Current Page: 2 of 4
David Allen - GTD - John-Roger - MSIA - Insight Seminars
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 31, 2006 07:05AM

As mentioned before, one of David Allen's former business partners Sally McGhee also credits John-Roger, and John Morton in her recent book. She has the same "vague" resume as David Allen, and it will be interesting to find out if she too has spent the last 25 years working in the corporate LGAT market for MSIA.

The process she sells in her book is almost exactly indentical to GTD, but it just uses some different jargon to describe almost the exact same thing. Her book is published by Microsoft.

Take Back Your Life!: Using Microsoft® Outlook® to Get Organized and Stay Organized by Sally McGhee
[www.microsoft.com]

It begs the question, how many people in McGhee Productivity are connected with MSIA, or Insight Seminars, or any of the MSIA front companies?
[www.mcgheeproductivity.com]

Peter Felsmann is a member if MSIA
[www.newdayherald.com]

There seems to be a pattern here.
Design a type of corporate "productivity" system, change the words around a bit, and then send out long-term MSIA Ministers into the largest companies in the world, like Microsoft.
Along with this GTD-like system, they get to sell their "coaching". Now of course, along with the coaching, you also get a highly trained MSIA recruiter, who will carefully analyze you, and figure out where they can direct you in the MSIA organization.

If you are all business, then just sell you coaching, for now.
If you are more touchy-feely, then sell you on Insight Seminars.
If you are a spiritual seeker, then recommend a book by John-Roger, or John-Rogers Discourses.

It really doesn't matter, its a win/win for MSIA, and their front companies.
Worst case scenario, is the transaction is purely commercial, and MSIA makes some money.
Best case scenario, the highly trained MSIA recruiters are able to gently lead you into one of the many front groups of MSIA, and make even more money.
If they can get to business leaders, they can lead entire companies in that direction.

I wonder how many other MSIA backed small "productivity" companies are out there, moving into large companies, one mind at a time through "coaching"?
This "coaching" business has to be the biggest boon to cult recruiting in history. They get lots of money from your company, AND they get you ONE on ONE, so they can work their "magic" on your mind, and direct you subtley to another fronts for the religious cult, like Insight Seminars and others.

I wonder if Microsoft is aware of the MSIA connection to the book they published called....

Take Back Your Life!: Using Microsoft® Outlook® to Get Organized and Stay Organized by Sally McGhee
[www.microsoft.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 31, 2006 11:36PM

If you have every wondered what a "living Godman" looks like, a man who says he is greater even than Jesus Christ...
he's on the left here. John-Roger. On the right, is his heir, John Morton. The guy on the left is who David Allen has worshipped as a living God for 34 years.
Scary.

[img:ba69b43514]http://www.ndh.org/ARTIMAGE/3956pic431.jpg[/img:ba69b43514]

[i:ba69b43514]"I had allowed some limiting behaviors to sneak up on me in the last few years,and Super II allowed me to identify and move past them while installing a magic switch for getting back to myself again whenever I need to. The original Insight Seminar Series was instrumental in helping me create a fantastic life. Super II was the elegant capstone - in spades!”[/i:ba69b43514]-[b:ba69b43514] David Allen[/b:ba69b43514]

Date: March 31, 2006 11:56PM

Here's a photo of David Allen at the MSIA, Insight Super II: The Authentic Heart Seminar with John-Roger, John Morton & Candace Semigran, August 13-17, 2003

link
[www.ndh.org]

pic

Date: April 01, 2006 12:55AM

Another recruiting front for MSIA and John-Roger is the 'University' of Santa Monica. USM.
[www.gousm.edu]

They seem to offer courses in 'Spiritual Psychology', which would be a good name for much of the pseudo-psychology that is contained within GTD.

Of course, nowhere does USM mention that they are controlled and run by MSIA, and John-Roger.

John-Roger recruited Ron and Mary Hulnick to start and run the previous version of USM, and they run USM today.
They have handed out "honorary degrees" to almost everyone from Insight Seminars and senior MSIA people, so they can stick a bogus "Dr." in front of their names.

Ron and Mary Hulnick also wrote this book on money inspired by John-Roger and MSIA, which of course are never mentioned.

Financial Freedom in 8 Minutes a Day
[www.amazon.com]

MSIA is like some type of beast with a hundred tentacles, with all the money flowing right back to John-Rogers non-profit tax-free organizations.

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: April 01, 2006 03:49AM

study the eyes very carefully, learn to closely observe the tension patterns around the orbit of the eyes, make note of incongruities between eye expression and macro facial expressions...

Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: April 02, 2006 10:29AM

In the slideshow pictures, I noticed a lot of posters/tear sheets on the wall with "I AM" and some word or phases, probably some empowerment language (I couldn't make many of them out besides the I AM part). I have heard from some people that in groups like this, they eventually distill this down to the point where people are taught to see themselves as "I AM." For those of you who have gone through MSIA, or groups like it, have you heard of this? Just curious.

-lightwolf

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: April 02, 2006 09:54PM

Consider it part of the thought fog.... in EST the mantra was "so what ?"... all the groups I've hung around have these dopey rejoinders they burp out whever they feel any anxiety... the Scientologists were deeply concerned with Entheta... alien karmic snot on your subtle energy body it seems...

Date: April 03, 2006 08:40PM

lightwolf
In the slideshow pictures, I noticed a lot of posters/tear sheets on the wall with "I AM" and some word or phases, ... they eventually distill this down to the point where people are taught to see themselves as "I AM."

This is very true. Often this is taken from the old testament, "I am that I am", and also the New Testament..I Am the _____.
What they are doing is manipulating people's sense of Identity, and linking this to the specific sects belief. If they can do this over a period of months and years, the person is pretty much "locked in" to the groups belief system. This is the most powerful type of brainwashing, to manipulate a person's sense of identity, and link it to the cult leader, and the group.

Also notice in those slide-show pictures, that they were "Love-Bombing" people like crazy. This is one of MSIA's big techniques.(ironic, as John-Roger does not even like people, and does not let anyone touch him at these seminars). They also constantly play original MSIA music behind all of this, over and over, to anchor it in. Notice also all of the photos of attractive women in that slide-show.

Basically, MSIA is using every technique in the book, in a pretty much old-school way to bring people in.
Their LGAT's, like the Insight Seminars, are pretty much old-school LGAT mass persuasion, to get people to upgrade to the next seminars, and then join the MSIA sect-cult.

Their new idea of GTD, is much more subtle.
Its basically a commercial and secular approach, to start. It seems the idea is to build a type of "platform" which can then be used to shape and deliver more "information" in the future. If they can get the secular GTD process installed in many companies, schools, organizations, families, then they have a platform to work from.
Then they can upgrade people to "coaching" from a highly trained MSIA recruiter, who will do anything from suggest they read a book from John-Roger, to enrol in Insight, to subscribing to the MSIA discourses. (hey, its only $100, reduced to $50 right now [secure.msia.org]
This is an obvious trick to get you involved in the brainwashing program of John-Roger. Do NOT subscribe to this John-Roger MSIA brainwashing system, ever.)

Of course, one has to feel sorry for the kind and loving folks who get tricked into this stuff, and give MSIA and John-Roger all their money and their hearts and souls. They are the victims, and they pay the price.

But David Allen is not one of these people. After 34 years, David Allen knows that John-Roger is a fraud. Perhaps David Allen believes in the general ideas of MSIA, or perhaps he is just cynical and locked-in to it.
I would lean toward the cynical side, as David Allen has been so deceptive in his presentation of GTD. He alludes to his past, but always leaves out the MSIA connection, and just phrases it in general language, that is ambiguous. This is explains his strange work history, and his lack of a resume. He does not say that he has been working for MSIA LGAT seminars since the 80's, but says he has been doing "business seminars". That is consciously deceptive, and very cynical.

David Allen is smart enough to not want to get tarred with the MSIA and J-R cult controversy, so he leaves it out, in a very careful and deliberate way.
David Allen presents himself as a common business consultant, but when you peel back the surface, you see that this is not the case.

Take one small example. David Allen talks about him playing the flute. Ok, that's fine, sounds like a hobby.
But he "forgets" to mention that this "flute" sound relates to Level 5 Soul region of John-Rogers cosmology. (Stolen from Paul Twitchell). [www.caic.org.au]

So when you put David Allen in the context of a 34 year member of this MSIA sect, then everything makes sense, including his lack of academic training.

One of the central ideas of GTD comes from Werner Erhard and est, the part of GTD about "breaking agreements". So they have picked up this stuff from the entire LGAT universe over the years.

So David Allen has every right to be a Minister, and belong to whatever sect or group he belongs to.
But he also has the responsibility to DISCLOSE to his clients that his coaches are members of MSIA, when they are suggesting people read books by John-Roger. That is totally unethical and dishonest.
Also, David Allen needs to come clean if MSIA, or one of their companies or foundations, own DavidCo outright, or are major investors. What financial links does DavidCo have with MSIA, or their many front companies? (you'll never get the truth on that one).

The problem with David Allen is the deception, and lack of disclosure. That is the thing that is going to hurt his business.
But of course, he learned deception from John-Roger, the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.
Well, David Allen is also going to learn that since the Wizard of MSIA is a fraud, that people in the real world don't like being manipulated and tricked with semantic word games. (that comes right from John-Roger, he is the master of Doublespeak).

John-Roger doesn't teach people to simply be HONEST, and tell the TRUTH. Dear Lord, what would happen if people in MSIA simply were HONEST, and were truthful in their communications?
What if they had proper resumes, that listed which organization was behind all of the companies they worked for?

People are not bothered by the Salvation Army, because you know what their pitch is. Its out in the open.
But people do not like these secret manipulations, and mind tricks. You can't take a front company for a "cult" and then go into corporations and start "shaping" people and streaming them to the cults other business, seminars, books, and Discourses.

David Allen never once mentions MSIA in his books, and "forgets" to mention he is a Minister! This is fraud. If you are a Minster, and do some preaching on the weekends, most folks would list that on their resume, and be done with it. They would also list it in the "other" section of their website.
But why has David Allen hid the fact that he is a senior Minister and Initiate in the MSIA sect? Because that is what John-Roger told him to do, and John-Roger only knows how to deceive people. It would never occur to him to tell his Ministers to tell people the truth! John-Roger has destroyed himself, due to his inability to simply tell the truth, and his senior people, like David Allen, also take on that type of pathological belief system.

This is David Allen's error, and its going to cost him, and even destroy his reputation in the business community. People don't like that kind of outright deception.
Time to come clean, Mr. Allen, and just be an open book.
These kind of lies of omission don't go down very well with folks outside "The Movement".
Those of us in the "physical world" prefer to hear the Truth from people. Imagine that.

Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: April 04, 2006 12:59AM

The Anticult
This is very true. Often this is taken from the old testament, "I am that I am", and also the New Testament..I Am the _____.
This is exactly the connection I had made when I heard this before, and again here. I was looking to see if others had seen the same thing. I AM god" is short extension from "I create my own reality."

Yes, I did notice the attractive women in the slideshow. :D Nothing new about LGATs using this either. Thank God there are plenty outside these traps as well -- and those that can easily see through this stuff become even more attractive.

-lightwolf

Date: April 04, 2006 06:34PM

Here is one of those photos that shows the I AM stuff.
Its also a classic "Love-Bomb" shot, it could go into a cult brainwashing textbook.

[www.ndh.org]

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.