People are STILL discussing the topic of Landmark as a Cult?
Posted by: PeterAndrewNolan ()
Date: September 27, 2019 01:47AM

Hi All,
I am Peter Andrew Nolan and I am pretty well known now around the world, mostly by way of lies and slander but that's a different story.

I came across Rick Ross and others labeling Landmark Education as a "cult" after I did the forum and the curriculum for living in 1995.

I came across a site by Rick Ross in 1997 if my memory serves me.

I offered to discuss the points that were being made about Landmark Education all the way back then and share my experience with Landmark which was the very opposite of being a "cult".

The other day I was searching for a photo of a forum leader called David Miles just in case one existed and I got a hit on his name in this forum. So I had a browse around and noticed that people are STILL talking about landmark education as a cult and STILL talking about the 60 minutes hit job which Werners daughter has long since admitted was lies on her part to hurt her father for leaving her as a child.

Given that I did the forum in 95, 96, 99 and one of my children did it in 2005 and many of my colleagues have done it in three different countries? I would have thought this argument that landmark is a "cult" would have died a death of natural causes by now because it's not a cult.

I have recently gotten involved in Landmark again for personal reasons and it's the same as it ever was. I was living in Germany from 2007-2015 and Landmark was not present in Germany in that period so I was not involved with them in that period. The exception was I was also living in London in the 2009-2010 period for a job and I enrolled some of my colleagues in the forum in London.

The results in my life and the lives of MANY other people have been very positive from Landmark.

I use what I learned at Landmark to save mens lives. One of the mens lives I saved was my 23 year old son when he had cancer and he had given up and wanted to die. I am very clear my conversation with him based on what I learned at Landmark saved his life. I am clear that the many mens lives who I have saved from suicide were saved because of what I learned at Landmark.

I can't say that about any other training class I did. Certainly my C++ skills are not saving anyones life, right?

Can you find someone to complain about Landmark? Sure you can.

But I can also give you the affidavits from my wife in our divorce in 2007 that paint me out as a terrible husband. All a pack of lies. Lies that many people choose to believe because of their sexism against men.

If people want the world to be a better place than it is today? A good place to start would be for people to be more honest. Even better, actually BE honest.

The refrain "Landmark Education is a cult" is simply not true. It's a lie. And it's not even a very good lie.

Maybe it's time to put that one to bed.

Something to think about. Ok?

Best Regards

Peter Andrew Nolan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People are STILL discussing the topic of Landmark as a Cult?
Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: September 27, 2019 06:31AM

What isn't a lie is that Landmark are using (long discredited) psychotherapy methods and to make it worse these are being applied by quacks who have absolutely no recognised legitimate training, qualification or certification to be doing what they are doing. These people aren't trained counsellors, they're salesmen. Tony Robbins wannabes.

FACT: They are using a scripted system originally developed by a used car salesman who took many of his ideas straight out of Scientology. That's why the Scientologists ran a smear campaign against him.

None of Landmark's methods are based on any kind of credible, recognised peer reviewed practices or psychology research. If they were then courses like these would be accredited and run in colleges all over the world. On the other hand many colleges do run much cheaper and more credible courses in things like communications, assertiveness, etc.

What little grains of useful philosophical information exist in Landmark (and can be found in hundreds of self help books) are mixed up with an Amway type sales model and treatment of seminar paticipants that can only be described as psychological abuse. Very similar to the breakdown interrogation techniques that were used on POWs, Guantanamo Bay, etc. Public humiliation doesn't help anyone to deal with anything.

Look up operant conditioning because this is something that appears to happen right through the "curriculum" - particualrly based on how many new customers participants recruit. I've seen first hand Landmark participants feeling guilty about not meeting recruitment (sorry "enrollment") quotas.

Experts (i.e. trained psychologists and psychiatrists) in France have testified to the promlems with Landmark.

Frankly you sound like one of these Trump supporting MGTOW Incels. You do know that's a major racket you're running?? Or is that you being "authentic"?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 06:40AM by StopLGATs.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: September 28, 2019 05:35AM

Peter Andrew Nolan

Do you deny anything that's in that video?
There is a whole thread here dedicated to Landmark's Health Warnings alone, but it really goes over the entire consent form that they have you sign. You can find it by typing "Landmark Health Warnings" into the search bar, (and be sure to select "All Dates").

Though there are plenty of valid criticisms about the Forum itself, you won't see a lot of the things I wrote about, if you toe the line and never criticize anything about the program. If you make the teensiest critical observation, look out. If you are critical, and then say that you are leaving the program - well, you've been warned.

Maybe you will never be convinced that Landmark is a cult. You will never convince me otherwise.

Date: September 28, 2019 04:41PM

Peter Andrew Nolan

You said that you were famous, so I googled that.

Is this you? Are these your public tweets?
I can see that Landmark has done wonders for you! I rest my case.

[www.wehuntedthemammoth.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 05:08PM by kdag.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: September 28, 2019 10:24PM

Highly likely that you found your man, KDAG.

In any case, in all of my mind-numbing research of this atrocious c.u.l.t., one thing stood out for me; that being that LEC both attracts and produces men who are nasty to women, and, really, just all-around nasty.

I guess it might have something to do with the role model, the "source" -- a wife/child abandoner, bigamist, Wife-beater, daughter molester/rapist, multi-level market scheming fraudster, academic imposter.

And, no, the above charges were never recanted by the victims.

bakkagirl

Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: September 28, 2019 10:31PM

Also apparently promoting Islamic extremism as well as violence against women and Christians I see.

If not already on an FBI wanted list then probably should be. Perhaps why he's in Fiji evading hate crime charges under a false name.

And 3 attempts at the Landmark Forum no less.

Date: September 28, 2019 11:35PM

Attempts??? I think it possible that all that repetition made him what he is today!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.