Current Page: 172 of 176
Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: February 02, 2013 05:01AM

It's not surprising to me at all. Summit Academy has a high enough enrollment and a large enough interest for the LDS church to justify running a seminary for the school. Renting space from Impact Trainings is much cheaper than building a structure in an area that probably has not place to build. Charter schools often have their beginnings in warehouses and empty, closed grocery stores. I'm sure Summit Academy is just grateful to have the space. In adition, I'm sure Impact is happy to have another source of revenue.

Overall, I just can't wait for the day when the seminary students accidentally run into overweight ladies dressed as whales, people dressed as mimes, and big guys in ill-fitting super hero costumes on stretch day.

On a different note, when I went throuh summit I was told that having mimes in your group is special; that not every group "calls them forth". How many readers out there actually had mimes in their group?

spiritual?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:36AM

[completeintegrationtrainings.com]

Here is some additional INSIGHT into what former Impact Ropes Course trainer Darren Leighton is doing. Looks like just another clone/spinoff of Impact Trainings and currently running in St. George, UT and next month to go in Salt Lake City. The core courses are named Insight, Invision and Integration. Seems like the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Date: March 03, 2013 06:35AM

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

The above link will take you to an amazing report on new research that explains the out of body experience as a 'myth." Scientists can now replicate this experience by stimulating a particular part of the brain.

This research is relevant to Impact because they have Jeff Olsen, author of a new book, "I knew Their Hearts." in their circle of staff. This book has been getting a lot of publicity lately. This research really rains on out of body experience parade. It reminds me of Impact's promoting of the "Secret" and David Schirmer some years ago.

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: May 06, 2013 08:19AM

I was listening to a broadcast of RadioWest from about a week ago and realized where Impact got MUCH of their stuff for TIT or LMT or whatever the "higher level" of training is called now. The podcast was talking about Church Universal and Triumphant started by Elizabeth Prophet and her husband. They also referenced the "I Am Activity". If you want to know more about what goes on after lift-off, I suggest checking out these resources.

It was creepy to hear the I am the violet flame decree during the podcast. It was not surprising to realize that Impact has stolen the decree recordings made by Elizabeth Prophet and has been making copies for LMTers to use in their meditations.

Here's a link to the podcast: [radiowest.kuer.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2013 08:31AM by spiritual?.

Date: June 14, 2013 08:42AM

spiritual? has helped me to understand an incident of rhythmic chanting that I accidently overheard once just before one of Impact's All Graduates Trainings. There was a group of LMT ( I call it Largely Malignancy Trainng) trainees sequestered in a room, and they were working up their enthusiasm for staffing the about to begin free, annual All Grads Training. I see now that they were using the same chanting techniques as did Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Just google on Elizabeth Clare Prophet, and you will find a large choice of her spooky chantngs, of the type that I saw evidenced in this LMT process. One of the chants goes, "I am the violet fire. I am the purity God desires." Prophet lived 1939-2009.

Dopamine Link started a thread on the manic symptoms trainees experience after LGAT trainings. I will post there, on this board, an experience I once had with an LMT trainee and a blue flame (violet fire of the Prophet chant). It was life threatening.

Posted by: suppabre ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:37AM

Ive never attended impact my husband did and since he did ive been having nightmares about it very intense nightmares. Hes changed and not for the better he seems more selfish and its all about him now. Its no longer we. . :( Deeply saddens me i dont know how to fix our family. I would like to talk to someone whos experienced impact first hand. He only went through quest training. Told me he thought it was something he learned a lot from but not something i should do. He also now has issues showering or bathing with me. It was an issue before impact cant help but wonder if this is a side effect from impact.. Ive read through this entire thread been on her just reading for months now. I feel lost. Help!

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:45AM

Hey suppabre, sorry to hear about the situation with your husband. Is he planning on attending summit? Quest is just the tip of the iceberg and odds are that things will get worse before they get better if he continues to take impact courses.

The selfishness that you've observed is common with impact grads, separation from the program can often reverse these tendencies but convincing him to leave his "buddies" might be difficult. What are his plans? Does he want to continue?

Posted by: suppabre ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:27AM

Hes talked about it and his mom has said she would pay for it. He overall enjoyed his experience from it and daid it helped him. He went late last year early this year dont want to give out specific details ofwhen he went. As far as i know he doesnt talk to his "buddies" from impact on the phone maybe throigh email i dont know. I am afraid to go through his email of what i may i find. I feel in my heart he was unfaithful mentally, physically, and emotionally. andI just dont even know how to talk to him about it. I hope he don't go back but i feel like if i offer resistamce it will make him want to go more.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 19, 2013 09:52PM

You're probably right about applying resistance. You would definitely know him best.

The good news here is that he is not currently involved in a training series. Very few trainees attend Summit if they skip the session immediately following their Quest training. I'm not really qualified to give advice here but I do wish you luck and encourage you to stay strong in your conviction.

Let me know if I can answer any specific questions about the trainings.

Posted by: Ali5683 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 03:06AM

suppabre, I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's one of the hardest positions to be in to be a family member of an Impact trainee. I went through Quest, Summit and Lift Off 4 years ago but I hear it hasn't changed much. It's a cult. They brainwash people to believe things that aren't true. They use forms of therapy that should only be used by a licensed professional and no one at Impact is licensed to do therapy. I had a very bad experience to the point where I had to get legal help to protect myself and my family. It was an awful situation. I'm open to sharing with you my story if you want to private message me. I had a very big fight with Hans and Sally along with several of the staff. I even still have their nasty threatening emails.

Hang in there. I suggest speaking with a therapist for yourself because being with someone who is in these trainings is not easy. I lost friends and family over it because I was such a selfish jerk all the time. Eventually I regained those relationships and we're good now but it took years to fix what I had done. I almost lost my job because of my entitled behavior.

Current Page: 172 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.