Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Werner Erhard EST Landmark connections ?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 03, 2006 01:17PM

[papers.ssrn.com]

Integrity: A Positive Model that Incorporates the Normative Phenomena of Morality, Ethics and Legality (pdf file of Keynote Slides)

MICHAEL C. JENSEN
Harvard Business School; The Monitor Company; Social Science Electronic Publishing (SSEP), Inc.
WERNER ERHARD
Independent Consultant
STEVE ZAFFRON
Landmark Education Business Development, Inc.; Landmark Education LLC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov. 2006

Barbados Group Working Paper No. 06-11
Harvard NOM Working Paper No. #

Hmmmmm ....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 03, 2006 02:00PM

thx for that link, I only read the abstract so far...but...
That is one of the worst abstracts I have ever read, it sounds like it was written by a drunken Landmark lawyer. Why does Landmark have to repeat each dumb "non-idea" of theirs 7 times?
Why not just say it once properly and clearly?

That abstract is an amazing piece of absurdist farce. Werner Erhard is telling people that the "wholeness of integrity" is about people honoring their word!
That is an OUTRAGEOUS BETRAYAL of reality!
Isn't it hilarious, if you were a psychopath like Werner Erhard? It must give Werner Erhard perverse pleasure to put complete conscious lies like that out there, and have some idiots believe them.

Werner Erhard's entire "career" and life, was based on lying, tricking and abusing people, for his own self-gratification. Now he is getting one of his cronies to write a paper about "honoring one's word" being "integrity"?

Notice how they are saying "integrity" is

"independent of normative value judgments. Integrity is thus not about good or bad, or right or wrong, or even about what should be or what should not be."
That is Werner Erhard, and the un-ethics of the psychopath.
Werner Erhard is trying to teach the ethics of Enron...it doesn't matter if its right, good, or even real...it is about "wholeness". What a crock.

Well, I tell you what, Werner Erhard, and this is coming 100% out of my Integrity. Werner Erhard is a psychopath, a pathological and perverse liar, who should have ended his life in a jail cell. He is clearly a psychopath, and he wants to try to convince others its ok to be a psychopath, or at least trick them into believing the exact opposite of the truth of his own personal behavior. He is a profoundly sick person, and perhaps if Werner Erhard keeps working his con-games, he might end his life in a jail cell, instead of his self-imposed exile from society. Werner Erhard is so sick, he cannot live in a civilized society, as if he tried to, he would end up in a prison cell.

That is my Word of Integrity for Jack Rosenberg, the professional conman and psychopath. The man is a fraud and a con right to the core, and right to the end.

Date: December 03, 2006 02:28PM

Let's say, hypothetically, that we were going to analyze the theory that Werner Erhard is in fact in complete control of Landmark Education and its associated companies, and derives personal monies from their operations.

How would this be done?

Through phone conversations and meetings with intermediaries like Art Schreiber and Harry Rosenberg ?

Could the money be flowed to the Cayman Islands through personal checks written by individuals like the above , or anonymous banking accounts?

Would there be anyway to prove any of this?

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 03, 2006 02:33PM

you're not kidding..either that or he hasn't been taking his meds for a few weeks...the grandiosity in the claim to have created a model that "reveals a causal link..." is about where I started gagging! I can't help but wonder that since the paper is intended for political leaders, executives, legal personnel, philosphers..etc., to use as a guide or a blueprint, if you will, to conduct their business affairs by, is this the great plan to achieve transforming of the planet? Get the leaders, get the subordinates? Not even slick! Take your meds jack and 'get related'! Even if landmarkian doctrines were to become blindy and foolishly adopted by the heavyweights, they still have to be elected!
I've read a few claims to new creations and discoveries in a variety of professional articles and journals, this paper has got to be the epidomy of what all true social scientists or any learned accredited professional would never be caught signing a name to!
How does he define 'FUTILE'?

Date: December 03, 2006 02:53PM

I don't see Jack Rosenberg as being involved in the day-to-day ops of his business, Landmark Education. He might be...but I doubt it. More about setting policy and direction, and sticking to his bogus "philosophies" and abusive methods of coercion, etc, etc.

Other cult-type leaders were nabbed recently, and what they had were those prepaid anonymous cell phones that drug dealers and other petty criminals use. Pretty easy to communicate like that globally.

As far as how money moves around the world, its not hard for the experts, when you have a company operating internationally.
A person can set up dozens of shell companies in places like the Cayman Islands, and they can be a mailbox, and no one even knows who owns them.
Combine those with anonymous numbered bank accounts, and dozens of other tricks, and its not hard for people with lots of money to move it around with no trace.
Countless billions of dollars flow around the world outside of the legal system, and you can bet that Jack is "connected".
How many busts do we hear about drug money moving around the world? Not many. So its not hard for someone like that to get all the money moved around they could ever want, and get away with it.
They are laughing all the way to the bank...that is...the corrupt banks.
That is where guys like that feel most at home...in the world of the pirates and criminals, and corrupt officials, living outside the law. Well, those who live by the sword die by the sword, so maybe Jack will cross the wrong pirate one-day...life often has a strange way of settling accounts...sooner or later most crooks get back what they give and then some, and end up with pretty much what they started with.
Nothing.

Date: December 03, 2006 03:44PM

As far as how money moves around the world, its not hard for the experts, when you have a company operating internationally.
A person can set up dozens of shell companies in places like the Cayman Islands, and they can be a mailbox, and no one even knows who owns them.
Combine those with anonymous numbered bank accounts, and dozens of other tricks, and its not hard for people with lots of money to move it around with no trace.
Countless billions of dollars flow around the world outside of the legal system, and you can bet that Jack is "connected".

It would be most interesting to find out if there is any way to dig up documents related to all this.
Sort of in the style of [www.thesmokinggun.com]

Date: December 04, 2006 04:45AM

To dig up that kind of info would require some serious investigative reporters, as Werner Erhard & Co would have dozens of dummy shell companies all over the place making money transfers.
There are people who specialize in hiding and moving money, but they are very hard to catch.

Also, if someone with some resources could finance a top private detective to be put on Werner Erhard's tail, that might be interesting.
Werner Erhard is so paranoid at this point though, one doubts he does anything that can be observed, without some serious work.
Maybe it would be better for them to go after Harry Rosenberg with a private investigator?

But its possible.
We just need to find a media company who thinks they can make money digging up the updated truth on Werner Erhard.
Fox and Rupert Murdoch perhaps?

Maybe Steven Pressman would update his book?
[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: December 05, 2006 01:51AM

To dig up that kind of info would require some serious investigative reporters, as Werner Erhard & Co would have dozens of dummy shell companies all over the place making money transfers.
There are people who specialize in hiding and moving money, but they are very hard to catch.

Also, if someone with some resources could finance a top private detective to be put on Werner Erhard's tail, that might be interesting.
Werner Erhard is so paranoid at this point though, one doubts he does anything that can be observed, without some serious work.
Maybe it would be better for them to go after Harry Rosenberg with a private investigator?

But its possible.
We just need to find a media company who thinks they can make money digging up the updated truth on Werner Erhard.
Fox and Rupert Murdoch perhaps?

Hrm, all very interesting. Perhaps in the near future someone or some media corporation or investigative journalist will be able to track down the supposed financial ties between Landmark Education , Harry Rosenberg , Werner Erhard , Art Schreiber , etc...

Re: Werner Erhard EST Landmark connections ?
Posted by: Thirstydg ()
Date: September 18, 2010 04:18PM

ajinajan

T
Hrm, all very interesting. Perhaps in the near future someone or some media corporation or investigative journalist will be able to track down the supposed financial ties between Landmark Education , Harry Rosenberg , Werner Erhard , Art Schreiber , etc...

I'd be willing to help,I was related to this family for over 35 years,however I would rather converse by email or PM

Re: Werner Erhard EST Landmark connections ?
Posted by: Thirstydg ()
Date: September 18, 2010 04:20PM

ajinajan

T

I have had personal dealings with Celeste and her family for over a quarter of a century,as in they are in-laws.
I have witnessed a byproduct of the Erhard clan.
I watched Celeste stick a needle in her arm,sell off family heirlooms,lie,cheat steal and embezzle (Kiko office supply) all to support her habit.
These facts are very easy to prove, all one needs is a record search in L.A. county courts and the courts in stark county Ohio. You will have to search for marriage license's to find the proper last name for the search.
Celeste is being hidden by her father to date to escape the numerous felony charges she faces in Ohio.
I am not posting to be hateful, although it was really hard to forgive.
I'd be willing to help,however I would rather converse by email or PM

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.