizona in 2002. He claimed that this was done using TIT3 tools that placed a spiritual blue flame of protection around the area.
2. Hans claimed that he worked "in Intelligence" for the U.S. Government for and undisclosed period of time. While working in this capacity he claimed that he used satellite imaging to find a path used by Moses and the Israelites to flee the Egyptians. This path included a shallow shelf in the Red Sea where Moses and his followers were able to cross.
3. Hans claimed that he could use the "Blue Flame of Protection" to make himself invulnerable to knives, bullets and other physical weapons. Etc...
Hey formerimpactgrad, I remembered a good one: In a story he once told me, Hans Berger claimed that with using her light-worker tools of light and protection (St. Germaine's violet flame, Lord Michael’s Blue Sword Flame etc.), Sally Berger saved Hans from the unfortunate fate of being [i:a36d9ea564]eaten by cannibals[/i:a36d9ea564] while he was "adventuring" in Africa. So, you could add "teeth" to the list on your third Berger claim :wink:
Madshus
It sounds like with Impact that spirituality is heavily emphasized at the upper levels. With your experience, is spirituality the primary emphasis in all advanced Impact sessions? I don't know if this will sound like it's coming from out of the blue, but does sexuality get emphasized in any Impact 'teachings'? I ask because I've read from others accounts with Landmark that sexuality and/or sexual energy is emphasized, at least to some degree. It seems this is a continuation of est trainings, etc... If I'm off base and any Landmark experts out there want to clarify this, I'm all ears.
Also Mad, sexual energy is briefly mentioned in the idea of the Divine Masculine and Feminine, and that this energy is simply a form of Divine Creative energy. Nothing more than you would hear from any run of the mill new-age healer. And spirituality is THE focus of the trainings from there on out after the frist two out of four days in Summit. It's the pseudo-religious rites that happen in the upper level trainings. But the staff behind the tables are engaging in spiritual cleansing and healing rituals for the trainees before the Quest doors even open.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: December 12, 2006 09:02AM

I thought anyone who has had problems because of Impact ought to read this thread:

[board.culteducation.com]

With some variation, this could be one of any number of Impact graduates I have known. I have known people in [i:754441346b]WORSE[/i:754441346b] situations. It scares me somethimes when I think that it could have been me. Thank God I listened to my friends and family (eventually).

Current Page: 7 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.