Can LGATs Survive Covid-19?
Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: June 17, 2020 09:48PM

With social distancing of varying degrees in most countries seeming set to persist for quite some time to come, could a silver lining be the end of the standard LGAT concept?

It doesn't look as though confining 100-200 people in tightly packed seating arrangements for 15 hours for 3 consecutive days is going to be something that can be done any time soon.

And a LF webinar just wouldn't have the same effect if people can mute it, make coffee, go to the bathroom, clean the kitchen top to bottom, etc at will.

Given that these things rely on viral (pun intended) marketing largely through people who have just completed a seminar their sales channel as well as their cash grabbing must have come to an abrupt end.

Whatsmore people who are now isolated from the LGAT conditioning processes are likely to have effects wearing off and losing interest.

Perhaps now there should be a concerted effort to ensure that where governents are bailing out businesses whose income has been affected by the crisis - none of this cash finds its way into the pockets of the Erhard clones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can LGATs Survive Covid-19?
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: June 18, 2020 04:15PM

That's a good thought, and I think you might be right. They depend so much on the discomfort of participants, I don't know if it would have the same effect if everyone is seated a glorious 6 feet from each other. And, they want as many butts in those chairs as possible. When I was on production teams, I recall that they wouldn't even bother if a minimum number didn't sign up. I can't remember what that number was, but if they can't break even...

Re: Can LGATs Survive Covid-19?
Posted by: anonday ()
Date: June 28, 2020 02:54AM

Great question, StopLGATs. It will be interesting to see how LGATs adapt to COVID-19. With a treatment coming in the fall, I wonder how significant the impact will be.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.