Current Page: 3 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: November 16, 2006 02:45AM

I apologize Madshus, you are absolutely right and justified in wanting to verify if my mind is actually MY mind now. This training can screw you for life, whether you are in TIT or left only after Summit. When I first started un-conditioning myself, I had to focus and say words they won't let you say, such as "help" or "try" and more. They initially begin their mental conditioning by addressing and changing your language. You can't change what people think or feel, but if you can change behavior, you can change those things. Impact does it under the guise that humanity speaks unconsciously and that it is the "language of decrease the world of agreement speaks". The new language you learn is the "language of increase" where you don't speak negatively (A la quantum mechanics that they got from watching a movie called "What the Bleep do We Know" that any moron can watch and when its over, still not know dick about quantum theory)

Impact is almost identical to Lifespring in its processes and conditioning tactics. Impact however, at the beginning of the fourth day of Quest (the 1st set of training) begins to reinforce a pseudo-LDS spiritual foundation for the trainings which usually makes the now vulnerable trainees, most of whom are Mormon and have very shaky faith conviction in their church (which contributes to why they were willing to do the training. If one of them says otherwise, he/she is a liar.), totally convinced that Hans Berger is a pious man and that the trainings are about saving mankind in a literal spiritual sense. They will not tell you this outright (they will hint to it) and you won't find it on their site, but after the 3rd day of Quest, the impact trainings are about saving the SOULS of humanity and the trainings are for the SPIRIT, so leave your base humanness behind before you go in to Summit or you'll catch hell for it.

However, it’s the T.I.T. (Trainers in Training) levels that can cause the most damage. Only the truly conditioned and dependant move on to those levels. People in the TIT 3 level are the most delusional and insane people I have ever known, and I have been told that the group is bigger that it was when I was involved, pushing near or over 200. TIT 3 is Impacts main source of enrollment and free labor. They engage in ritual healings of the sick via sacred staffs the members have fashioned in the tradition of the Apostles. They trivialize professional therapy and scientific medicine (heal thyself, physician), as well as education. Some individuals take this to extreme levels similar to Christian Scientists, risking their own lives and the lives of their children. Hans Berger stated multiple times (not exactly in these words, but close) that it is not important what you do out there in the world (Education, profession) and that a diploma is not the authority of God. It’s a good thing too, because most of the office staff are uneducated (None of the trainers have masters or doctorates in any behavioral science), and the ones who are did not learn in school how not to be arrogant and naive. I believe wholeheartedly that the office and training staff (the Bergers included) completely believe they are called of God to save the world, and that the techniques they use to do it are simply a sick, delusional expression of "the ends justify the means". They justify ruining lives by believing that Impact isn't responsible because each individual makes their choices. They are above "looking at their results" as they vehemently coach their trainees to do (and punish them for not doing). It is incideous, sociopathic behavior. It's true that people do choose to ruin their lives by not educating themselves or by not believing in real self-confidence and discipline, then Impact pushes them down the escalator to destruction. (is that the opposite to the stairway to heaven? Hmm. Sorry, I like to make bad jokes at inappropriate times.)

I think an investigation by a news agency would ultimately end up sounding like the BBB's advice given on a link in a previous posting. "Do not seek untrained, unqualified help for your problems, etc." The problem is that they are not doing anything illegal in the core trainings. The business side may be another matter. Slipping an audio recorder into a training was something I had thought of at one point. By the time I had thought of it, I was a black sheep. I am NOT welcome :D . But I don't know. Either way, I support any kind of expositional effort. Kick the anthill and see what comes out.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 16, 2006 04:31AM

I too was involved in the Impact Trainings for several years. I completed all of the core trainings, a number of "mastery trainings" and was involved for a time with the Trainer in Training 3 group.

Like exImpact, I would advise anyone and everyone to stay as far away from these trainings as possible. Impact Trainings is a cancer in the community.

They have been brought into court numerous times as defendants and have been forced to pay out tens of thousands of dollars in judgements to plaintiffs. Most recently, November of 2004, they were ordered to pay $19,010 in damages to a former employee and personal love interest of one of the senior trainers. All of their court records are a matter of public record and can be purchased for a small fee at any court house in Salt Lake County.

I personally witnessed more terrible breaches in ethical conduct than I care to recall, even extending into several extramarital relationships between (now former) staff members and students.

I don't feel the need to re-hash what has already been said, but I do want to lend my support and complete concurrence to what was stated by exImpact. To my knowledge there was no untruth or misrepresentation in his description of the Impact Trainings and their staff.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: November 16, 2006 05:54AM

Wow...I really wasn't expecting an ex-TIT 3er to post on this board. There is next to nothing on Impact from former grads online, let alone reference to T.I.T. mastery trainings. Nice to know there is someone else out there with a backbone.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: November 16, 2006 06:39AM

Impact has now published a new website called "The Impact Trainings Results Awareness Page" in an attempt to propgandize people to come into the fold.

TO VIEW IT GO TO:
[www.impacttrainingsresults.com]

There is nothing new, mostly reformatted content from the Impact website and Impact Trainings' published documents. In the FAQ section you'll find the following some interesting questions and their "answers". Have a look:

[b:5adf1e32fa]Is Impact an LGAT, what happens in the trainings? [/b:5adf1e32fa]
The Impact Trainings are conducted with: individuals, small groups and large groups. It would be similar to a schoolroom, congregation, or seminar setting. Impact has been in business for over 21 years, since 1985, and the results of the Impact Trainings suggest that attendees become more aware of the effects between their choices and the results in their lives and relationships. They learn about accountability and their freedom to choose moment to moment how they will act, react, or feel in many of lifes experiences. LGAT simply means "Large Group Awareness Training", so really any group of people that get together for any purpose that seems to make them more aware of anything might fit the definition of an LGAT.

[b:5adf1e32fa]Why are there negative articles on the internet? [/b:5adf1e32fa]
The internet is often referred to as "the bathroom wall of society". While the internet is a valuable tool for getting information out and communicating with people from all over the world. Anyone can publish anything whether it is true or not. Many organizations are mis-quoted or mis-represented by individuals with an agenda or a grudge. There is really no one policing the internet to make sure information is accurate or true and on most sites, the author is anonomyous or impossible to reach. We invite you to "take it to the source" with any internet grafitti for any organization. If you did a search for your church on the internet you might be shocked at what you would find. Every successful organization has it's critics.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: November 16, 2006 07:20AM

One of my friends that went through IMPACT TRAININGS referred me to the following site...

Have a look, it is multiple posts, all by the same person on different days... He was an awesome, Rock and Roll maniac, fun-loving, guy. Since Impact Trainings, he is a love-bombed, broke, Impactisms spewing, zombie that tries to recruit, errrrrr. "enroll" everyone he contacts into this mess called Impact Trainings.

Of course this website is brought to you by Impact Trainings!!
Enjoy:
[www.healedworld.com]

Hold back the gag reflex.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: November 16, 2006 07:29AM

On a lighter note, I am going to write a testimonial too! Here goes:

My life was a horrible place to be, because the world (and I) sucked. I used to feel as if a bull was eternally goring my heart out of my chest. NO! It felt like a zillion miniature dog-like creatures were gnawing at my...NO!!! It REALLY felt like being married to all of my ex-wives AT ONCE, and fire! And then a co-worker/relative/homeless guy/friend introduced me to (put your product here), and...guess what happened! YOU VOMIT!!!

With eternal unconditional love, light and sandwiches,
some guy that may or may not really exist, but we won't give you a last name or phone number because you might want to verify the validity of my extraordinary claims and we want to protect this person from people who think we are crazy. We do not and will never do objective, externally sourced, extensive, scientifc, long term studies to verify/falsify our claims. We will only use the fact that thousands of people have taken our courses, nevermind the fact that billions of people are verifiably, excessively stupid. So, lets call him...
Dennis

IMPACT Trainings
Date: November 16, 2006 07:42AM

I was directed to website by an Impact Trainings graduate. He told me to be open minded and allow myself the ability to take in Archangel Michael's message. at the bottom of the page is a reference to Impact Trainings.

The site is located at:
[www.ronnastar.com]

[b:e81da48fc1]Heres a breif clip from the site regarding Impact Trainings:[/b:e81da48fc1]
"***Dearest friends: My Salt Lake City trip was quite an adventure. We had thirty-six people at the seminar, a powerful, beautiful group. I know I went to SLC not only for the seminar, but to help activate two incredible mountains with Michael Shurtliff, who is one of the keepers of the great crystalline energy beneath the Salt Lake Valley. On Sunday after the seminar, he picked me up and along with his wife, Michelle, their three children, and a dear friend named Darlene Head, we traveled in their motor home about 150 miles southwest of SLC to a place called Topaz mountain which is a treasure of different kinds of stones: Apache tears (obsidian), topaz and tiny crystals are scattered all over the ground. They have three all-terrain vehicles which we planned to ride around the area. I was to ride behind Michael; however, when I lifted my left leg (the one that has bothered me since I fell in the airport in Washington, D.C. last Nov.) something popped. Excruciating pain shot through my leg and I could hardly put my weight on it. After a while, they helped me onto the ATV and Michael, Darlene and I went to the base of the mountain. AA Michael told us quite a story about the significance of the area, and I also learned that I died during a great battle there and that I needed to heal the horrific memories of having my leg nearly cut off, my chest crushed and my dying thoughts of betrayal, failure and abandonment.

As Lord Michael closed, he asked Michael to move aside his fear and allow him (AA Michael) to speak through him. After a moment of hesitation, the words began to flow out of Michael's mouth and it was an incredible message and experience. Darlene was also there during that great battle and was also one of the leaders of the Lemurian group. We then drove to another beautiful site where there was a mountain called Crystal Peak which is shaped like a pyramid. Later that evening, after the moon came up, we did the activation for that mountain. AA Michael told us that the Topaz peak carries masculine energy and Crystal peak radiates the feminine energy. Michelle, Michael's wife, who carries the Goddess energy, did the activation for that mountain as we all sat around the camp. The energy was incredible, and it was an awesome experience for us all. Michael, Michelle and Darlene are very active in the IMPACT TRAININGS GROUP as graduates of the training.

Hans and Sally Berger, the owners of Impact Trainings, have assisted thousands of people over the last twenty years or so to claim their self-mastery. They have created a loving, powerful and effective environment for people to release old restrictive thought patterns and seek their highest truth. AA Michael told us last February when I was there with them, one of the great Light Cities/portals is over the Salt Lake valley and an important part of their mission is to anchor that rarified Light. AA Michael’s teachings are an important part of their curricula. If you are interested in learning more about their training,

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: November 16, 2006 08:00AM

RaCeR---X

[b:84ec4674d5]Why are there negative articles on the internet? [/b:84ec4674d5]
The internet is often referred to as "the bathroom wall of society"...

I saw this page awhile ago, and as soon as I read the statement quoted above, I saw the denial in the clearest of light.

I'm happy to see another person with backbone, as exImpact mentioned in the earlier post.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 16, 2006 09:52PM

RaCer---X:

Please don't post phone numbers or contact information here.

Also, avoid posting promotional endorsements excerpted from other sites.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 19, 2006 04:22AM

I thought I would post a list of claims that Hans Berger made about himself in various trainings over the few years that I was involved in the Impact Trainings:

1. Hans claimed that he and other Trainer and Training 3 graduates were responsible for stopping wild fires outside of Show Low, Arizona in 2002. He claimed that this was done using TIT3 tools that placed a spiritual blue flame of protection around the area.

2. Hans claimed that he worked "in Intelligence" for the U.S. Government for and undisclosed period of time. While working in this capacity he claimed that he used satelite imaging to find a path used by Moses and the Israelites to flee the Egyptians. This path included a shallow shelf in the Red Sea where Moses and his followers were able to cross.

3. Hans claimed that he could use the "Blue Flame of Protection" to make himself invulnerable to knives, bullets and other physical weapons.

4. Hans claimed that his, and Sally's, energy work is making them younger. His exact words were, "Sally and I have begun the youthening process, my body is different".

5. Hans claimed that he has been able to see an communicate with spirits from a young age. According to his story, he did not know that this was unusual until he was in his early teens.

6. Hans claimed that he commonly speaks with spirits "on the other side of the veil" and that their nickname for him is "The Serious One".

7. Hans claimed that while he was in "Intelligence" for the government he was assigned to interogate U.S. military officials, who were abducted by our own forces, as a test to see if they could be trusted with top secret information. According to his story, his team would capture a top ranking official and take them to an undisclosed location in a plane that was flying foreign flags. For an undisclosed amount of time, these top officials would be subjected to intense interrogation and mild torture (the torture was primarily mental).

8. Hans claims to speak for God when training in the Impact Trainings. I heard him say on more than one occasion, "When I am up infront of a group in Quest", the first of the core trainings, "Its not me speaking, Jesus, God, Lord Michael, St Germaine and the other masters are speaking through me. Impact is not my training, it is theirs, taken directly from God." Despite this, Hans has claimed that Impact is not a religion or a threat to religion when he has been questioned by local ecclesiastical leaders.

9. A member of the Trainer in Training 3 group passed away some time ago and Hans claimed that he received a communication from "the other side" telling him that she had been resurected. Hans stated "If we went and dug up her grave right now, she would be gone."

There are a number of other unbelievable claims, I will post more when I have time.

Current Page: 3 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.