Current Page: 10 of 11
Has anyone taken any Advanced/SELP/ILP with Landmark...
Posted by: turambar ()
Date: October 31, 2006 03:34AM

rrmoderator
turambar:

Specifically the lawsuit filed against the Ross Institute by Landmark Education contained a range of claims.

In my opinion Landmark Education does use coercive persuasion to break people down and gain undue influence.

Alright.

(1) On what is that opinion based
(2) What specific expertise and educational background do you claim?
(3) Have you actually attended Landmark Forum to form this opinion, or are you forming it from watching the portions of the French LF in the posted video?

This is done to make money, because Landmark is abusiness for profit.

So your first allegation is that Landmark Education uses coercive persuasion to break people down and gain undue influence for profit. My questions to you then, are:

- Why is Landmark not structured in such a way as to benefit from this technique?

- Why are the prices not higher, given that people over whom LE exercises undue influence would probably pay higher prices? $45 for the course I attended the other night seems awfully cheap if my defenses are down.

- Why are the courses limited, rather than having Scientology's system of lifetime "auditing" and large-scale donations? Even the most dedicated Landmark brainwashees run out of courses to take after two or three years.

And the company has made Werner Erhard a very rich man, and others associated with the company have done quite well.

Whether or not that assertion is true, and I'm not at all sure it is, it is irrelevant to the argument you are making except as an emotional indictment based on the idea that "Landmark is a cult". If Landmark is not a cult, then your emotional indictment does not follow.

Because it is a privately held for-profit company, we may never know how many millions Erhard has tucked away, nor what has been paid to his other family members and business associates.

Nor do we care, unless the money has been somehow stolen or coerced from Landmark attendees. Given the low course fees and high customer satisfaction rate of graduates even years after they've attended a course, that seems unlikely.

The undue influence Landmark gains through its programs I believe enables the company to get the results it wants, which are praise regarding its programs, accompanying testimonials, enrollment by past participants in more courses, past customers recruiting their friends, family, co-workers etc. and free labor as "voluteers" to reduce overhead.

The alternate explanation, of course, is that Landmark Education earns repeat business and volunteer labor because it puts out a good product.
Why is this explanation so unreasonable to you?

Landmark isn't a "summer camp" its a multi-million dollar company that boasts sales of over $70 million per year.

And Red Hat Software posted sales of $335 million last year, again on largely volunteer efforts. For-profit companies are not precluded from having large percentages of volunteers. In fact, it's the latest fad in business models.

EST and Landmark Education really are essentially the same thing. Other than Werner Erhard supposedly selling control of the company in the early 1990s. His brother and sister run the operation with the help of old associates like Art Schreiber.

I never attended EST, but my impression is that it entailed a lot more special jargon and some really militant, coercive methodology. But let's say for the sake of argument that your assertion is true. Landmark Forum has been revised quite a lot over the years. As examples, attendees can leave to go to the bathroom or take medication whenever they want. EST attendees couldn't. There are no locks on the doors in Landmark. EST had locks on the doors. The overall amount of jargon Landmark uses is way down from what EST uses, according to the Landmark volunteers to whom I've spoken. Forum Leaders don't seem to be the hard core drill sergeants they used to be. A follow-up long term course is available and its cost is included in the price. So even if Landmark Forum started out as EST, it has markedly changed for the better.

Some people think Erhard never really relinquished control and still calls many of the shots from behind-the-scenes.

That seems possible, but my impression from reading biographical material on the web about Erhard is that he was not a long-term, stick-to-one-thing kind of guy. I have the impression that Erhard gets bored and takes off.

So I don't agree, but my opinion is also just a guess.

There are three defining elements of a "destructive cult."

See [www.culteducation.com]

1. a charismatic leader who increasingly becomes an object of worship as the general principles that may have originally sustained the group lose their power;

2. a process I call coercive persuasion or thought reform;

3. economic, sexual, and other exploitation of group members by the leader and the ruling coterie.
[/quote]

(snip)

Subsequent to the "sale" of EST Landmark lacks this evident personality-driven critieria, i.e. an ever-present charismatic leader, which is the single and most saliant element that defines cults.

Whether or not you think that the prices are too high (and I found them quite low), your #1 and #3 cult criteria fall for lack of a cult-like leader or coterie to do the "exploiting" and a mechanism for exploitation. Landmark simply does not lend itself to sexual or other exploitation, given that many of its instructors are volunteers, too.

That only leaves #2, a process of what you call coercive persuasion or thought reform.

Other than that single criteria in my opinion Landmark could be considered a "destructive cult."

This would include the two other criteria as cited by Lifton.

CORRECTION: You really mean that you believe that Landmark meets one, not two, not three of Lifton's criteria.

You may not wish to recognize this, but many experts have as those interviewed through the French report and notably Margaret Singer.

No, I do not accept the French "report", given the fact that it is "entertainment news" as opposed to balanced reporting. For the same reason, I do not get my facts from Geraldo Rivera or even from the Fox News Channel.

That leaves Margaret Singer...

Dr. Singer did not think Landmark was a "cult" for the same reason I have cited above, but she would not endorse or recommend Landmark and thought the company used coercive persuasion.

...who did not think that Landmark is a cult.

Okay, so Rick Ross has said that Landmark Education does not meet Lifton's criteria for cult status, and neither does it meet Margaret Singer's criteria for cult status.

I have to go back to work, and you've presented an array of reasons why you believe that Landmark Education is dangerous and there exist others who think that LE is academically controversial. I am not going to bother getting into that part of your post, because at that point neither I nor you have any demonstrable and objective expertise on the academic side and I certainly don't have time to try to convince you that I don't feel I've been harmed. But you've helped me do what I came here to do, which is to refute the silly idea that Landmark is a cult.

Thanks!

This paper by Richard Ofshe, a sociologist at Stanford, outlines "coercive persuasion."

"The key factors that distinguish coercive persuasion from other training and socialization schemes are:

The reliance on intense interpersonal and psychological attack to destabilize an individual's sense of self to promote compliance

The use of an organized peer group

Applying interpersonal pressure to promote conformity

The manipulation of the totality of the person's social environment to stabilize behavior once modified."

These four factors are all evident in the Lanadmark Forum.

Please understand that all persuasion is not the same. For example there are distinctions to be made between education, adverstising, propaganda, indoctrination and thought reform.

Again, in my opinion Landmark Education uses "thought reform," though they may call it "education."

Please also understand that Raymond Fowler, who Landmark touts as someone that didn't see "brainwashing" in their programs, is not an expert in this specific fieldm (i.e. coercive persuasion). Fowler may have been the "President of the APA," but he is not known for his work regarding coercive persuasion and did not speak officially for the APA regarding his opinions about Landmark.

It is interesting to note that even though Landmark Education paid Jean-Marie Abgrall, M.D. more than 45,000 euro to determine if they were a "sect" (European for cult) and used "brainwashing" Abgrall was critical of Landmark and when interviewed would not either deny that they are a "sect" or use "brainwashing."

Clinical psychologist Philip Cushman researched "mass marathon training" groups like Landmark and he noted that---

"13 liabilities of encounter groups, some of which are similar to characteristics of most current mass marathon psychotherapy training sessions:"

They lack adequate participant-selection criteria.

They lack reliable norms, supervision, and adequate training for leaders.

They lack clearly defined responsibility.

They sometimes foster pseudoauthenticity and pseudoreality.

They sometimes foster inappropriate patterns of relationships.

They sometimes ignore the necessity and utility of ego defenses.

They sometimes teach the covert value of total exposure instead of valuing personal differences.

They sometimes foster impulsive personality styles and behavioral strategies.

They sometimes devalue critical thinking in favor of "experiencing" without self-analysis or reflection.

They sometimes ignore stated goals, misrepresent their actual techniques, and obfuscate their real agenda.

They sometimes focus too much on structural self-awareness techniques and misplace the goal of democratic education; as a result participants may learn more about themselves and less about group process.

They pay inadequate attention to decisions regarding time limitations. This may lead to increased pressure on some participants to unconsciously "fabricate" a cure.

They fail to adequately consider the "psychonoxious" or deleterious effects of group participation (or] adverse countertransference reactions.

It seems to me based upon my experience with EST/Landmark beginning in the early 1980s to present that Landmark exhibits all 13 of these liabilites.

Dr. Abgrall cited some concern.

"They lack reliable norms, supervision, and adequate training for leaders."

He said, "My critique is of techniques that haven't been mastered at all. There is no control of a psychologist. They just put anyone in there, which means that if this guy takes a blow, he leaves alone in a daze, there's no one to take control for him. They don't exchange information - there's no real inspection of the technique. These guys aren't trained, as if tomorrow you set up shop as a psychotherapist. I mean, that's what's shocking."

Dr. Cushman also noted that "groups were determined to be dangerous when:"

"Leaders had rigid, unbending beliefs about what participants should experience and believe, how they should behave in the group. and when they should change."

"Leaders had no sense of differential diagnosis and assessment skills, valued cathartic emotional breakthroughs as the ultimate therapeutic experience, and sadistically pressed to create or force a breakthrough in every participant."

"Leaders had an evangelical system of belief that was the one single pathway to salvation."

"Leaders were true believers and sealed their doctrine off from discomforting data or disquieting results and tended to discount a poor result by, 'blaming the victim.'"

In my opinion Landmark Education exhibits all four of these characteristics and is potentially dangerous.

This can be seen by the many personal injury claims that have haunted the company over the years, its repeated bad press and the constant complaints received by the Ross Institute about Landmark.

Landmark has tacitly concurred by requiring its participants to sign off on paperwork that waives the right to a trial by jury, in the event of a personal injury claim. This is something no licensed counselor, pscyhologist, psychiatrist, would typically require a client to do.

Landmark said in its lawsuit that my opinions are wrong and that they amounted to "product disparagement" or more simply put, defamation.

However, instead of moving forward and proving this position, when faced with discovery Landmark cut and ran.

This would lead many to conclude that Landmark knew through discovery more evidence would be found and compiled to support the conclusions cited above. After they realized discovery would not be sealed and therefore secret, they decided to dismiss their own lawsuit with prejudice.

Landmakr had never before done this in litigation.

The French report that Landmark has tried keep off the Internet is further proof of all these points.

Your denial and attempt to defend Landmark Education on this message board doesn't change its history, the facts cited, or the outcome of the litigation recentlys, which humiliated the company in a very telling way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 31, 2006 03:47AM

elena
turambar

You can go ahead and debate Landmark Education Forum's efficacy or express the opinion that you think it's dangerous, but I hope you're no longer making the allegation that there's any brainwashing taking place or that Landmark is somehow a cult.

Landmark is a cult that uses brain-washing techniques. Landmark is based, in part, on scientology. What part of cult and brainwashing do you not understand? Do you think they used the scientology and took out the cult and the brainwashing? LOLOL....

One thing that bothered Werner Erhard when he started the silly thing was how to get people coming back for more after he'd given them the initial "program." He saw the legions of faithful scientologists who continued "studying" scientology over a lifetime. He patterned his boring and repetitive follow-up programs to capture these "lifers."

Ellen

Ellen, first of all Rick Ross has said that Landmark Education does not meet Lifton's criteria for cult status, and neither did Margaret Singer think it was a cult. In fact, I don't believe that I've seen any academically-qualified expert come out and say that Landmark Education is a cult, although some seem to think that it's dangerous to do any introspection, lest one exhume things that are better left buried in the depths of one's personality. Many people also disagree with any sort of behavioral modification, in children or adults. Some people like peanut butter on their pancakes. Others like rhubarb. I like saying the word "rhubarb", because it makes me laugh, but maple syrup is my favorite. Anyway, the world is a diverse place.

Secondly, not that many people have made Landmark Education a lifetime practice, and there just aren't that many things to do in the Landmark framework. The most hard core Landmarkers usually take off after two or three years, having taken all the courses that are offered.

Do you have new facts, evidence and arguments to back up your claims, or are you strictly basing them on hearsay, or do you have some sort of emotional need for Landmark to be a cult? You know, you could solve this sort of thing by attending a Landmark Forum... :D

Date: October 31, 2006 04:20AM

Elena, if Adolph Eichmann sprang to life and wrote the Landmark Forum, I'd still think it was a great course. Don't read too much into this comparison, but it's still nice to look at a Van Gogh even if you know about his personal life.

My personal opinion of Hubbard is that he was an incredibly idiot, just amazingly dense, and yet people follow him. I don't get it at all. And Mr. Erhard doesn't seem all that terrifically bright, but he stumbled on something and through the hard work of a lot of other people over many years it has, yes, it has been turned into something decent. But it took far more clever people than Mr. Erhard.

Waitasec. I thought Erhard didn't write much or any of the Forum anyway. I thought he just had the "revelation", and then went out and hired people to put it all together.

Well, never mind, then.

Regarding sociopaths, I was able to set myself up as the confidante of one for roughly a year, a long time ago, back when I was far more hopelessly optimistic than I am now. Eventually he murdered somebody, scammed some other people and disappeared. The professionals who were trying to monitor him through me believed, and I agreed with them, that he would kill serially, and my optimism regarding the curability of certain types of mental illness was reduced to almost zero.

But I can still hope that sociopaths seek and are able to find decent professionals who can help them with their problems.

And thinking about it, I don't believe that Erhard is a sociopath, but I'll leave that debate up to you.

elena
Turambar writes:

Let us all hope that the majority of sociopaths seek and are able to find decent professionals who can help them with their problems.

Obviously, Turamabar, you have no knowledge of sociopaths or of the nature of sociopathy. They rarely seek treatment themselves and are more often remanded by various courts or prison programs if they cause too much trouble. True sociopaths are famously resistant to change. Why? They feel no pain, no remorse, no regret, no shame at their behavior. They don't care how much they hurt other people. While they may remain law-abiding to stay out of prison, they have NO regard for the rights of others. They are users and manipulators and human parasites. I suggest you do a quick study on the subject as you have accepted the teachings of a couple of them.

Ellen

Date: October 31, 2006 04:36AM

elena
rrmoderator
turambar:

Again, I have not stated that Landmark is a "cult" as it lacks the one criteria previously referred to, a charismatic leader that acts as a defining element of the group.

There are a few cults that have famously survived the loss of their leaders. Two of them are scientology and Landmark.

The "leaders" or "trainers" at Landmark are notorious for their mimicking of Werner Erhard and are meant to stand in for him. They spend hours and hours rehearshing and practicing and copying his every move, gesture, and expression in order to "re-create" him as closely as possible.

Ellen

Really, Ellen? I've got a couple right here in Albuquerque, in addition to one of the Landmark course writers. One is a child lawyer who has made child abuse and adoption cases her life's work. The other is a political strategist who works for the Democratic Party. The course writer has a day job, too, which is why she lives here in Albuquerque, but I have no idea what it is. They all seemed like such nice people, too.

I've seen several Landmark Forum leaders in action, now. They were all very, very different in their speaking techniques (which as a frequent National Forensics League speech and debate judge I like to observe), and about half were women. I'm pretty sure that at this point, you're making this stuff up as you type it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 31, 2006 04:49AM

turambar:

You are not doing meaningful research.

This is the introduction to the Landmark litigation file (note the hyper links to documents).

Landmark is essentially EST, very little has changed. Think of it as rearranging the deck chairs. Werner Erhard is not visible, but his family members are.

Erhard created the so-called seminar "technology" and remains revered by the "Esties" that continue to run the company.

The company grossed more than $70 million last year according to its posted statements. No one knows what the profits were or how they were distributed, because Landmark is a privately held company.

However, given the "volunteer" labor force and subsequent low overhead the profits were probably quite substantial. And Landmark appears to be a very lucrative business.

Werner Erhard is neither a psychologist, nor for that matter a college graduate. He was a salesman. Yet Erhard delved developed essentially a kind of group therapy, without any relevant accreditted education, meaningful professional training or qualifications someone would expect of a therapist.

What's wrong with Landmark has been detailed in the research papers and noted within previous posts and links.

Though you may choose to ignore this, the liabilities and dangers of such training have been posted here and are well documented.

It's not only about Erhard the man, it's about the courses and training he conceived and the people hurt by that training. It's the training that continues to generate complaints, personal injury claims, bad press etc.

If you could bring yourself to follow "Adolph Eichman" perhaps you are just diehard enough to continue following Erhard's training through his family-run business indefinitely.

How many courses do you think you will take, take again and what volunteer work will you agree to do?

It is not necessary to smoke cigarettes to know that they are bad for you. Or to drive drunk for an understanding that this too is a bad idea.

Direct experience is not necessary to learn what's wrong with Landmark.

I have agreed repeatedly to attend the Forum.

Various people offered to sponsor me, but Landmark apparently refused to let me in for some time.

Later, not long before Landmark sued the Ross Institute, a company rep said that they would allow me to attend the the Forum in New York.

I planned to go, but refused to sign a release relinquishing my right to a trial by jury if I was personally injured.

Landmark never followed up beyond that point.

You are ignoring much of the information posted here and it seems your purpose here is little more than posting ad nauseum a defense of Landmark regardless of the facts examined and discussed here.

Please understand that this is not the purpose of this message board.

It is here for education, and an exchange of ideas, not propaganda and promotion for Landmark.

You and "critical thinker" seem to be stuck with little critical thinking capacity left regarding Landmark Education. It seems that this is due to the training, which you have both received.

Other than demonstrating publicly this point on the board I don't know what else you can contribute here. And the repetition contained within your posts is not meaningful.

Thank you for making the point that many intelligent and well educated people become involved with groups like Landmark.

As often pointed out "cults" and "cult-like" groups frequently include highly intelligent and educated people. For example David Koresh's second-in-command was a Harvard Law School graduate and an M.D. mixed the kool-aid in Jonestown.

Posted by: critical_thinker ()
Date: October 31, 2006 09:28AM

rrmoderator
turambar:

You are not doing meaningful research.

This is the introduction to the Landmark litigation file (note the hyper links to documents).

Landmark is essentially EST, very little has changed. Think of it as rearranging the deck chairs. Werner Erhard is not visible, but his family members are.

Erhard created the so-called seminar "technology" and remains revered by the "Esties" that continue to run the company.

The company grossed more than $70 million last year according to its posted statements. No one knows what the profits were or how they were distributed, because Landmark is a privately held company.

However, given the "volunteer" labor force and subsequent low overhead the profits were probably quite substantial. And Landmark appears to be a very lucrative business.

Werner Erhard is neither a psychologist, nor for that matter a college graduate. He was a salesman. Yet Erhard delved developed essentially a kind of group therapy, without any relevant accreditted education, meaningful professional training or qualifications someone would expect of a therapist.

What's wrong with Landmark has been detailed in the research papers and noted within previous posts and links.

Though you may choose to ignore this, the liabilities and dangers of such training have been posted here and are well documented.

It's not only about Erhard the man, it's about the courses and training he conceived and the people hurt by that training. It's the training that continues to generate complaints, personal injury claims, bad press etc.

If you could bring yourself to follow "Adolph Eichman" perhaps you are just diehard enough to continue following Erhard's training through his family-run business indefinitely.

How many courses do you think you will take, take again and what volunteer work will you agree to do?

It is not necessary to smoke cigarettes to know that they are bad for you. Or to drive drunk for an understanding that this too is a bad idea.

Direct experience is not necessary to learn what's wrong with Landmark.

I have agreed repeatedly to attend the Forum.

Various people offered to sponsor me, but Landmark apparently refused to let me in for some time.

Later, not long before Landmark sued the Ross Institute, a company rep said that they would allow me to attend the the Forum in New York.

I planned to go, but refused to sign a release relinquishing my right to a trial by jury if I was personally injured.

Landmark never followed up beyond that point.

You are ignoring much of the information posted here and it seems your purpose here is little more than posting ad nauseum a defense of Landmark regardless of the facts examined and discussed here.

Please understand that this is not the purpose of this message board.

It is here for education, and an exchange of ideas, not propaganda and promotion for Landmark.

You and "critical thinker" seem to be stuck with little critical thinking capacity left regarding Landmark Education. It seems that this is due to the training, which you have both received.

Other than demonstrating publicly this point on the board I don't know what else you can contribute here. And the repetition contained within your posts is not meaningful.

Thank you for making the point that many intelligent and well educated people become involved with groups like Landmark.

As often pointed out "cults" and "cult-like" groups frequently include highly intelligent and educated people. For example David Koresh's second-in-command was a Harvard Law School graduate and an M.D. mixed the kool-aid in Jonestown.

To my knowledge, none of the personal injury claims have ever been successful against the Landmark Forum:

1) Stephanie Ney (jury verdict in favor of LE)
2) Tracy Neff (sexual harrassment)
3) Been versus Weed cross Landmark (withdrawn, refiled)

In over 880,000 Landmark Forum participants, that's all we have. LE won the Ney case outright. The Neff case was on sexual harrassment, completely unrelated to the courses. Finally, we have Been versus Weed, where Dr. Pope--author of the DSM--summarily ruled out the Landmark Advanced Course as the cause. In the Ney case, the court specifically noted that "claims for purely emotional harm are not favored in the law because fraudulent claims are difficult to detect." What does that leave us with? 0 of 880,000. By January 1, 2007, we will have 950,000 having done the Landmark Forum, and by January 1, 2008, over 1 million. Over 1,000,000 million people having done the Landmark Forum and 0 effective personal injuries. Who are we kidding?

Posted by: elena ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:03PM

critical_thinker

To my knowledge, none of the personal injury claims have ever been successful against the Landmark Forum:

In over 880,000 Landmark Forum participants, that's all we have. LE won the Ney case outright. The Neff case was on sexual harrassment, completely unrelated to the courses. Finally, we have Been versus Weed, where Dr. Pope--author of the DSM--summarily ruled out the Landmark Advanced Course as the cause. In the Ney case, the court specifically noted that "claims for purely emotional harm are not favored in the law because fraudulent claims are difficult to detect." What does that leave us with? 0 of 880,000. By January 1, 2007, we will have 950,000 having done the Landmark Forum, and by January 1, 2008, over 1 million. Over 1,000,000 million people having done the Landmark Forum and 0 effective personal injuries. Who are we kidding?

Gee...

Psychiatric casualties started washing up in various hospitals and emergency rooms way back in the beginning. There are thousands and thousands of complaints that have dogged the silly thing since its inception. This website contains damning accounts written by former employees and ex-followers. Yet you'd like to paint a picture with *0* effective personal injuries.

Both Werner Erhard and L. Ron Hubbard used to joke about not having to worry about being sued as their followers were brainwashed into believing that anything bad that happened to them was entirely 100% their own fault. I guess you'd like to perpetuate this lie.

Ellen

Date: October 31, 2006 12:13PM

elena
critical_thinker

Gee...

Psychiatric casualties started washing up in various hospitals and emergency rooms way back in the beginning. There are thousands and thousands of complaints that have dogged the silly thing since its inception. This website contains damning accounts written by former employees and ex-followers. Yet you'd like to paint a picture with *0* effective personal injuries.

Both Werner Erhard and L. Ron Hubbard used to joke about not having to worry about being sued as their followers were brainwashed into believing that anything bad that happened to them was entirely 100% their own fault. I guess you'd like to perpetuate this lie.

Ellen

Again, let's just stay with the facts, Ellen:

1) For LE since 1991, as of next year it will be less and 1 in 1,000,000 in personal injuries. I don't think they have 100% customer satisfaction. Even at the 94% customer satisfaction LE claims, that's still 6% of 1,000,000 or 60,000 dissatisfied customers. You easily have 1,000 for this web site, unless, of course, Rick Ross is authoring some of the complaints as indicated in LE's complaint.
2) There are dissatisfied customers of every business.
3) There are dissatisfied employees of every business.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:27PM

turambar

I've seen several Landmark Forum leaders in action, now. They were all very, very different in their speaking techniques (which as a frequent National Forensics League speech and debate judge I like to observe), and about half were women. I'm pretty sure that at this point, you're making this stuff up as you type it.

Uhhhh.....

No. Nope. Not even.

Of all the ex and former employees who've posted accounts about this copy-cat business, no one's even pretended that the various "course" leaders didn't do this. They use old tapes and recordings of him and practice for hours in front of mirrors. They may not all be able to deliver it in the same way but this doesn't mean they don't try. There have been accounts of "rogue" agents trying out some individual style who've been called on the carpet. Werner Erhard is still spoken of with with reverence by the inner circle and his emulation is very much part of the "programs." You got some problem with this?

Ellen

Date: October 31, 2006 12:41PM

elena
turambar
elena

Uhhhh.....

No. Nope. Not even.

Of all the ex and former employees who've posted accounts about this copy-cat business, no one's even pretended that the various "course" leaders didn't do this. They use old tapes and recordings of him and practice for hours in front of mirrors. They may not all be able to deliver it in the same way but this doesn't mean they don't try. There have been accounts of "rogue" agents trying out some individual style who've been called on the carpet. Werner Erhard is still spoken of with with reverence by the inner circle and his emulation is very much part of the "programs." You got some problem with this?

Ellen

It's a novel theory, Ellen, but impossible to prove one way or another, which is why Turambar pointed out that you were making things up.

Current Page: 10 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.