Erhard's ideas may be taught in a university near you
Posted by: concernedprof ()
Date: April 27, 2020 05:17AM

Those of you who follow the 'career' of Werner Erhard know about his 'new' course of 'ontological leadership' (entitled "Being a leader and the effective exercise of leadership"), to which Landmark owns part of the copyright. As far as I know, the content is basically Landmark stuff using alternative / even more complicated words.
I recently learned that the Erhard and his associates in this venture have a plan to make Erhard's ideas accepted in universities by having academics attend the course, 'training' them to teach the course and inviting them to offer it in their departments /faculties as part of the standard curriculum - including in undergraduate programs in the social sciences and humanities. This has already started to happen in (so far) a small number of universities, but the number is expected to increase.
Please contact me if you become aware of the existence of this course in a campus near you. And watch out before enrolling in a leadership course!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Erhard's ideas may be taught in a university near you
Posted by: ellenaaa ()
Date: April 27, 2020 10:04PM

They are like weeds. You can't get rid of them, only control them for a short time. For some reason, incomprehensible to me, their idiotic beliefs are persistent, pernicious, and long-lived.

Do you recall, or are you familiar with Dr. John Mack, Harvard professor who apparently got mixed up with Werner Erhard and started his plunge into madness. He was famously ridiculed for his pursuit of alien "abductions."

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.