Current Page: 2 of 4
Husband going to PSI
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: June 03, 2006 08:10AM

I was checking on some of the PSI groups in Yahoo and found someone had entered a new group called PSI victims. I thought I pass this on to those of you interested in PSI. I see that the number of posts here have increased, I wonder if something is up with PSI? If anyone has an inside scoop pleased post it. I would love to see the Piss and Shit Institute go out of business. The yahoo group is called PSI Victims. You can find it though their search engine. Check it out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Husband going to PSI
Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: June 03, 2006 06:52PM

Steve and Samuel,

You've posted the same messages to five separate threads. Pick one so I can clean them up.

Thanks,

EZ

Husband going to PSI
Posted by: Deborah ()
Date: June 08, 2006 06:34PM

In a few weeks my husband will be attending men's leadership. What can I expect? Will he come home saying we don't have a 10 relationship and that he has to go out and find one? He just finished playing PLD. I took a look at his PSI bible (book). Half the book is devoted to getting other people to join. It tells the person to make friends with the people he meets and ask them about themself. Then relate it to PSI Seminars and say whatever problems they have in their lives, the basic seminar will help them with them. As I mentioned before, my husband said he wil go to therapy if I go to a Basic seminar with him. Now he says he will go to a therapist with me since I refuse to go to a basic seminar. I am looking for a therapist now. I work and attend school to become an accountant (CPA) but now that summer is here, I will have more time to do things. I am really getting tired of PSI and all the time he spends on it. Maybe if he spent time making our marriage better, things would be different. Unlike the other postings, I'm about ready to leave him because I am sick of PSI and the way they tell him to bully people into joining. I have told him to stop talking to my friends about PSI because they are sick of hearing about it and I'm on the verge of lossing some friends.

Husband going to PSI
Date: June 08, 2006 08:14PM

Let me briefly explain my story with PSI. I have had the same job for 6 years. My husband Jim has had at least 7. He keeps getting fired from jobs. Last year he worked for a "PSI company". Everyone in the company was required to attend the PSI Basic. The company paid for it. Then he signed up for PSI 7. He told me he got a grant to attend but who knows the truth. He was on salary with this "PSI Company" that then turned around and put him on hourly so they wouldn't have to pay him for the week he attended PSI 7 at the ranch. In fact the owner of this company (Ed) never even told Jim he was going to do this. My husband found out when he got his paycheck. So he quit because a PSI friend (Paul) said he would hire Jim. My husband was even offered another job but Paul said Jim could work for him. Then Paul kept putting my husband off saying he was busy with another company in New Mexico but that he would be back soon and that Jim would work for him soon. One month went by and my husband still had no job. Another PSI friend (Fred) said he would hire my husband at a certain salary. Jim worked for him for 4 months and was never paid that salary but kept being promised "as soon as things got better". Fred was off starting another business and hired Brian to run things. Because my husband was always attending PSI events until 1-2am and use to get up at 4:30am he was sleep deprived. He mistakenly signed off on some timecards from his workers for overtime that was not performed. He was then fired. Fred said he couldn't do anything about it because it was up to Brian. Ok I understand. I asked my husband last December if he wanted to go to Colorado for vacation in August. He said yes. He also owes my mother $8,000 for his car and other things. My mother is 73 so she doesn't have a lot of time to wait and Jim has owed her this for 4 years. When Jim came home from PSI 7, he said he wanted to go to Men's leadership. We discussed it and I told him he has to at least pay my mother back before he even thinks of going to men's leadership. He agreed but now he says he wants to go in July to Men's leadership. He said he got some PSI people to pay for it for him. He just started a new job last Monday. Jim had to tell his new boss that he has to have a week in July and a week in August off. So not only did we not have income for most of May because he was fired, but now we will not have 2 weeks pay this summer. My husband always gets involved in schemes. He spent money on at least 5 different get rich schemes like the Carlson real estate tapes and Quixtar. In PLD he had to make some commitments. He committed to paying my mother off this year and buying me a new car by my birthday in December. So now he is into another scheme called PSI. I always thought in order to do better in life you have to work for it. That is why I am going to school for accounting. I asked Jim to take classes at a community college but he doesn't want to. Jim also bounced 3 checks in December that cost us $99 ($33 a check). And that was after the basic and PSI 7. I had to take access to the bank account away from him. He was also always paying his credit cards late and getting a $29 late fee so I made him rip up his credit cards. Two weeks ago he borrowed my home depot card to buy some things he said he needed and it would only cost up to $200. Then he calls me a few days later from home depot saying the card didn't work anymore. When I called the credit card, I found he spent over the limit of $500. Where is the integrity PSI keeps talking about? I know I have my faults but basic living skills are not one of them. My husband is like a child. Of course it is my fault for marrying him and I have to look at my part. Don't get me wrong. If PSI could help my husband I would be very happy but I don't see it. They told him to make amends to his last two bosses Ed and Fred for his part in what happened but he has never made amends to me. I guess because I'm not in PSI. They seem to be hippocras. They talk about family being important but when my husband says he has to leave an event early because he promised me to go somewhere or do something; they say he has to stay. Of course he makes the decision to stay. Anyway, I don't want to go on and one (I already did). My husband and I had problems before PSI but I think PSI made them worst.

Husband going to PSI
Date: June 10, 2006 08:43AM

I got this from one of the PSI "Teams." This girl losses her relationship with her boyfriend after coming back from PSI 7 and expects to continue her relationship without the "what" would you call it. I wonder if he just got tired of being with the "new" person that came back from "the ranch." I actually feel sorry for her. I wonder when the light will dawn for her.

Team433@yahoogroups.com
Carolynn" <sauterellegirl1@yahoo.com
Hi Everybody,

It's my turn to ask for some support...

My boyfriend broke up with me Wednesday night. I'm hurting pretty
badly. The hardest part for me to deal with right now is that I know
I gave the relationship 100% and yet, it wasn't enough for him. Even
he said I had been fully present and giving. However, he chose to
focus on negatives and they expanded to a point where that was all he
could see and he felt we couldn't have a future together. I chose to
focus on the positives and had an entirely different experience.

I needed to reach out to my friends, ask for support and feel the
love that I know is out there. I know that I wasn't to blame for
what happened. I got to feel love for another person and because
it's unconditional, I can go on loving. He doesn't have to love me
back. That's a pretty good deal. I created a relationship that
focussed on the positives and because of that I had a different
experience than he did. That's neither good nor bad, it just is. I
know I'll be okay and the healing has already begun. I have a loving
God, wonderful friends and a family that love me. Not to mention my
own personal ministering angel in feline form.

That's not to say that I'm not still hurting. I am still grieving
and it comes in waves. But, as one of my beautiful girlfriends
pointed out, I should enjoy those times too because it means that I'm
still feeling.

I realize that I learned alot from Psi 7. Not the least of which is
to ask for support when I need it and that it's okay to be messy and
imperfect sometimes.

I'm working on Saturday and I have church Sunday morning, so I'll be
busy, which is good. I'll be able to get through this weekend
alright. I know I'm on the upswing and things will continue to
improve.

I love all of you and feel so blessed to have you in my life.

Carolynn

I just had to share this with all of you. I just got off the
telephone with a good friend I met at my Basic, who has also gone
through Psi VII and PLD.

He suggested that I could still have that #10 relationship with my ex-
boyfriend if I want one, but that it may look differently than what I
had imagined it to be. He suggested that I be a really good friend
to Tate and that we continue to be a part of each others' lives.
That felt like a huge risk and that I would be flaying my heart open
every time I was with him, but he pointed out that I was coming from
a place of scarcity and victim. I love the honesty of my Psi
friends!

When I think about the hurt I've been feeling, it's because it felt a
little like a death, that I would never get to spend time with him
again. The prospect of having a great relationship with him, with no
pressure and no agenda other than to be great friends just hanging
out and supporting each other, the weight immediately lifts from my
heart and I feel like I've just climbed over a wall. Another example
of the power of not knowing how to do something, asking for support,
and tapping into the great wisdom that is out there. Now that's a
switch!

I'm going to be contacting him today. Wish me luck!

I Love you guys,
Carolynn

Husband going to PSI
Date: June 10, 2006 09:07AM

Deborah, I sorry that you're having to go through this terrible time in your life. I understand after losing my wife to PSI. Her attitude towards me and our children changed and she became someone else. She divorced me last year and I am still broken hearted. I can tell you that I tried to make her see past the PSI BS and even went so far as to print out all the information I could find and show her what this group does to people, but as I later learned she said it was BS and said it was over. She is spreading the word about her new found attitude and our family and friends think she is a nut. She is actually very intelligent but she was gullible enough to fall for this. Again I am sorry you're going through this. And don't those people on the other board (factnet) stop you from writting and expressing your feelings. I learned alot about these groups from this board and am greatful it was here.

Husband going to PSI
Date: June 10, 2006 11:36AM

Samuel,

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry about your wife also. She may someday realize what she lost but in the meantime I wish you luck in finding peace and happiness without her.

Deborah

Husband going to PSI
Date: July 02, 2006 07:51AM

Sorry for the lenght of time it took me to post, but life moves on. Thank you Deborah, I hope the best for you also. How is it going now? And how are you fairing though all this???

Husband going to PSI
Date: July 13, 2006 09:50AM

back to the top

Husband going to PSI
Date: July 13, 2006 04:13PM

Samuel,

My husband and I are going to marriage therapy. But guess what! When my husband told his PSI friends about the therapy they said what do we need with therapy, all we need is for me to attend the PSI Basic. Luckily my husband isn't listening to them this time. Hope everything is ok with you.

Deborah

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.