Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Mankind Project a/k/a New warrior Cult Scam & Lies
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: February 17, 2006 02:29PM

Well here is another scam for money! Deception and Secrets, like a friend said to me, any group, that you have to pay for, and you cant just walk in and sit down, and or have dirty little secrets is a scam! I would love to see somebody go to these weekend and record this, although it they are smart enough to take away your phones and transportation. Anyhow, what a joke, being I am native American, this group makes a mockery of us! With the use of our Rituals!
Sageing for bad spirits, using drum music and chants. Funny how when the settlers came over, they forced Christianity upon us and now think our ways are right? This group preys upon, depressed men, or men who are at a cross roads in there life! You know we all have those answers, but seems they think they are qualified to give them, yet you get involved and your money is gone and family's torn apart! All for what the comradery of fake friendship? Think about it, if they really care about anybody, they would make sure you have health care and pay for it! And not have you pay $600.00 to run around naked in the woods! It's all about the $$$$$$

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: what2do ()
Date: March 09, 2006 09:08AM

Ivy, I posted on another MKP thread. Could you please help me with any information you have. I am trying to get my H to not stay involved with this group.

Date: March 09, 2006 11:20PM

what2do
Ivy, I posted on another MKP thread. Could you please help me with any information you have. I am trying to get my H to not stay involved with this group.

Well, there is a lot, first let me ask how long has he been at this? And how long have you been married? a lot of these guy are at a crossroads with who they are and need the support of other people blowing smoke up there but to make them feel better! But every time my husband would come home he had a bad attitude, and since he has not gone, he is totally be different. This is because they discuss personal thing in the group and instead if say a guy has an argument with their wife there lesson is to go they this who shadow image thing and mirror thing and say this like ex. your husband says (I hate my wife, she make me feel unappreciated) the group will respond with, Yeah, (f#@! that Bit$#) LIKE THIS IS HELPFUL? they follow up by saying but you love her! I don't think rehashing problems makes is healthy! But if you email me I can send you all the Warrior document ext.
Have you seen any of his lesson group plan laying around? They try to hide this stuff! My thing was, if I am your wife, then there is nothing to hide unless your doing something wrong, right?

Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: March 29, 2006 06:02AM

These guys are freaky

I'd love to share the information I have on what these poor people do to others. I have to make 10 posts first.

I really want to break this expensive skam open.

why spend £500 when you can get two or three word documents that sum it all up for the mind control it is.

Posted by: curious ()
Date: April 06, 2006 01:14PM

Hi all,

does anybody know of any well known newspapers which have written something about this subject?

Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 06, 2006 09:54PM

curious
Hi all,

Hello!

There is a more interesting thread on the mankind project here:
[board.culteducation.com]

curious
does anybody know of any well known newspapers which have written something about this subject?

I've done a few checks in the UK, but nothing. I'm starting in Australia next and then the US. Will let you know if I find anything. They have been quite quiet, quite deliberately I think. This is an exclusive little LGAT - only 30,000 worldwide, if that - only 1000 in the UK, and I don't believe all of them are active.

Date: April 06, 2006 10:32PM

Since I have been searching the best Information has come from Ru?ing
I hope Field fills in some of the blanks

Posted by: seedjoe ()
Date: April 07, 2006 08:10PM

The Milwaukee Journal in 1986 wrote an article about the New Warrior training, with pictures.

Date: April 08, 2006 12:52AM

seedjoe
The Milwaukee Journal in 1986 wrote an article about the New Warrior training, with pictures.

what you are going to give here 1 article from 20 years ago seed joe? Just goes to show you the secrecy and deception of this group!

Look around Curious, You will find all the manuals for the training and I groups and guts manuls, some rosters some I group rosters, the minutes and governanced and even the protocal for the weekend after read them you will know why there are not articles in the new about this, I would be ashamed to tell anybody what goes on too, because the mkp dont want to admit that they lie to you and scam your money and their sure dont want to admit to you the Cult experience!

Oh and pretty much on the mkp site the only new articles they have are from that time period too boasting on how they change one man at a time, but give you no real information, just how some of the goof balls lives have been changed for ever! I am still waiting for a new report to run with this one......and undercover one. that would be fun, with a hidden camera of the 3 day wacko weekend! If you come across that let me know?

Posted by: undecided ()
Date: April 09, 2006 03:01AM

RU?ing
I've done a few checks in the UK, but nothing. I'm starting in Australia next and then the US. Will let you know if I find anything. They have been quite quiet, quite deliberately I think.

well that's the thing, they are proud of the fact that there is only positive accounts, which made me all the more suspicious

it took a fair bit of work to fond anyting to the contrary, including emailing Rick direct, but I found one website, one blog, the Yahoo Group, and now this

mind you, I am not convinced that this is always and in all cases a harmful group - I have a friend involved with it and he says it made positive changes in his life, and his friend, not an MKPer, says he only knows of people with positive outcomes

I am considering the training and seaching for facts, which are hard to gleen from the polar opposites of the for and against

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.