Current Page: 2 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:40AM

THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED AS EVIDENCE OF THE PROGRAMS' EFECTIVENESS WAS WRITTEN BY ROBERT PAISOLA. It's located at:
[www.expertclick.com]

IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRESS RELEASE THAT ANYONE CAN WRITE AND SUBMIT. IT IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND.

THE AUTHOR, ROBERT PAISOLA IS A LONG-TIME PROPONENT OF IMPACT TRAININGS. KINDA HARD TO BE "OBJECTIVE" WHEN YOU'RE SO CONNECTED WITH IMPACT TRAININGS DONT YOU THINK?

MR. PAISOLA IS THE MODERATOR OF THE IMPACT TRAININGS GRADUATE GROUP LOACTED AT:
[groups.yahoo.com]

MR. PAISOLA POSTED MOST OF THE IMPACT TRAINIGNS "GRADUATION VIDEOS" ON GOOGLE VIDEO. SEE SOME OF THE LINKS BELOW:

[video.google.com]

[video.google.com]

[video.google.com]

KINDA HARD TO BE "OBJECTIVE" WHEN YOU'RE SO CONNECTED WITH IMPACT TRAININGS DONT YOU THINK?

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:15AM

No need to shout, (SHOUT), RaCer---x.

EZ

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:58AM

MR. PAISOLA POSTED MOST OF THE IMPACT TRAINIGNS "GRADUATION VIDEOS" ON GOOGLE VIDEO. SEE SOME OF THE LINKS BELOW:

[video.google.com]

[video.google.com]

[video.google.com]

KINDA HARD TO BE "OBJECTIVE" WHEN YOU'RE SO CONNECTED WITH IMPACT TRAININGS DONT YOU THINK?

Ohmigod, watching these videos, all the clapping, the crying, the language "commitment", "taking a stand in your life" this is all SO VERY SCARY. Why? Because it sounds and looks almost EXACTLY LIKE LANDMARK/EST/WERNER ERHARD AND ASSOCIATES. Damn.... Freeeeakaaay.

And for another related video, be sure to download:
[thepiratebay.org]

And read about how they intimidate with frivolous legal threats at :
[www.eff.org]

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: jtaylormade ()
Date: November 07, 2006 02:29PM

ajinajan

Ohmigod, watching these videos, all the clapping, the crying, the language "commitment", "taking a stand in your life" this is all SO VERY SCARY. Why? Because it sounds and looks almost EXACTLY LIKE LANDMARK/EST/WERNER ERHARD AND ASSOCIATES. Damn.... Freeeeakaaay.

and just as scary because its just like the accelerate trainings in California....its all the same brainwashing crap. i laughed when i read roberts "blog" to the right of one of the vidoes...it said some bs about how the imapct trainings are unique in this world...um no robert they arent...jsut another est/lifespring copycat sucking people in. They all sounded like Robots....god my family must really love me to have put up wiht me thru all this....those grad videos make me wanna puke more thatn the landmark video......i am committed to go the distance.....blah no you idiot your committed to spewing the bs they have drilled into you over the last 4 days, and paying them to let you do that....WAKE UP PEOPLE, get mad get angry, this is just gross what is going on.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: November 14, 2006 04:57AM

I celebrated lift-off in 1998 when Impact was involved with the Harmony Institute. Having previously been a part of Hans Bergers intimate circle for years, and also having participated in innumerable background staffing of the trainings, including the mastery level T.I.T. tranings, I vehemently and with no understatement say: RUN FROM THIS TRAINING. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. I have seen more lives destroyed than I care to think about. Multiple marital indescretions have occured, specifically in the T.I.T. 3 staff and group. The T.I.T. Level training specifically, is a CULT. Hans is the unofficial, humble voice of God in this group. It is an EVIL that must be avoided at all costs. Individuals who engage in these trainings has some serious personal flaw that allows them to be brainwashed. They will tell you they are brainwashing you if you ask, but they will also say that, "If you have a dirty brain, it must be washed!" Please. message me in this forum with ANY questions. I will give you all the time I can! Real life change expressed by graduates of this training are only expressions of change these people WANT to have, but they DO NOT ATTAIN it in these trainings. Real discipline takes years, not weeks! Impact capitalizes on the desire for success and pure intimacy that is in each one of us in order to manipulate people for their own ends. BEWARE!

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 14, 2006 10:04PM

Contrary to what was posted by Moneytrainer, the Impact Trainings have not been studied by a University.

In the press release attached to the link, the primary source is listed as Albert Reizeker, the director of Life Studies at the University of New England. Upon personally contacting the University of New England, I was told that there is no Albert Reizeker associated with the school and the position of director of Life Studies could not be found on their list of faculty and staff. Furthermore, a Google search for Albert Reizeker yields only 3 results, all of which link to the press release by Robert Paisola. A university director would surely have publicly available research papers however no such information exists for Albert Reizeker.

In the "About your Investigator" section of the press release we are told that Robert Paisola is the CEO of Western Capital Investigative Services, however upon review of the www.mycollector.com website listed by Mr. Paisola I was not able to find a single piece of original investigative research. There are a number of links to reports regarding various business entities however most of the links go directly to articles written by other independent news reporting agencies, the rest of the links go to various customer complaints posted without any supporting information regarding the validity of the claims. After checking the sources I can find no evidence that Robert Paisola has any investigative reporting experience at all.

Robert Paisola also claims to have "emprical data to support the fact that this program is over 96.5% successful." Despite his claim, he provides no web links or other access to this data. Given the poor quality of the writing in this press release and the lack of any original investigative reports on his website, it seems likely that this empirical data is just as much a fabrication as Mr. Paisola's primary source.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: November 15, 2006 02:36AM

When my friends and family began to get sucked into the Impact Trainings crap I looked all over the web to find information regarding Impact. The only easy to find information was generated by Impact or it's coherts. Needless to say the information was bias, and always pro-Impact. Now we have a forum with which to offer up information that allows a person investigating Impact to find it. Each person should be allowed access to ALL the information, and they should be allowed to make the choice themselves, before signing one of Impacts garbage "non-disclosure" statements. PS: These "non-disclosure" statements have never held up in court.

Thanks to Rick Ross, and the members of this group for doing this valuable service to the community. If one person is saved from the misery, mind-control, and financial heartache that is Impact Trainings it is all worth it.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: November 15, 2006 04:24AM

exImpact
IHaving previously been a part of Hans Bergers intimate circle for years...

If you were involved 'for years' as you state, how am I or anyone else supposed to believe you are still not under the influence/control of the group and it's methods?

Can you shed some light on how you 'freed' yourself from the group?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: November 15, 2006 05:39AM

Madshus
exImpact

If you were involved 'for years' as you state, how am I or anyone else supposed to believe you are still not under the influence/control of the group and it's methods?

Are you for real? I just bashed the damn place with as much restraint as I could muster! Why would anyone who is still influenced or controlled wish to do such a thing? I don't want any information about anyone's personal identity on this board and I don’t give a crap if you believe me or not! I'll tell anyone who asks for Impacts processes and policies, day by day by training if you wish. Including the "sacred" T.I.T. 3 rites and influences. The only reason I think you want me to disclose how I left Impact is because you want to find out who I am. If I was under their continued control, and thusly, desired to use this forum for Impact's own ends, what could I possibly gain from it? The only heretofore referenced clue I have presented that could possibly shed light on my identity was the year of my Lift Off graduation (Which may or may not be accurate. Duh :roll: ). As to when and how I left, I will not disclose for reasons that are obvious to anyone with any resemblance of low to moderate intelligence. If my respose seems paranoid, realize that Impact employs high-pressure, manipulative tactics in maintaining the sheep in their fold, and in threatening their enemies (much like Scientology). Madshus, you may not be from Impact, but it was a silly question to ask someone who is publicly and openly criticizing a cult with whom they were previously an active paticipator/facilitator. Be rest assured however, over a long period,my conditioning is fully broken, and it has only been recent that I have felt fully confident in speaking out.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Madshus ()
Date: November 15, 2006 01:53PM

exImpact
Madshus
exImpact

Madshus, you may not be from Impact, but it was a silly question to ask someone who is publicly and openly criticizing a cult with whom they were previously an active paticipator/facilitator. Be rest assured however, over a long period,my conditioning is fully broken, and it has only been recent that I have felt fully confident in speaking out.

No worries... I just wanted to ask since I see the influence of Impact Trainings to be so strong in the few individuals I know who have done the courses. Some who took it over ten years ago are still 'conditioned' in certain ways. I think it's great you broke-free from the group.

I would like to hear more of methods of Impact. I've attended a visitors night at the request of the friend, and also went down out of curiousity during a Quest weekend... I walked around and spoke with some individuals. They were love bomb maniacs in my opinion, and hearing the 'roar of the crowd' behind the closed doors was, well, bizarre.

I can't believe the SL Tribune or other media outlets have not exposed this group more in the past... maybe it's time to make a call or two.

Current Page: 2 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.