Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "brain washing in a godless big business cult"
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: October 28, 2019 04:46PM

Bakkagirl wrote:

"What you report is VERY interesting. It 'sounds' like Landmark, via the 'recruiter' had designated New Age groups as a fertile ground for recruitment, and that your recruiter was using group dynamics to coerce participation in Landmark.

May I just say that, that bor(d)ers on EVIL."

Yes, to the second part, at least. She was definitely using group dynamics and group pressure to push participation. If it wasn't out and out coercion, it came close. I definitely felt manipulated.

What's more, she always said, "Just try it. It's $500 and a weekend. If you don't get anything out of it, what will you have lost?"

Well, I did try it. Afterward, i felt that it was (more or less) okay, but I hadn't felt blown away by it, and it did absolutely nothing to make me feel any differently about the things in life i was dealing with. Her bad treatment and ostracism occurred after i had already done what she had asked, and done the forum. So really, even the part about "just trying it" was a lie. Not only did we have to try it, but we had to love it and completely buy into everything they told us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:08PM

So in a way, it boils down to this: "New Age" was the easiest religion to co-opt. It was not established, and lacked authority figures by nature. So some phuck-tards grabbed the reigns, turned it sideways, and installed "authority figures."

Most people were not raised "New Age," but were raised in more traditional religions, or none at all. As a result, unlike Catholics, Protestants, Jews, or Buddhists, most people come into "New Age" as teens or adults with no prior experience and having no real idea of what it actually is. This makes it so incredibly easy for the unscrupulous to lead them down some side path of their own design.

Such entities can then harvest and psychologically "mold" participants who seem to fit their needs. What this has turned into is "corporate (or government)-issue New Age," or "corporate-issue religion." They don't call it "religion," because then requiring it would violate First Amendment rights. At the same time, certain groups attack all of the traditional religions, attempting to override their First Amendment rights with various forms of legislation. Either way, they are trying to take over people's belief systems.

In addition, I've read that, at least in the U.S., it is illegal to give an MMPI to employees, or prospective employees, but that some employers were finding ways around that. Forcing people to take part in these "trainings" could easily be one of the ways in which they are doing that.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: October 31, 2019 05:39PM

KDAG,

I think that as in Communist China, the HR Department of western organizations is tasked with ensuring 'right think', and 'right behavior'. These behaviors and mindsets have very little to do with business needs and, therefore, can be rightly assessed as a form of corporate religion, or state-sponsored and corporately driven

Additionally, when employees join a corporation, they can be assured that they will be subjected to quite powerful psychological regimes, and w/o their consent. No one questions this or has ever questioned this, as far as I can see. Behavioral modification is flown under the radar via programs tagged as performance management, leadership development, or diversity. You may be right about an MMPI agenda related to 'training' programs.

One might imagine that assessment instruments are being used to identify potential 'leaders', and that would be right, but a potential leader is also a potential dissident, and we can't have that.

With regard to Landmark, the coaching program at my graduate university was infiltrated by Landmark graduates. One such instructor has created a history of the coaching field, which identifies the discipline as having emerged from the work of the Esalen Institute researchers/instructors, many of whom were operating on intelligence agency contracts. This is all denied, of course, and we are led to believe that group-therapy, group-dynamics training, humanistic and transpersonal psychology grew organically from the interaction of like-minded people in this idyllic location.

Coincidentally, and while I was investigating the LSD experiments that also took place at Esalen, I saw ancient footage of the LEC member mentioned above, a psychologist, participating in a Harvard-sponsored LSD trial. So much for 'organic'.

What did you say in an earlier post about the revision of history?

Bakkagirl

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:09PM

I wrote:

"One might imagine that assessment instruments are being used to identify potential 'leaders', and that would be right, but a potential leader is also a potential dissident, and we can't have that."

In fact, I worked for the firm that engineered such a filter out the 'leaders' via assessment instruments and did this for WalMart.

Bakkagirl

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.