Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: December 11, 2011 11:08PM

Hopeful Soul
Business must not be so good this year.

I think it's good that business is not good, but I think this statement is not about Impact specifically, but about the economy in general. All small businesses are suffering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: January 25, 2012 09:29AM

This is a link that has been culled from several for "Impact Trainings Critic" on Google. The access has been problematic for me because I kept getting warnings in some cases that to visit this site would damage my computer. If you search "Impact Trainings Critic" on Google you get these warnings only in some cases. This particular link seems to be free of problems, and I don't get any malicious software warnings or other problems when I use it.

[impacttrainingscritic.com]

I don't understand the exact risk, if any, but there is some useful stuff here. I think that the fall of last year was the date on the last comments posted. There are even a few positive testimonials here, but most comments are very critical. At least there seems to be objectivity to some degree, which is more than you can say for Impact Trainings' own official Web page.

Date: March 10, 2012 09:51AM

The link below is to a relatively recent version of "The Skeptic's Dictionary" on LGATs. It has a lot of good links like one to "The Awareness Page" which is in archive. This has some good stuff on the history and personalities involved in things like Impact Trainings.

[www.skepdic.com]

Date: March 23, 2012 12:17PM

This thread over recent years has sustained a viewing rate of about 1200 views per month. Based on that rate, it is possible to predict about when it will reach the 100,000 view milestone. That would be about September 1, 2012. I don't see any other LGAT thread in this forum that is likely to beat Impact Trainings. This allows Impact to rightly claim that they are the leading Large Group Awareness Training in at least something.

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: May 10, 2012 04:05PM

I haven't been to this forum for a long time but I do have good news to report. I have been away from the training completely for many years now and I am free. I went through a long process to reverse the effects of the brainwashing and I stepped into life. I realized that Impact was full of bullshit and I was just caught up in it. If you remember I did lose my marriage to the training, just like countless others, but now I am happy and loving life. Once I was free of all the indoctrination and also left the Mormon church I found a beautiful life based on truth. I do not belong to any religion but I have a strong basis in my relationship with my vision of God. I have been told the trainings are suffering and office staff members have quit. They have new office staff that are under the influence so that is great for them.
Sadly enough I have encountered some of the people I used to know in the training now completely lost. Many of them are severely addicted to drugs and/or sex and cannot keep relationships. It seems as though they are lost and have nowhere to go. People ask me if I would send anyone to impact again and the answer is NO. The benefits do not outweigh the risks. I know of PTSD patients who now are completely incapable of taking care of themselves as adults. They are severely mentally ill after going throughout the training without an actual psychologist/psychiatrist. I know there is no way at this time for me to stop them but in original form their greed will shut them down again. They always get in over their heads and it all falls to pieces. I just hope it happens sooner than later so people can stop being harmed.

Date: July 08, 2012 12:46PM

Well, the view talley for this thread just crossed the 99K point. The viewing rate seems to increase in the time near the monthly Quest trainings. Interested souls seem to be seeking information about the processes of IMPACT that so take over their lives and family relationships. Certainly this thread is the best source for objectivity and a balanced view contrasting the IMPACT dogma and propaganda. Three cheers for Cult Education Forum.

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: July 08, 2012 02:35PM

I have a friend who is an attorney and his law firm recently visited with Hans about a few legalities of DBA's. Only further evidence that the business he is running is not legitimate, and he knows it. Luckily, my friend recognized the Impact name when it started coming up in his research and cut ties with Hans early.

Also, I heard rumors that Justin left the training either because he cheated on his wife or his wife cheated on him. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: July 11, 2012 12:42AM

So here is a shining example of an Impact "grad":

Robert McBride sex offender

Imagine my shock when I saw this; I staffed this man's Impact Training track. Robert enrolled his entire immediate family into the Impact Trainings, and beleive me, they were all a mess. Only Robert's father went on to the Mastery trainings, but he was the author of this trainwreck of a family. Their youngest son and daughter were almost entirely socially maladjusted. Their eldest daughter's husband was suffering from severe depression due to a messy divorce from his previous wife which eventually led to his suicide. This occurred after the family decided that Impact was their last, best refuge to create spiritual happiness and general wellbeing. I hear she remarried within months. There were also rumors circling around Impact at the time that she had admitted to have been abused by one or more of her elder brothers when she was younger, but I never confirmed them. The McBride's eldest son went to Impact to reconsile with his wife due to infidelity issues on both sides. Impact's "assistance" helped them into forgiving each other but later led to a bitter divorce.

Another long-term success story brought to you by the Impact Trainings in Bluffdale, Utah

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 11, 2012 10:10PM

exImpact
So here is a shining example of an Impact "grad":

Robert McBride sex offender

Imagine my shock when I saw this; I staffed this man's Impact Training track. Robert enrolled his entire immediate family into the Impact Trainings, and beleive me, they were all a mess. Only Robert's father went on to the Mastery trainings, but he was the author of this trainwreck of a family. Their youngest son and daughter were almost entirely socially maladjusted. Their eldest daughter's husband was suffering from severe depression due to a messy divorce from his previous wife which eventually led to his suicide. This occurred after the family decided that Impact was their last, best refuge to create spiritual happiness and general wellbeing. I hear she remarried within months. There were also rumors circling around Impact at the time that she had admitted to have been abused by one or more of her elder brothers when she was younger, but I never confirmed them. The McBride's eldest son went to Impact to reconsile with his wife due to infidelity issues on both sides. Impact's "assistance" helped them into forgiving each other but later led to a bitter divorce.

Another long-term success story brought to you by the Impact Trainings in Bluffdale, Utah

I remember the McBrides very well. Their family was held up as a shining example of the benefits of Impact Trainings. One of them committed suicide and another got arrested for child molestation, it doesn't seem like their trainings did very much for them.

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: July 22, 2012 02:52PM

I think Justin is still there but the other Quest trainer Darren cheated on his wife with someone in the training. They are now divorced and he is married to the girl he cheated with. I'm not sure if he left or was told to leave. I just know he's gone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.