Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Mankind Project a/k/a New warrior Cult Scam & Lies
Posted by: Mushroomsoup ()
Date: July 14, 2006 05:22AM

Mainly there is a cohersive way men are being encourage to do the work prescribed and if you don't want to do the work men are shamed into it. I have heard the very words, "we are going to make you do the work and we are going to do it out of love." I don't need this form of "love" in my life. There are many men who aggree with me that this is unacceptable and preys upon men's vulnerabilities. But because the groups govern themselves there will be all sorts of sick groups out there. I have had positive experiences too, I have had a great mentor who supported me during this whole time and aggrees with me. Many men feel the best way is to change the organization from within. I was not interested in going on a crusade and needed to get on with my life. Mainly the abuses are not because these men are a bunch of wackos it is that they are ignorant and do not understand the ill harm of retraumatization and its consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SeekTruth ()
Date: July 19, 2006 08:42PM

here is DoughGirl's site: [adayinthelifeofalcoholanddrugrecovery.blogspot.com]

I found it very useful and helpful, though it is really about a person's survival story from alcoholism, MKP is not the main feature

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 19, 2006 09:12PM

Anyone interested in MKP should see the main thread about that large group awareness training (LGAT) program.

See [board.culteducation.com]

This thread has excerpted MKP material that provides insights about how the leaders actually run the training and seemingly manipulate the people the people that attend.

Very interesting reading.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.