GRATITUDE TRAINING FOUNDER FILES RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME
Date: August 06, 2017 10:50AM

BREAKING NEWS from GRATITUDE TRAINING. Founder Jo Englesson is filing a restraining order on me. This is an attempt to prevent me from holding signs on the sidewalk. She is getting very desperate!!! I see GT coming to an end. Thank God.

To win founder Jo Englesson MUST LIE in court that I have committed physical violence or threatened to. She will have to prove that I have compromised her safety. This can be accomplished only through lies. I have uncovered the real Jo Engellson and the real GT. The attorney that found these allegations and phoned me took GT a ways back. He spotted what was going on and called me Sat evening.

Please take it from someone who has experienced the bliss of "love bombing" in the Mormon Church and another group... this is built on the integrity of it's leader who only wants cash!! Is the love unconditional? Well let me tell you that not one person who I have helped financially (or otherwise) has reached out to me. Alone in the desert. That is the GT brand of love!!

Part 3 of this program is cult indoctrination 101... and people are sadly being taken!! Two years from now they will be scratching their heads at all the time and money lost. If I wasn't on to something then Jo Engellson wouldn't be so scared of exposure. Right? I am powerful and I am vulnerable as well. It has not been fun to be left stranded by a group who professed to love me. This is why it is a cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GRATITUDE TRAINING FOUNDER FILES RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME
Date: August 09, 2017 10:52AM

DO YOU THINK INFORMATION YOU SHARE IN GRATITUDE TRAINING IS CONFIDENTIAL? Think again. When Miss "World Peace" (Founder Jo Engellson) is not in harmony with the world... watch out. Nothing like a cult master scorned! In the restraining order she is filing to intimidate me with
- Personal information from my application is thrown at me
- Intimate details that I shared in the Trainings is being used against me.
- Hearsay and gossip is good enough to be true
- She claims I have been diagnosed with mental illnesses
- She is questioning my sobriety (and I have double the sobriety as she!)
- She is alleging criminal misconduct when I have never (not once) been convicted of a crime.
- Splices of e mails sent (not to her) but to other people are lifted completely out of context and being used against me.
- I try to collect on money owed to me and she claims harrassment.

Posted by: crback22 ()
Date: August 15, 2017 11:13AM

Does she operate from more than just where you are located? Does she have other offices around the country? Curious to know if she is localized to you or is branched out.

Date: August 16, 2017 03:01AM

Miami West Palm Beach Fort Lauderdale (main) St Petersburg Raleigh Carlotte Boston Morristown NJ (Detroit closed)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.