Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: rachelsa ()
Date: February 21, 2006 03:48AM

Hi,

I'm writing a story about Keith Raniere and NXIVM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: March 07, 2006 10:49AM

There are volumes of information pertinent to your story listed in Rick's group database. Some pretty creepy stuff too. It's believed that one of his little followers had a nervous breakdown and took a Kayak on a one way trip in icey waters. The suicide note is chilling.

Be ultra careful with this story, these people are bad news. Litigitous little sharks. Obviously they have some things to hide and keep out of the public eye.

I myself grew up pretty close to Nancy Salzmans daughters, and even a few of my friends attended thier early courses. One of them also had a nervous breakdown and was forced to leave mid semester from his sophmore year in college.

What ever they are doing in those super secret meetings isnt good. I hope you nail this piece of shit to the wall for all the village to see.

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: March 17, 2006 01:49PM

The Forbes article on them is quite good:
[www.culteducation.com]

Matt

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: theonewhogotaway ()
Date: July 15, 2006 08:53AM

I have a lot to add to your book...photo's too..........

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: theonewhogotaway ()
Date: July 15, 2006 08:56AM

Templar
There are volumes of information pertinent to your story listed in Rick's group database. Some pretty creepy stuff too. It's believed that one of his little followers had a nervous breakdown and took a Kayak on a one way trip in icey waters. The suicide note is chilling.

Be ultra careful with this story, these people are bad news. Litigitous little sharks. Obviously they have some things to hide and keep out of the public eye.

I myself grew up pretty close to Nancy Salzmans daughters, and even a few of my friends attended thier early courses. One of them also had a nervous breakdown and was forced to leave mid semester from his sophmore year in college.

What ever they are doing in those super secret meetings isnt good. I hope you nail this piece of shit to the wall for all the village to see.

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Date: July 15, 2006 06:37PM

Sure thing !! Im game and congrats on being 'The One Who Got Away" Thank God you made it out!

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: CuriousCat ()
Date: July 28, 2006 06:32AM

Hi onewhogotaway- I am compiling info on nxivm as well and would love to discuss these photos. thanks.

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Posted by: Lois ()
Date: August 11, 2006 05:02AM

I met with a couple of their people once. I was considering joining because a friend of mine loved it and I have a deep found respect for Ayn Rand, BUT I had some serious issues about people who have nothing bad to say about someone. I mean, I love my parents, but I can name all their shortcomings and everybody has them, and I mean EVERYBODY.

As for Ayn Rand, that man is not true to her. He has taken what she did, merely the redefining of words to help out a generation of those who found themselves struggling in an increasingly collectivist culture, and turned it into some sort of game. I love Rand for her portrayal of women and her ability to write. She would be absolutely furious with him.

My friend and I, though well meaning, have little to say because he is caught in their "language," and when I say something, he hears something else, and of course, I'm wrong. I digress...

In the forbes interview, Raniere described himself as a "church mouse." Anyone who has ever read Rand's, [i:5c37466f8b]The Fountainhead[/i:5c37466f8b] would know that the term is not good and all giving, but manipulative and self-negating on purpose, he wants everyone to assume very little about him. Tis a shame too, his birthday, astrologically, is of someone who is giving.

In the end, I realized I already had the tools of introspection that I needed. We all do. No one can teach us that.

Keith Raniere and NXIVM
Date: August 11, 2006 05:30AM

What? No real reply?

Hey gang hope all is well!!

I understand some big things are in the works for this group and am dying for the shit to hit the fan and then Vanguards face.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.