Current Page: 173 of 176
Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 08:03PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 05, 2013 03:43AM

So, is www.culteducation.com out of action? This topic no longer has the google search priority it once had...

EDIT: Nevermind, I can read. What a tragedy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2013 03:45AM by exImpact.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 05, 2013 03:52AM

strongerthanthis
. Everyone at Graduation looked HAPPY but extremely EXHAUSTED.
Watch ONE WHO FLEW OVER THE COOCOOS NEST to see the look I am describing. mY PARTNER DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE ME WHEN I WALKED UP!!!!
5 years together and after 4 days with this group she forgot what I look like!

Read this and shivered. I literally forgot how old I was after my Summit. Someone asked me and I had to do the math. Crazy crazy crazy...

Posted by: SpookyM61 ()
Date: October 16, 2013 08:23AM

Checkout, subscribe, share info at this subreddit [www.reddit.com]
I made to fill a void there. Spreading the info on these lgat scams all over the net.
Knowledge is power!

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: March 01, 2014 03:15AM

The Impact Process, at least when I was exposed to it, taught that "understanding" was the booby prize of the Universe. This was in direct conflict with the Book of Proverbs in the Old Testament. They also taught that there was no absolute right or wrong, only what works and what does not work. Perhaps they would recommend that all CTR rings be modified to CWW rings. That is, Choose What Works.

My position is well known, but I just wanted to break the long hiatus on this thread.

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: May 14, 2014 11:24PM

Just found out about a new training taking place in Utah in Spanish (CreeSer). Started a new thread about it. If you have any info, please share: [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 09, 2014 09:08PM

Data lost through a backup failure some months ago has now been restored to this message board.

This board is also now open for indexing by search engines such as Google.

Information posted on the board should soon be appearing in searches as this is a public resource.

The data recovered and restored included many individual posts and some threads.

Lost membership registratio was not restored. Old members not currently listed must register as new members again in order to become active members of the message board.

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: July 20, 2014 07:21AM

It's great that the lost data is now restored. There is much valuable information in the previously lost portion. This should resonate with LDS folks, who will recall the lost 116 pages of the Book of Mormon.

A recent sample of 11 days on this thread shows about 36 hits per day, which shows that there is still interest in Impact Trainings.

Impact continues to try to expand their services in Idaho, Southern Utah and California. I see no indication that this is working. Most of the former Impacters that I know have just lost further interest. May that trend continue for the good of mankind. Wannabe copycats don't seem to be getting much traction either. The whole LGAT farce has been so discredited, is it any wonder?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2014 07:22AM by Hopeful Soul.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:24AM

Hello friends, it has been a long time since I posted on this forum but I wanted to provide a few updates that I thought were meaningful. In 2007 I posted a ripoff report about the Impact Trainings that eventually made it to #2 on Google (directly under the company's own website). Apparently, the Ripoff Report now allows companies to pay $2,000 to have portions of a post redacted and for an additional $90 per month the company can bury the ripoff report with a bunch of crazy ads and pro-Impact propaganda while calling themselves "Ripoff Report Verified". Obviously no one contacted me about changes, presumably because I wasn't the one paying $2,000.

I dug out the old review and posted it with additional information on reddit:

[www.reddit.com]

Please check it out if you can and if you are able please provide your own experience in the comments. Hopefully we can get the review back on google's front page again.

Also, just for fun, I learned that Hans Berger (the owner of the Impact Trainings) is currently being sued by a guy named Wayne (I knew him from the Life Mastery Trainings) for operating a ponzi scheme. I downloaded the pdf and sent it to the Cult Education Institute to post on the Impact trainings page. Unfortunately the file was too large to post here but I will provide a link when it is up.

Please take a look at the reddit link and add your own content if you feel compelled.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 11:31AM by formerimpactgrad.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:24PM

It looks like there is an actual LGAT subreddit. I have moved my post here:

[www.reddit.com]

Current Page: 173 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.