LF Documentary
Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: September 17, 2019 08:10PM

Much sought after documentary about the practices of LF is available to view online at
[archive.org]

With censorship through false copyright claims keeping the video off Youtube for any great length of time, this link needs to go viral all over social media. Along with spreading the word about these blatant abuses of copyright law intended to avoid open scrutiny of sleazy business practices.

What we need is a way of getting a test case into court that will put an end to these false copyright claims once and for all.

And an interesting link to where it all began.
[rationalwiki.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LF Documentary
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: September 21, 2019 08:11AM

Thank you, StopLGATs!!!

I clicked on your video, and BINGO!!!
There it is, right at the 15:00 mark!
Their waiver form is worthless! Legally, they don't have a leg to stand on. Granted, this was in France, but commonsense would lead me to believe that the same would be true in the U.S. I know that U.S. law recognizes Unconscionable Contracts.

From a legal standpoint, i think people can pretty much speak freely. I would still not post identifying information, for physical safety, and also, if they want to try to file a claim against someone who posts, it leaves it up to them to identify that person. No reason to make it easy on them.
If people keep their posts very factual, i personally think it would be okay to post about specific acts committed by the LGATs. Of course, it never hurts to run it by an attorney.

Re: LF Documentary
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: September 29, 2019 08:28PM

StopLGATs wrote:

"Along with spreading the word about these blatant abuses of copyright law intended to avoid open scrutiny of sleazy business practices."

Agreed. I would assert that they also abuse copyright, "trade secrets" and non-disclosure agreements to evade open scrutiny of their abuse of particpants. I don't believe for one minute that any of these would stand up in court, as they are pretty much using these devices to cover up their crimes, which, (at least in my opinion), border on the psychopathic.

If you wish to collaborate, feel free to drop me a p.m.

kdag

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2019 08:29PM by kdag.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.