LGAT online
Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: May 11, 2018 11:08AM

This is a continuation of my query regarding est, and Landmark 'technology' being channeled into coaching organizations, networks, program materials.

I know it was the est minion's dream to deliver, quote, unquote coach training 'online'.

I participated in a CA-based M.A. on-line (I live in Japan), focusing on Organization Management and Development. This program required a few residencies, during which LGAT activities were engaged in. My feeling is, though, that on-line facilitators were also using LGAT 'technologies' to achieve a near 100% consensus on any topic discussed. In fact, the program was conferring skills in many of these technologies, though not explicitly.

I often questioned, and within the group the absence of dissent, or even shades of gray present in the asynchronous conversations. The response was that members agreed that we all seemed to agree.

Given that participants hailed from many geographies and professional orientations, I could not understand how opinions could be so uniform, and, further, why people were not alarmed by this.

Is anyone aware of research or anecdotal information regarding on-line LGAT's?

Has anyone experienced this kind of group?

THX

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.